/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of being good? WHEN will allahs help come?

aqonsi
01-10-2007, 09:04 PM
WHEN WILL ALLAHS HELP COME? why must the bad and evil always win?:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Allahs help is near for those who are patient.

bro your emotion of anger scares me, just who are you angry at?

Allaah's tests are hard yes, but the reward is so sweet... thats right no matter how hard it is its a test, no matter what the test entails you should be patient. Its "just" a test bro, a test of seconds for such a great reward in the hereafter...

axess1907
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Our life at this world is only a TEST. If you are good at this test and get a good mark, then you will get to heaven. But if you get a bad mark and do always silly things you will go to hell.

So believe in Allah, read the Quran.... so you have good chances in this Test.

Hope it helped...

strider
01-10-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqonsi
WHEN WILL ALLAHS HELP COME? why must the bad and evil always win?:raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging:
Allah's help is always there, it is down to us to take it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-10-2007, 09:35 PM
It is always here. Sadly we fail to realise us that he is going to give us what we truly need and not always what we desire.

As we go through life we do come to a realization that many of the worse hardships we faced in our younger years, were the greatest gifts.

Discipline, patience and correction are hard gifts to even want. They are painful to earn and can bring much pain and fear as we learn them. But, once we see them as the gifts they are, everything else becomes very trivial.

M.I.A.
01-10-2007, 09:37 PM
patients and watch the intentions/emotions to which you provide actions.

theys say islam was spread by the sword, its the shield.. moreso now than ever

Kidman
01-10-2007, 09:39 PM
School is hard. The Bad and evil (those who drop out) always win because they get to have the most fun and don't have to worry about school. But in the end, who always end up winning, and who ends up crying for help then?

Don't give up, and don't feel like your losing, or you will end up giving up. Make worshipping Allah fun, and you will live by it and feel it in your heart.

netprince
01-10-2007, 09:45 PM

I know threw personal experience that Allah(SWT) is always there to answer our dua's. More than once in my life i have been at a point where i have had to turn to my creator and beg for help. Each time my Dua's have been answered. Mashallah it is amazing when it happens and if you turn to your lord with faith you will see the results.

As we go through life we do come to a realization that many of the worse hardships we faced in our younger years, were the greatest gifts.

Discipline, patience and correction are hard gifts to even want. They are painful to earn and can bring much pain and fear as we learn them. But, once we see them as the gifts they are, everything else becomes very trivial.
The brother stated things so eloquently above ^^^

M.I.A.
01-10-2007, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kidman
School is hard. The Bad and evil (those who drop out) always win because they get to have the most fun and don't have to worry about school. But in the end, who always end up winning, and who ends up crying for help then?

Don't give up, and don't feel like your losing, or you will end up giving up. Make worshipping Allah fun, and you will live by it and feel it in your heart.
...so good cant come from the unlearned? the ones who leave school and cant read properly, the ones who cant write?
dont kid yourself.

strider
01-10-2007, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
...so good cant come from the unlearned? the ones who leave school and cant read properly, the ones who cant write?
dont kid yourself.
That isn't what he said.

M.I.A.
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kidman

maybe he didnt mean it exactly like he wrote it, jus bein a pain sorry

Fishman
01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
dont kid yourself.
:sl:
The bad and evil being referred to are the bullies, not people who can't read or write. Bullies may mess around and have plenty of fun, but in the end they will probably end up working at the counters in their former victim's supermarket chain...
:w:

Woodrow
01-10-2007, 10:08 PM
dont kid yourself.

Nobody said that evil people do not have good things happen to them. To be quite honest, if life was simply for pleasure it would make more sense to be evil. As evil is one of the greatest pleasure givers we will find.

Sadly too many people mistake pleasure for happiness. They are not the same. Once a person experience even a flicker of happiness, there is no longer any need for pleasure.

Happiness helps us see and enjoy the true pleasures of life. The wrong Pleasures will often destroy happiness.

Erundur
01-10-2007, 10:21 PM
:salamext:

"Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

"Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Oh you who believe! Persevere in patience and constancy. Vie in such perseverance, strengthen each other, and be pious, that you may prosper." (3:200)

"And be steadfast in patience, for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the righteous to perish." (11:115)

"Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

"Patiently, then, persevere - for the Promise of Allah is true, and ask forgiveness for your faults, and celebrate the praises of your Lord in the evening and in the morning." (40:55)

"No one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint, none but persons of the greatest good fortune." (41:35)

"Verily man is in loss, except such as have faith, and do righteous deeds, and join together in the mutual enjoining of truth, and of patience and constancy." (103:2-3)

"It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards East or West.
But it is righteousness to believe in Allah and the Last Day,
And the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers;
To spend of your substance, out of love for Him,
For your kin, for orphans, for the needy,
for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves;
To be steadfast in prayer
And give in charity;
To fulfill the contracts which you have made;
And to be firm and patient, in pain and adversity
And throughout all periods of panic.
Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing.
Qur'an 2:177

Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Qur'an 94:5-6

Assalamu'alaikum.

Maimunah
01-10-2007, 10:27 PM
mashaAllah bro erundur
jazakaAllah khayr for the reminder
Allah's help is near and the good end is for the belivers inshaAllah

wasalaam

M.I.A.
01-10-2007, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
The bad and evil being referred to are the bullies, not people who can't read or write. Bullies may mess around and have plenty of fun, but in the end they will probably end up working at the counters in their former victim's supermarket chain...
:w:
soon as your out of school and into a profession the bullies go away:exhausted

QUOTE=Woodrow;622044]Nobody said that evil people do not have good things happen to them. To be quite honest, if life was simply for pleasure it would make more sense to be evil. As evil is one of the greatest pleasure givers we will find.

Sadly too many people mistake pleasure for happiness. They are not the same. Once a person experience even a flicker of happiness, there is no longer any need for pleasure.

Happiness helps us see and enjoy the true pleasures of life. The wrong Pleasures will often destroy happiness.[/QUOTE]

the point of my post was to highlight what was implied, the problems faced in the schools are similar to the fear most people have in their daily lives, bullies dont go away they just grow up and seek power. i understand that my first post sounds like a buzz phrase but its the way to go, everyone has freedom of choice let them do what they want.. best you can do is to try to control your own actions

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.