/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sketch Thread (Graffiti)

Kittygyal
01-10-2007, 10:59 PM
salam,
Brother Axess1907890991 post your sketcs ere plz

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
axess1907
01-10-2007, 11:05 PM
yess i like that... i will upload them... just click on the links to see them:

Sketch no.1: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/41/dsc00448yk8.jpg

Sketch no.2: http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6093/dsc00450fe4.jpg

Note: I am new and i am not good at the moment.. i will increase my skillzz i am practicing everyday!

Sorry if there are Graffiti Writers in here, if i uploaded a toy(noob)-sketch...

Kittygyal
01-10-2007, 11:09 PM
am kinda tired so i may nt type poply because me eyes r burining

anwho yh dere nyc i love ART-DT

gt mre?

axess1907
01-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Oh, you havent slept yet? I must go to school in 6 hours :laugh:

How do you find my sketches? Noobish what?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mano_the_cat
01-10-2007, 11:12 PM
nice work bro!! keep it up :)

axess1907
01-10-2007, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mano_the_cat
nice work bro!! keep it up :)
Thank you .. nice to hear such good comments.. i will practice and get better!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-10-2007, 11:21 PM
:sl:

Please remain on topic. The art is very nice brother :)

Sabbir_1
01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
graffati art.. nice.. nice pic bro.. keep it up

Tania
01-11-2007, 06:19 AM
In the first sketch the top of the letter looks like a gun:-[ The message its about war:? I like it and the red drawnings are looking more like blood spots

Skillganon
01-11-2007, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
In the first sketch the top of the letter looks like a gun:-[ The message its about war:? I like it and the red drawnings are looking more like blood spots
Tania I didn't even notice that.:thumbs_up

axess1907
01-11-2007, 05:44 PM
First of all thanks for your replys.

The sketches have nothing to do with war or blood. When i use a red pencil, then it mustnt mean "blood" or when a letter looks like a gun it mustnt be a gun. You understand what i try to say?
Its art and i try tu use colours which look good :D

Thank you very much.

Tania
01-11-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by axess1907
First of all thanks for your replys.

The sketches have nothing to do with war or blood. When i use a red pencil, then it mustnt mean "blood" or when a letter looks like a gun it mustnt be a gun. You understand what i try to say?
Its art and i try tu use colours which look good :D

Thank you very much.
Do you wish to say your sketch has no meaning:? Its just a sketch without message. In this case i will say its nice.

Umar001
01-11-2007, 06:26 PM
This is some of my friend's stuff, from my non-Muslim days back at school:

Thats what he done for his little brother,

Here's something he done on the pc for himself.

axess1907
01-11-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Do you wish to say your sketch has no meaning:? Its just a sketch without message. In this case i will say its nice.

It has a meaning.. SDTR means SteinachDownTownRocker ... Steinach is the village where i live.

You know what GRAFFITI is? In Graffiti you spray your name (for example my name SDTR) on walls, trains, cars, garages, metro's,... or train on a piece of paper to become the most-known and most famed graffiti artist in your city.

It has nothing to do with crime... it is Art.. but some special kind of art.

People might not be happy when they wake up and see that someone sprayed his house.

@Al Habeshi

It is Graffiti, yes lots of young people do it, especially in USA.

Umar001
01-12-2007, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by axess1907
It has a meaning.. SDTR means SteinachDownTownRocker ... Steinach is the village where i live.

You know what GRAFFITI is? In Graffiti you spray your name (for example my name SDTR) on walls, trains, cars, garages, metro's,... or train on a piece of paper to become the most-known and most famed graffiti artist in your city.

It has nothing to do with crime... it is Art.. but some special kind of art.

People might not be happy when they wake up and see that someone sprayed his house.

@Al Habeshi

It is Graffiti, yes lots of young people do it, especially in USA.

Hey, I was hesitant in posting or condoning this thread, since I know of a few people in my area who have died because trains hit them while they were out doing this, I know also of others who have had trains pass at high speeds right nexto them, I really really hope that noone here takes such stupid risks with their life because one step could get you killed, and for what? Nothing.

Having said that, here's more:

axess1907
01-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Did you made the last Sketches?

Nice skills bro... i havent painted a train yet... because we have no railyways or trains here... but walls i paint.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.