PDA

View Full Version : Why did God create man?



SilentObserver
01-12-2007, 03:57 AM
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-12-2007, 04:08 AM
I dont know about in other religions, but in Islam, this life is only a test for us. G-d has given us set rules to follow. Some will, some won't. We've been given free choice. We can decide what to follow, but we'll earn our results of our actions in the end. In Islam, we are created to worship G-d, and obey Him. He has also given us a mind to differ from right and wrong. Like I said some will listen, others will not. G-d knows everything we do and will do. If we choose one path or the other, He knows the outcomes of both. Everything created is for us, to appreciate whats been provided for us, so we remember Him everyday and be thankful. If the world was perfect and always happy go lucky, how would we get the chance to help one another? Some tragedies are not always from G-d, but the result of our own actions too. How do we know He isn't already saving us from more calamities? It's something to ponder over. I hope that helps. I might have to think through a little more and then write some later :)

Peace
Reply

Woodrow
01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
Speaking as a human and from a human view point I would say that the creation of man was one of the most idiotic things ever done. It equates to a toymaker making a toy that does absolutly nothing except self destruct.

Fortunatly for me Allah(swt) does not think as a human. Fortunatly Allah(swt) can see far beyond my limited view.

I know that Allah(swt) exists. I know He(swt) has a purpose for me and all of us. I know that all will go in accordance with Allah's(swt) plans and he is the Best of planners.

Just because I can't understand, does not eliminate the fact God(swt) had a reason.
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-12-2007, 04:13 AM
^^ i think i went too in depth :X lol...
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
shible
01-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Before you enquire why god created man, try and put the question in a different manner.

why was man given the sense of reasoning. since there are too many life forms in earth.

why was man the only living being told to follow a set of rules to live their life.

why should man wear clothes.

wat difference does he have from animals.

Its because he was allowed to choose what he wishes to do. some may give a scientific example. but if God has denied you from reasoning then where will the science Blossom.

U can check with the habitat of each and every animal and in close you can observer they all follow a way of life .

something like a set of rules given to them.

but humans are the only creature that doesn't follow it on the whole.

Try to search answers for questions withing you and when U are able get them you become wise.

its like shaping an irregular stone into a beautiful statue
Reply

mysticalsilence
01-12-2007, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
Simple !
Ask yourself why did mozart write music?
Just because he could and it was an expression of his creative powers.
I believe with allah the awnser is the same God could create us so he created it us.

Our 3 pound brain is the most complex 3 pounds of matter in all of the universe! And thats from its materialist observable point of view Only allah knows the metaphysical complexities behind it!.
Reply

SilentObserver
01-12-2007, 07:02 AM
Mozart wrote beautiful music. Much of what man does is ugly, vile, and evil. God knew we would be this way. So why. Why create a toy that destroys all the other toys, and the toybox as well?
Reply

SilentObserver
01-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tayyaba
I dont know about in other religions, but in Islam, this life is only a test for us. G-d has given us set rules to follow. Some will, some won't. We've been given free choice. We can decide what to follow, but we'll earn our results of our actions in the end. In Islam, we are created to worship G-d, and obey Him. He has also given us a mind to differ from right and wrong. Like I said some will listen, others will not. G-d knows everything we do and will do. If we choose one path or the other, He knows the outcomes of both. Everything created is for us, to appreciate whats been provided for us, so we remember Him everyday and be thankful. If the world was perfect and always happy go lucky, how would we get the chance to help one another? Some tragedies are not always from G-d, but the result of our own actions too. How do we know He isn't already saving us from more calamities? It's something to ponder over. I hope that helps. I might have to think through a little more and then write some later :)

Peace
So who are we? Why were we created? What is the purpose of our being? If this life is a test for us as you say, then we are more than just a creature on a planet. We perhaps existed before, and will exist after. But then who are we? And again, what is the point of our existence? Why did God create us? What purpose do we serve?
Reply

Malaikah
01-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Our purpose is to worship God in this life and obey him and believe in his messengers. If we do that, we will be rewarded with paradise for eternity. If we do not do that, we will be sent to hell for eternity.
Reply

Malaikah
01-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allâh) said: "I know that which you do not know."

Quran, chapter 2, verse 30.
Reply

lolwatever
01-12-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
The fundamental reason is what was mentioned above:

-----

56. And I created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me.

57. I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me.

58. Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong.

59. And verily, for those who do wrong, there is a portion of torment like to the evil portion of torment (which came for) their likes (of old), so let them not ask Me to hasten on!

60. Then, woe to those who disbelieve (in Allâh and His Oneness Islâmic Monotheism) from (that) their Day which they have been promised (for their punishment).

Surat Adh-Dhariyat, Verse 56-60


------

Some aspects of him creating us is that his names and attributes are actuated, e.g. He will demonstrate hsi mercy, offer his forgiveness, show his justice, show his wisdom, execute his punishment amongst many others.

Finally, one of the problems with asking too much about 'why this why that', is that it detracts from the point of life, once we knwo it, we should proceed to achieve the goals set.

Rebelling over something that we may not totally comprehend is just setting ourselves on a path to failiure in this world and the next.

All the best :)
Reply

aamirsaab
01-12-2007, 08:21 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man?
I'm sure God has His reasons :D
Reply

mysticalsilence
01-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Mozart wrote beautiful music. Much of what man does is ugly, vile, and evil. God knew we would be this way. So why. Why create a toy that destroys all the other toys, and the toybox as well?
Note:The beauty of his music is relative for each person and also to what is bad and mediocre.

I really dont understand why people make the argument of evil such a big issue!

Evil is part of good it self without evil there is no good there is neutrality as good is relative to evil.
IF there is neutrality there is no option hence no free will!

Look at animals much of what they do cannot be considred "EVIL" because they are basically just surviving and reproducing. So much of what they cant be considered "GOOD" either.

That is because they dont really have free will atleast what I consider Free will.So me evil is a functionality of free will.


And even if you looked at it at your angle why would God be limited to only being good? Why would be wrong for him to dislay his wrath? If he is capable we can argue it all we want we wouldent be able to stop him would we?
Reply

Maidah
01-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Basically silent observer, like many people has told you that the purpose God creating us was to worship him. But to be honest i think you are questioning your existence (and others) because you cannot see yourself doing anything meaningful with your life. I don't think anyone knows what purpose they are meant to serve in this world apart from worshipping Allah, and when you don't seem to have a purpose, be it toward religion or socially, pretty much everything seems meaningless. I think what you need to do is to find out why you have been created rather than questioning the motives of Allah and his creation.

Sorri if i ave said anyfin that may have hurt u.
Reply

iqbal_soofi
01-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Malaikah
Our purpose is to worship God in this life and obey him and believe in his messengers. If we do that, we will be rewarded with paradise for eternity. If we do not do that, we will be sent to hell for eternity.
All the creations of Allah were created just with His orders. There were angels who had no brain of their own and did everything just as Allah ordered them to do. Jins were created for different other types of tasks. All these creatures kept on repeating the same kind of task perfectly which was specified to them. Iblees , a jin was was created as the leader of worship and trillions and trillions of angels were specifically created for the worship of Allah. Allah was not satisfied with all of these createion. Then He created man with his own hands and put a brain in his skull which could reason, and violate the set rules. Iblees, the leader of worship objected to this (just like the leaders of worship in this world do). He didn't like man for his tendency of reasoning and challenging the set rules. He became the enemy of man only because of this. Allah told him that only the man with brain can control His universe as his deputy. The Jinns with all kind of powers and strenght or the angels with all of their innocence can't modify His universe. Only some creative men can do some constructive job. Therefore, it's the men with creative brains who challenged the set rules and created or invented useful things in this world. It's just the begining of human creativity. Next generations of man are expected to explore the universe and change it to the satisfaction of Allah. Every new born child brings the message from Allah that He is very much hopeful with man's performance in this world. He still has plently of angels to worship for Him. He needs the man to continue working positively.
Reply

akulion
01-12-2007, 09:13 PM
The thing is, God does as God pleases
So you see for mankind there is no other option but to realize that we are a creation, and that Submission to God is the only wise choice and the natural course of things to come.

Mankind often thinks too highly of themselves, but we dont realize, that maybe (Allah hu Alim - God knows best)..maybe, Allah has created other Universes too? With other life and other realities.

We view Jannah (heaven) as the 'ultimate' because quite frankly that is the ultimate for OUR reality. Who is to say there are other realities that also exist ?

Go out side in the night and look at the sky if it is a cloudless night. Do you see those stars? Each is a sun like our own, with its own planetery system.
From Earth scientists estimate, that even using the most powerful telescopes we cannot even see 1/3 of the universe, and that is just an estimate.

So now as you watch that distant star, imagine viewing yourself from there, sitting on earth....reality is you wont be visible, a microscopic organism in this universe..that is how insignificant humanity is.

So to comprehend why God did what, is quite literally impossible for humanity, we only have the option of submitting to God our selves, including ur intellect and surrender. And that is what Islam is: Submission.

I hope that little bit helps
Aku
Reply

iqbal_soofi
01-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by akulion
The thing is, God does as God pleases
So you see for mankind there is no other option but to realize that we are a creation, and that Submission to God is the only wise choice and the natural course of things to come.

Mankind often thinks too highly of themselves, but we dont realize, that maybe (Allah hu Alim - God knows best)..maybe, Allah has created other Universes too? With other life and other realities.

We view Jannah (heaven) as the 'ultimate' because quite frankly that is the ultimate for OUR reality. Who is to say there are other realities that also exist ?

Go out side in the night and look at the sky if it is a cloudless night. Do you see those stars? Each is a sun like our own, with its own planetery system.
From Earth scientists estimate, that even using the most powerful telescopes we cannot even see 1/3 of the universe, and that is just an estimate.

So now as you watch that distant star, imagine viewing yourself from there, sitting on earth....reality is you wont be visible, a microscopic organism in this universe..that is how insignificant humanity is.

So to comprehend why God did what, is quite literally impossible for humanity, we only have the option of submitting to God our selves, including ur intellect and surrender. And that is what Islam is: Submission.

I hope that little bit helps
Aku

Well that's interesting too, but it's the same old story we're used to listening from those who do not work but make their money by talking.

Man has to work first, and then submit. How could you submit a report of a project on which you never worked. Practical men work all during their lives and they submit to Allah when their lives end, we call it death. in other words submission starts after death, before that man has been created to work and learn the laws of this universe by exploring and investigating. Doing all those things which sometimes are very dangerous to him, but he never cares because he is the man. He prefers to explore and get off the set rules even if he's told that you'd be expelled from Jannah by violating certain rules. He does so because Allah made him like this. Every man would like to stay away from Jannah and would like to live in this world for as long as possible.
Reply

lolwatever
01-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
All the creations of Allah were created just with His orders. There were angels who had no brain of their own and did everything just as Allah ordered them to do. Jins were created for different other types of tasks. All these creatures kept on repeating the same kind of task perfectly which was specified to them. Iblees , a jin was was created as the leader of worship and trillions and trillions of angels were specifically created for the worship of Allah. Allah was not satisfied with all of these createion. Then He created man with his own hands and put a brain in his skull which could reason, and violate the set rules. Iblees, the leader of worship objected to this (just like the leaders of worship in this world do). He didn't like man for his tendency of reasoning and challenging the set rules. He became the enemy of man only because of this. Allah told him that only the man with brain can control His universe as his deputy. The Jinns with all kind of powers and strenght or the angels with all of their innocence can't modify His universe. Only some creative men can do some constructive job. Therefore, it's the men with creative brains who challenged the set rules and created or invented useful things in this world. It's just the begining of human creativity. Next generations of man are expected to explore the universe and change it to the satisfaction of Allah. Every new born child brings the message from Allah that He is very much hopeful with man's performance in this world. He still has plently of angels to worship for Him. He needs the man to continue working positively.
On what eviddnce do you base those opinions on? Infact the evidence states the direct opposite, every other creation rejected the responsibility except mankind, and "verily man is ignorant" (we're the only ones that accepted this load) and stuffed up /stuffing up the task.

Except for those who carry out his commands, which are few.

:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
01-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
good question, it kinda made me ask the question (you might find me silly for asking this but)

why do people want children? they always need to be fed, they cry and cause you a HUGE loss of sleep, you always have to clean their bottoms and then when they grow up they end up hurting you (sometimes).

as for your question:

to ask why God created man, then its to worship him. To ask why God wants this, is to put God on the level of human beings, dont try it


Humans desires and Gods will are two completely different things, when God wills something then he alone knows the reason behind it...
Reply

akulion
01-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Every man would like to stay away from Jannah and would like to live in this world for as long as possible.
Only a man without faith :)
Reply

Snowflake
01-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
Why did God create man? I mean really, what for?

I can understand the whole universe thing, and the world, and nature. It's kind of like having a great big fishbowl. But why create man? He knew we were going to kill all the other fish, wreck the filter, pollute the water, destroy all the plants and other things in the fishbowl. So why?
Yes God knew what we would do, but he gave us freedom us choice. The same way Adam & Eve had freedom of choice by which they chose to disobey Allah and be flung out of heaven. Allah says in the Quran that He created man and jinn to worship Him. Perhaps God created us to worship Him in heaven but by giving us free will He also knew that we will become inhabitants of earth one day.


But the fact that we are here now means we need a purpose in life. Our worship neither benefits God nor does the lack of it harm Him. Every deed we carry out determines our own fate in the here-after. For those who do not believe in the hereafter, I can only urge them to reflect on the fact that if we can exist on this earth that was created out of nothing then why can't we exist in another dimension in the here-after?

Our purpose in life is not to ask questions to which we have no answers for. But to attain the pleasure of Allah so that He may grant us the home we lost due to our own disobedience.


peace
Reply

Malaikah
01-13-2007, 02:36 AM
:sl:

How can someone die "before hand"? Every has a time appointed for death, and no one can escape that.
Reply

shible
01-13-2007, 02:46 AM
TO all Brothers and sisters.

there are some common question like this one what am i?, why was i existed here, etc.,

These kind are question never help anyone neither the questioner nor the people who reply to it to gain any kind of knowledge.

since most of us don't go through the Paperworks and other historical and scientific aspects before we ask these type of questions.

since our ancesters who have asked the same way and never stopped it jus with a question but they started to gather informations on them. so please whoever needs knowledge on these kind of question try to first find or collect some information on them and then have some idea of what U R going to ask

since these question lead to a semi confused state unless the proper solutions are given.

so i once again request you all to think twice or thrice and gather some information before posting questions like these.
Reply

iqbal_soofi
01-13-2007, 03:12 AM
Originally Posted by shible
TO all Brothers and sisters.

there are some common question like this one what am i?, why was i existed here, etc.,

These kind are question never help anyone neither the questioner nor the people who reply to it to gain any kind of knowledge.

since most of us don't go through the Paperworks and other historical and scientific aspects before we ask these type of questions.

since our ancesters who have asked the same way and never stopped it jus with a question but they started to gather informations on them. so please whoever needs knowledge on these kind of question try to first find or collect some information on them and then have some idea of what U R going to ask

since these question lead to a semi confused state unless the proper solutions are given.

so i once again request you all to think twice or thrice and gather some information before posting questions like these.
In fact nobody could provide a perfect answer to these questions but these questions still arise in everyone's mind. There's no harm in giving your own idea or opinion about any of these questions. We may not find a true answer but we still get some new thoughts and ideas in this way.
Reply

shible
01-13-2007, 03:19 AM
The fact that most of Us are not aware of that to search answers we need not go to library.

Since we have Internet. if you need answers to these questions i can give a minimum of 10 to 50 results by just browsing the Net.

so don't say no one provided You the resource but instead Make the best utilization of the resource given to you
Reply

ehmad
01-13-2007, 03:46 AM
And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth." They said: "Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood, - while we glorify You with praises and thanks (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners) and sanctify You." He (Allâh) said: "I know that which you do not know."

“O ye people! adore your Guardian-Lord who created you and those who came before you that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness. Who has made the earth your couch and the heaven your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens; and brought forth therewith fruits for your sustenance; then set not up rivals unto Allah when ye know (the truth).” (Qur’an: Translation of the meaning, 2:21-22)

Allah Almighty created the human beigns to worship Him Alone and to worship no other besides Him.

Qur’an :“ And I (Allah) created not the jinns and the human except they should to worship Me (Alone)” (Translation of the meaning, 51:56).

Sunna: “Mankind’s duty to Allah is to worship Him Alone, and not to associate partners to Him in anything”. (Bukhari - Muslim)

Worship is a comprehensive term which includes all sayings and actions that are loved by Allah Almighty.

Qur’an: “Say (O Muhammad ): Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the lord of mankind, jinns, and all that exists”. (Translation of the meaning, 6:162)
Reply

iqbal_soofi
01-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by shible
The fact that most of Us are not aware of that to search answers we need not go to library.

Since we have Internet. if you need answers to these questions i can give a minimum of 10 to 50 results by just browsing the Net.

so don't say no one provided You the resource but instead Make the best utilization of the resource given to you
If you look at the question only from the religious point of view, then you are not allowed to question Allah like this. However, if you just want to know the purpose of the creation of man whith such a wonderful brain which is improving with every new generation, then you may find many answers that may lead to the usefulness of human kind for this universe. You can also find out about your usefulness in this life. Those who don't want to be useful in this world just say hateful things about the good qualities of human beings as well against this world. some of them to the extrem of destrying the world and the human race. They're nothing idiots made like this by illiterate people who they sometimes call as scholars.
Reply

shible
01-14-2007, 03:11 AM
If everyone was born with the same kind of intelligence then we will not live the life as humans , but as Intelligent cultured Animals.

You have to know that you cannot seperate your normal life into spiritual and normal life since Islam never says us to fall on anyone side rather it says seek knowledge and know the blessings of your creator

and utilize them to serve him at your best.

for example 200 years back men use to travel from nation to nation using some means of transport andnow you can see the difference.

it doesn't mean he cannot use the same, but since humans think of civilization. Either they accept the new terms invented or they are forced to accept them.

Though whatever may change. All these changes are only made by people above the ground. they can build huge buildings above the groud. but can they build a new ground.

they can create a new calender according to the seasons available, but can they create new seasons.

they can create new ships to fly on the sky. but can they create the new sky.

So when you connect your scientific and Spiritual thoughts you do have the answers for the reason why God created.

It's that we are like ants on a huge ant showcase build on Glasses.
we can do anything creative but it is limited within the boundry
Reply

SilentObserver
01-14-2007, 03:44 AM
The general consensus seems to be that he created us with the sole purpose to worship him. And if we worship enough, we can get into heaven.
So God is this unimaginable being, the greatest, the creater of all. You can well imagine that God is not lacking in confidence.
So why does he need us to worship him? Is it one giant ego trip? Or is there an actual purpose to this worshipping? Besides our own self-preservation of course. Does the act of worshipping actually do something good, besides make God feel good?
Reply

lolwatever
01-14-2007, 03:48 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
The general consensus seems to be that he created us with the sole purpose to worship him. And if we worship enough, we can get into heaven.
So God is this unimaginable being, the greatest, the creater of all. You can well imagine that God is not lacking in confidence.
So why does he need us to worship him? Is it one giant ego trip? Or is there an actual purpose to this worshipping? Besides our own self-preservation of course. Does the act of worshipping actually do something good, besides make God feel good?
He doesn't need us to worship him, we need to do it for our own benefit. He clearly said that he doesn't need us in quran and hadiths.

Part of reason as some scholars mention in thier books, is that it realizes his names and attributes as i mentioned in prev post.

e.g. He will demonstrate hsi mercy, offer his forgiveness, show his justice, show his wisdom, execute his punishment amongst many others.
but once we knwo the reason he put us here, we should get down to the job asap b4 death takes us unaware :skeleton:

take care all the best :)
Reply

SilentObserver
01-14-2007, 03:59 AM
Originally Posted by lolwatever
He doesn't need us to worship him, we need to do it for our own benefit. He clearly said that he doesn't need us in quran and hadiths.

Part of reason as some scholars mention in thier books, is that it realizes his names and attributes as i mentioned in prev post.



but once we knwo the reason he put us here, we should get down to the job asap b4 death takes us unaware :skeleton:

take care all the best :)
So it leans a little more toward the egocentric explaination. Interesting. It seems as if God says, "I don't need any of you. But for your own good, you need to recognize how great I am and worship me. Or you will burn forever. "
He doesn't need us to worship him, we need to do it for our own benefit.
My point. He created us, and the situation where we need to do this. Why the worship? Why did he make it so that we need to do this?
Reply

shible
01-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Ok think it pratically if we are working for a concern. is the concern the only thing gets benifited of our work.

the same happens in terms of God but the difference here is God never gets benifited by us but he wants to shape us as better as a diamond from our raw state. So that we can attain greater Image in this world as well as in the world hereafter
Reply

lolwatever
01-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by SilentObserver
So it leans a little more toward the egocentric explaination. Interesting. It seems as if God says, "I don't need any of you. But for your own good, you need to recognize how great I am and worship me. Or you will burn forever. "
Pretty much, afterall, apart from his attributes of 'most merciful', compassionate, kind etc.. one of the attributes of Allah is that he is the proud and majestic.

Questioning things he's done and his wisdom isn't going to set us on any useful path.

My point. He created us, and the situation where we need to do this. Why the worship? Why did he make it so that we need to do this?
I don't know, perhaps becasue he wants to display his power and might, his capacity to create... Allahu alam (Allah knows best)

Once the believers enter jannah (inshalah), we'll sure be happy that we where created :D
:)
Reply

Allah-creation
01-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Once the believers enter jannah (inshalah), we'll sure be happy that we where created

LOL!
Reply

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey thats true! InshAllah, we shall enter Jannah, Ameen!
Reply

iqbal_soofi
01-16-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Hey thats true! InshAllah, we shall enter Jannah, Ameen!
Allah created man as his deputy. The best humans are called momins (Al-momin is the name of Allah).
Reply

lolwatever
01-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Allah-creation
Once the believers enter jannah (inshalah), we'll sure be happy that we where created

LOL!
u liked my line ay :D

Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Hey thats true! InshAllah, we shall enter Jannah, Ameen!
ameen!

:w:
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
01-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally Posted by Allah-creation
Once the believers enter jannah (inshalah), we'll sure be happy that we where created

LOL!
what if you turn left instead :offended:
Reply

lolwatever
01-16-2007, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
what if you turn left instead :offended:
just make dua n make sure u don't turn left. :) Choice is ours.

tc :w: :D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:51 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:10 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 11:56 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 01:33 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!