/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers Needed

Phoenix CG
01-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Volunteers for our organisation is required, our system allows us to manage projects, abroad and nationally, in a more effiecient and professional manner than most Muslim Organisations run today, we hope that you will register to volunteer with us, you will be compensated in the future, for your hard work, on our projects that are profitable all of our volunteers will be given a shared piece of a percentage. Volunteers will also be enrolled onto one of our programs to help them setup a profitable business, where we will help with the financial boost of there business.

Internet Public Relations

You will be in charge of the Public Relations for our projects on the internet, through forums, blogs and other mediums.
Mosque Public Relations Team

You will be in charge of representing our projects in mosques throughout England and America.

Interfaith Public Relations Team

Your task will be to speak to members of the different faith groups, to tell them about our projects and to gain support from our Non Muslim neighbours.

Forum Expansion Team

Your task will be to expand the Muslimglobe forum, this can be done in a variety of ways, primarily your task will be to maintain and keep the forum busy.

Data Input Team

Your task is to input data that has been requested in the projects, your efforts will be massive to the growth of this project.

Schools & Education Public Relations

Your task will be to visit schools, contact schools and tell them about our project, to help the growth of our GI System and to bring a new level to the Muslim Globe.

Assistant to the CEO

Your task will be to arrange meetings, with schools, to give public speeches and to personally assist the CEO in having these projects progress.

Contact me via pm, see our projects at www.muslimglobe.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Phoenix CG
01-12-2007, 11:10 AM
To view our Project see the url: www.muslimglobe.com
We have support of the Al Muntada Al Islami trust and inshaAllah we will soon be getting more support from charities and other organisations, all of which we will be a representative for progressing there organisations into a new age.

Woodrow
01-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Is there any plan for an extension of this to us in the USA?

Phoenix CG
01-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes inshaAllah we will be doing alot, we even have interests in Australia, alhamdullilah. USA is a huge market and we have no reason to leave it out, the more support we get from Americans the more likely we will progress in those states inshaAllah. One of our projects requires global support as it is a global effort if you're interested just drop me a pm inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
01-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Maybe I can help with the Data Input or forum, not much of a public speaker need more practice and knowledge.

Phoenix CG
01-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Alhamdullilah inshaAllah when you register on the system and the first task is completed we will add you to the database of team members. We are in need of data input I feel this would be the first initial step in generating interest and traffic. register on www.muslimglobe.com and I will then take the next step in assiging a task for you in the data input and adding you onto the volunteers management inshaAllah.

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Well, I registered and my user name is Skillganon.

Phoenix CG
01-12-2007, 05:23 PM
You can now login and view the "volunteer manager" and you can tehn see the tas|< inshaAllah

Skillganon
01-14-2007, 01:31 AM
bump, I have little bit problem with the forum, still waiting for verification email but except for that I can Log in the main site. I did what you asked, than what do I do?

---------------------------------------

Phoenix CG
01-14-2007, 12:08 PM
:ws: access is now given now when you log onto the main site go to:

volunteer manager:
http://www.muslimglobe.com/index.php...ogin&Itemid=49

And the task will be visible.

Note: Everyone, you can live outside of Britain, you can live in America, Europ, Middle East, wherever, all tasks will be tailored to your needs, we're going to be helping organisations such as Helping hands, Islamic Relief, various mosques, and more...

Phoenix CG
01-14-2007, 08:10 PM
All the info you'd need
http://www.muslimglobe.com/index.php...d=20&Itemid=89

Skillganon
01-15-2007, 11:34 AM
bro I have registered to the task. What I do next?

Phoenix CG
01-17-2007, 11:57 PM
well It should have the instructions there on everything you need to do inshaAllah.

Phoenix CG
01-17-2007, 11:59 PM
http://www.muslimglobe.com/index.php...=44&Itemid=111

These are some of the new volunteers to bring MuslimGlobe to the world. We hope that more people follow them in the decision to volunteer for MuslimGlobe, we will be a pioneer within the Muslim Community. No organisation has ever touched what we are about to do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.