/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamu Aleikum wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakatu

Palestine81
07-07-2005, 07:30 AM
My name is Fadia, and I am a Muslim living in Palestine. I found this site while i was searching for Islamic Sites. Honestly, i have many questions that I want to know about Islam...it's funny because people who were not born a muslim and later convert(Masha'Allah), know more about the religion than me, who was born a muslim...i want to know everything there is to know about Islam from A-Z with a couple of numbered questions...and i hope Insha'Allah that i will find plenty of answers to my questions... Thank you and Insha'Allah we will all strive for the sake of Allah...
Salaamu Aleikum wa Rahmatu Allah wa Barakatu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khilji
07-07-2005, 08:08 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, Sister Fadia.

Please look at the thread:

LI Islamic Forum > General Forums > World Affairs >

Representative group from all muslim communities

We are working on Unity of Ummah by forming a group of people from all different parts of the Muslim Ummah. I would appreciate if you could go through the thread and join our group, please, if you like our goals.

We are specially interested in getting members from problem areas of the Ummah, such as Palestine.

:w:

Pinkrose
07-07-2005, 10:21 AM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

Far7an
07-07-2005, 11:01 AM
wa alaikumusalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Welcome to LI :)

i have many questions that I want to know about Islam...it's funny because people who were not born a muslim and later convert(Masha'Allah), know more about the religion than me, who was born a muslim...i want to know everything there is to know about Islam from A-Z with a couple of numbered questions..
InshaAllah we will all try to help eachother.

We hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
07-07-2005, 11:04 AM

:welcome: sister

hope u like it here :) feel free to ask any questions inshaAllah

أحمد
07-07-2005, 01:21 PM
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

Uthman
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM

:welcome: to LI. :)

A7med
07-07-2005, 05:17 PM
SALAAM!!!
welcome and i hope u enjoy!!!!!!

aminahshijabs
07-07-2005, 08:27 PM
:Crescent: Salam Alakum Welcome!!! :Crescent:

I think that you will really enjoy the site.

Help using this forum:
Don't forget to use the menu items on the top. They are pull down. My favorite is "Quick Links" the drop down menu has: "Who's online” (You can see who is online), "Private messages" so you can check or create messages to other people, and "New Posts" see the newest post or replies (This is a top level menu too ).

I think that you will like this forum, it is popular. :applaud:

junna1
07-08-2005, 12:48 AM

Welcome to LI sis. :D

Palestine81
07-09-2005, 07:50 AM
thank you for everyone who welcomed me into this forum...it is an honor to be among those who all have the same interests..i.e. striving for the sake of Allah...i only use the internet at work so it takes me a while to reply because of the lack of phone line at home at the moment but insha'Allah my questions will not go unanswered...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.