/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Certain Brothers...

youngsister
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters, the college I attend hasnt got a prayer room so the brother pray on the ground floor and the sisters pray on the first floor the problem is that as soon as the brothers (about 10-15) finish their prayer instead of leaving the place or even being quiet they start to shout..joke around..basically make a lot of noise, Ok they young..16-19 but still thats really rude.

I am too shy cant approach them:-[ when I was still praying another sister told them to be quiet they listened,,,for about 30 seconds:rollseyes then the noise began again.

What can I do?:?
Should I just ignore it?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Erundur
01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Brothers and sisters, the college I attend hasnt got a prayer room so the brother pray on the ground floor and the sisters pray on the first floor the problem is that as soon as the brothers (about 10-15) finish their prayer instead of leaving the place or even being quiet they start to shout..joke around..basically make a lot of noise, Ok they young..16-19 but still thats really rude.

I am too shy cant approach them:-[ when I was still praying another sister told them to be quiet they listened,,,for about 30 seconds:rollseyes then the noise began again.

What can I do?:?
Should I just ignore it?
:w:
:salamext:
The Point of Salah is to be supplicating to Allah (swt) these brothers should be aware of this when someone is praying if they wish to continue to talk with one another then they have to do it outside of the Praying area, I suggest you talk to the person who is in charge of the Prayer services or the leader of the Muslim Council in your College to make a mention of it.
:sl:

Pk_#2
01-11-2007, 02:52 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

If they don't listen to the students ask someone older, complain to them,

It's really hard to concentrate anyway how can you pray with people talking around you, if you say something incorrect during your prayer it could invalidate your prayer :( As Muslim brothers they should understand that, especially after they prayed, what's the point of praying if they are going to disturb others after it!

All the best!

Don't ignore it!

Peace sis Tc x

youngsister
01-11-2007, 02:56 PM
:sl: Erm my college hasnt even got a muslim council or anyone i can really talk to about this, tasmyah yep it gets pretty annoying!
When they pray the sisters dont make a sound so basically it just shows the lack of respect they have for us.

I am now thinking of praying on a different floor to them, would that be wrong as I know in the Deen is best for muslims to pray together.:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-11-2007, 02:58 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Astaghfirullah, i still don';t believe they do all this after prayer!

Try asking one more time, to maybe a brother that you are aware of being humble LOL or someone with a big gob, then they can tell em to shurrup!

Erundur
01-11-2007, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: Erm my college hasnt even got a muslim council or anyone i can really talk to about this, tasmyah yep it gets pretty annoying!
When they pray the sisters dont make a sound so basically it just shows the lack of respect they have for us.

I am now thinking of praying on a different floor to them, would that be wrong as I know in the Deen is best for muslims to pray together.:w:
:salamext:
who rented out the room to you? who ever gave you the permission to pray there is the person you should talk to.
:sl:

youngsister
01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
:sl: We havent got a room, we pray in the corridor, one thats not really used.
I dont really know I am going to look into it Isha Allah. Tasmiyah Ye I know, the other sisters are not willing to talk to them :? :w:

hassaanejaz
01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
rite! u shud complain!

Pk_#2
01-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Well if the sisters don't wish to talk, i understand :), maybe there is a Muslim teacher in your college that you can put forward your complaint to, including the complaint for a propa prayer room, jeez! LOL

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :D

Umar001
01-11-2007, 03:20 PM
Prepare a note from a pc, when they leave then put the note in a place that they will find it, and tell them that they disturb you and so forth and it might disturb others from praying. And it is getting to you.

Pk_#2
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
No! What brother reads notes on the floor, if your gonna do that, do a massive poster and stick it on the wall LOL, so everyone in the corridor reads it,

otherwise,

Say it to thier faces, tell them how much they disturb you and frustrate you in your prayer, let them know how disgusted you are at them, give blunt expression and make them feel BAD!!!!!

pshhhhh

If the sisters prefer to be nice and lower thier gaze :wub: Then let it be,

get a decent brother to do, i'm sure you'll find one!

InshaAllah!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.