/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Info

masterfir786
01-11-2007, 08:02 PM

:sl:

Dear brothers and sisters...i would like to ask u that is the administartor of this site..its a good forum...with lots of registered users..Subhan Allah Allh is great of giving us intelligence..

I wantto know if it is possible to adde a new subject on the Quran...so that there can be variety of disdcusions..and The Quran is th basic pillars of Knowledge..then u can create another subject on Hadith..

As a registered user..i try to give some ideas so that we call get profits of the knowledge..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
axess1907
01-11-2007, 08:04 PM
That is a nice idea. But its up to the mods and admins.

Welcome to our forum!

Nice staying!

BlissfullyJaded
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM

There already is this here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/quran-memorization/

Islam_Rocks
01-25-2007, 11:43 PM
I have a question and Insh'Allah i hope you will be able to answer it. My question is: How do you get your reputation higher?
:w:
:coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
netprince
01-25-2007, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islam_Rocks
I have a question and Insh'Allah i hope you will be able to answer it. My question is: How do you get your reputation higher?
:w:
:coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien :coolalien
Respect you must earn you just dont get!!!

If you say or do something someone likes then people will 'give' you respect, but just as people give respect for things they like they can take it away.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.