/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some amazing facts you will NEVER believe!1!

T@z@belle
01-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Guys lissen up...im gonna say a few things which a lot of pple may Not agree with but here goes........

Eating meat from PIGS and animals that have been killed by gunshot/injection etc increases your WRINKLES.....as does ALCOHOL and SMOKING!!:thumbs_up :thumbs_up

These greatly increase the effects of aging and you devolop wrinkles crows feet and all those other signs of old age.This actually is the case in many nationalities where these things are either greatly consumed or not eaten at all.For example take a black/asian/arab/south american person who is,lets say 45 yrs old and a european/scandanavian/north american person the same age and the diffrence is blatantly obvious,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Alhamdulillaah

:salamext:

Ar-RaYYan
01-11-2007, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Alhamdulillaah

:salamext:
yeah same here :) thanks all to Allah :thumbs_up

root
01-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Eating meat from PIGS and animals that have been killed by gunshot/injection etc increases your WRINKLES.....as does ALCOHOL and SMOKING!!
So does breathing and exercising. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
01-14-2007, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
So does breathing and exercising. :D
omg then what are you doing!! STOP BREATHING MAN ;D ;D ;D

root
01-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I am gonna stop smoking, drinking eating breathing and exercising. Then I will live for ever........ albeit in heaven :D

shible
01-14-2007, 02:50 PM
That was a really good information brother

Allah-creation
01-16-2007, 02:08 AM
lol maybe thats why i started to have WRINKLES when i came to america.

Jayda
01-16-2007, 02:11 AM
gracias Tazabelle

i do not like pork or red meat... and except for cheeseburgers i do not eat either... red meat can cause cancer and pigs are disgusting. chicken is extremely disgusting also... i do not like that either...

chicken are like pigs, they eat everything, and they are not well taken care of and are filled with hormones to make them bigger in certain places... i am convinced this is unsafe...

Dios te bendiga

Jayda
01-16-2007, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T@z@belle
For example take a black/asian/arab/south american person who is,lets say 45 yrs old and a european/scandanavian/north american person the same age and the diffrence is blatantly obvious,
hola T@z@belle

i do not agree with this part it is not true... pork is a dietary staple in most of south america, chorizo sausage is one of our favorite things in mexico... and sometimes people forget this but mestizos+criolos might look like arabs or southeast asians but we are not related whatsoever... (that does not stop the airport officials from questioning us :rollseyes ) most of us are either hispanic/portuguese or mixed european and native and african, not homogenous like arabs or southeast asians, and we are like 99 percent Catholic, like arabs or southeast asians are like 99 percent muslim... we are not related peoples...

Dios te bendiga

Pygoscelis
01-16-2007, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by T@z@belle
Eating meat from PIGS and animals that have been killed by gunshot/injection etc increases your WRINKLES
It matters that they were killed by gunshot or injection?

Does meat killed in other ways not cause this reported increase in wrinkles?

shible
01-16-2007, 04:55 AM
To be frank what the media exposes on issues like these are jus a pebble of information.

so we should see the indepth issues since some may think jus wrinkles is not an excuse. I mean those who eat them would not take this issue as a fact.

If we could browse some white papers submitted by scientists then we can know the real danger lies behind

shible
01-19-2007, 05:34 PM
:sl:

as i said and as per the request of our sister glo.

i am placing a few links

1. http://www.moh.govt.nz/moh.nsf/by+un...2000C571E?Open

2. http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/cidrap/con...1705strep.html

3. http://www.themodernreligion.com/misc/hh/pork.html

4. http://gssq.entori.net/writings/pork.htm

check these link for a better idea

Idris
01-19-2007, 07:07 PM
So does breathing and exercising.
omg then what are you doing!! STOP BREATHING MAN
Yeah, I am gonna stop smoking, drinking eating breathing and exercising. Then I will live for ever........ albeit in heaven
You can never win over IGNORANCE it's very powerful.:blind:

Abdul Fattah
01-21-2007, 04:38 AM
I'll take all of that with a grain of salt, there are many repercussions from smoking and drinking alcohol and eating pig meat, but honestly I don't think wrinkles is one of them.

These greatly increase the effects of aging and you devolop wrinkles crows feet and all those other signs of old age.This actually is the case in many nationalities where these things are either greatly consumed or not eaten at all. For example take a black/asian/arab/south american person who is,lets say 45 yrs old and a european/scandanavian/north american person the same age and the diffrence is blatantly obvious,
There are so many things wrong with that deduction. First of all different races age differently. One race is more prone to wrinkles then the other, one gets grey hair faster then the other and so on... So you cannot just compare one to another. Furthermore, the cultural habits are not set to nationality. For example here in Belgium drinking and smoking and pig is widespread, yet there are people who do not smoke or drink or eat pig meat and who age all the same as the rest of us. Thirdly, there's a whole different lifestyle to consider. There are so many things that people from one region do different then those from another. For example, people frequently visit tanning beds or spent hours laying in the sun while on holiday even though our skin isn't used to it. Whereas people from the southern regions tend to avoid the sun be it with sombrero's or turbans or just by taking long siesta's. So it's practically impossible to pinpoint the actual cause of this by one or three things, it could be a whole range of things responsible. The only way I'm gonna believe this is when you get me a biologist that can tell me just how these products contribute to wrinkles, because as far as I know that seems far fetched.

So... why do you call them "facts"?

'Abd al-Baari
01-21-2007, 06:00 PM
thank for the info very interesting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.