/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum

taheera
01-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters I'm a recent 19yr old convert I've come to this web site to find new friends to talk to and also to find knowledge on quections that i'm unsure of:) Insha Allah i'll find answer's to my quection's and meet other muslim's alone the way.:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
01-12-2007, 07:19 AM
Walaikum assalam wa brakathu sis.

Welcome to the Li Forum, and I am pleased you seeking knowledge. Do not be afraid to ask question and we will do our best to respond and give a correct information. May Allah(s.w.t) reward you. Ameen.

Their are many convert/revert or new to Islam if you wan't to identify yourself as thus and we got auzies too. So I hope you will find it enjoyable here. Inshallah.

p.s. Gooday, I alway's wanted to say that.

taheera
01-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum thank you for your reply. Ill let you in on a lil secret not that many Aussie say Gooday. I see your from London. I'm happy that i have finaly found a good islam chat site because i kept going into very bad one's, i've looked threw the forums and everyone hear seems nice.

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kat19
Assalamu Alaikum thank you for your reply. Ill let you in on a lil secret not that many Aussie say Gooday. I see your from London. I'm happy that i have finaly found a good islam chat site because i kept going into very bad one's, i've looked threw the forums and everyone hear seems nice.
That is thank's to our excellent "Team of Moderator", don't worry you will see them soon, inshallah. :thumbs_up :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taheera
01-12-2007, 08:03 AM
I was just wondering ( you can tell im not use to these chatrooms) when i get a reply will it always go threwmy e-mail first?

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kat19
I was just wondering ( you can tell im not use to these chatrooms) when i get a reply will it always go threwmy e-mail first?
I am not exactly sure, but if you do get a reply on your email everytime you get a respond in this forum, you can switch it off. The "User CP" is located in the top left corner which I think allows you to do that.

You can ask in the "technical" section, which can offer you more information on how to do that.

I know about the meail thing: I hate it when you get lot of emails.

taheera
01-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Thank you. I have nosy lil brothers lol

Pk_#2
01-12-2007, 10:02 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Kat,

welcome to the forum,

Have a beneficial stay,

get posting inshaAllah

Cya around Tc!

Samira_01
01-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Welcome:)

Umu 'Isa
01-13-2007, 12:53 PM
:salamext:
MashaAllah on your reversion :)
and welcome to LI

I've sent you a PM sis..

:wasalamex

taheera
01-13-2007, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
:salamext:
MashaAllah on your reversion :)
and welcome to LI

I've sent you a PM sis..

:wasalamex
Thank you for ur welcome

ZAYD
01-13-2007, 07:37 PM
Salams and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay

Goku
01-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Salam Sister.

A warm welcome to Islam and this forum.

Aisha20
01-14-2007, 05:04 AM
:sl:

:welcome: to li sis

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-14-2007, 05:07 AM

Welcome to the Ummah sis and the forums!
I hope u find ur stay beneficial InshAllah.
May Allah(swt) keep u steadfast on the deen and help lift this Ummah to success! InshAllah, Ameen!

:w:

taheera
01-14-2007, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha20

:welcome: to li sis
Thank you for your welcome sis.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.