/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asian racism against Whites

England
01-12-2007, 07:08 PM
We let them into our country and this is the thanks we get? :raging:

Boy, 15, Hit With Hammer
Updated: 18:57, Friday January 12, 2007

Parents have confronted the headmaster of a school, which they claim is rife with racism, after a pupil was attacked with a hammer.

The 15-year-old was set upon by a gang of at least four men in the grounds of the Wiltshire school.

Eight men have been arrested and are being questioned by police following the assault on Thursday.

The teenager, who has not been named, was taken to hospital where his condition was described as stable.

The pupil, who suffered head injuries, is believed to have been assaulted by a gang of Asian men at the Ridgeway School in Wroughton, near Swindon.

Headmaster Steve Colledge has been confronted by a group of around 20 parents who demanded action.

One woman told him her son had been attacked by Asians and claimed racism was rife in the comprehensive.

She said: "This was a racist attack. The school has a racism problem. Is it going to take one of our children to die before they do something?"

Another parent said: "I'm not having my son coming to school. He was attacked last year and nothing was done about it."

Police have been questioning staff and pupils about the assault. Up to 100 pupils are thought to have witnessed the attack.

Mr Colledge told reporters that the incident could have happened as a result of an argument between a white and an Asian pupil.

He said it is predominantly a white school, with Asian pupils making up less than 5%, and counselling would be offered for children who witnessed the incident.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
01-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Firstly, you need to post the source.

Secondly: 'We let them into our country and this is the thanks we get?'

Are you trying to sound like a complete xenophobe and racist yourself?

What happened to the poor child is atrocious. If the investigations show it was a racist attack, the perpatrator should be dealt with accordingly. Racism has no place in society, let alone violent racism. If it's not racism, the attacker should still be punished as violence has no place in society.

But do not for one second try to pin the actions of one hot-heated teen on an entire ethnicity or you will find yourself banned.

seeker_of_ilm
01-12-2007, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
:sl:

I'm furious! I think all us immigrants/children of immigrants must leave this country at once! The actions of these kids are 100% reflective of all immigrants. Get out of this country! :raging:

:w:

Goku
01-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Its a sad and isolated incident. Racism exists regardless of culture unfortunately. Hopefully the perpetrators will be brought to justice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-12-2007, 07:37 PM
We let them into our country and this is the thanks we get?
wot a charming way 2 put it!!!!!

so what ur trying 2 say is that this never happens 2 us asians?!?!

England
01-12-2007, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

What happened to the poor child is atrocious. If the investigations show it was a racist attack, the perpatrator should be dealt with accordingly. Racism has no place in society, let alone violent racism. If it's not racism, the attacker should still be punished as violence has no place in society.

But do not for one second try to pin the actions of one hot-heated teen on an entire ethnicity or you will find yourself banned.
I'M pinning it???? Did you know that Sky News created this article and this was copied and pasted?
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...247148,00.html

Feel free to ban me as you wish. It means naff all to me :uhwhat

Muezzin
01-12-2007, 07:43 PM
I'M pinning it???? Did you know that Sky News created this article and this was copied and pasted?
I know you copied and pasted it. I didn't know it was from Sky News as you had not provided the link. The comment 'We let them into our country and this is the thanks we get' is clearly your own words as it appears before the article and contains a smiley. That comment is you pinning such behaviour on all Asians.

Thank you for providing the link.

I'll give you a chance.

FBI
01-12-2007, 07:48 PM

Idioits come in all colours, I'd change the opening line if you don't want to be an idiot.

chacha_jalebi
01-12-2007, 07:52 PM
my post was deleted :(

well dave, presuming that is your name:p or is it arthur? mike? simon :D
anyway whatever your name is . . .

by sayin we let them in our country, and this is what they do, :p your just bein racist, i could say that all english people go to the pub, and have beer bellies and have pig faces :D but thats not true, just because one incident happened, you cant go round bein prejudice about people:D

and you didnt let no one in this country, how much you wana bet, the person that carried out the attack, was born ere

see and then they question, why people dont feel part of british soceity :p

but thing i dont understand is, english people are racist, then they wana go round and beg it by orderin a curry or summin :p come on double standards :p go and eat fish n chips :p :D

Maarya
01-12-2007, 07:54 PM

if 1 acts like an idiot it doesnt mean that the rest are like him. where would we be in this world if we judged groups of people by only the bad examples?

in every group of people there's always atleast 1 bad person :raging:

England
01-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Where does it say here that I referred to ALL asians? :rollseyes

I was quite clearly referring to the racist asians that are attacking whites. If a Polish guy came to live here and started attacking Britons I would say the same " we let him into the country and this is the thanks we get?" Don't forget I have Polish mates.

You lot just jump ahead of yourselves.

chacha_jalebi
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM

I was quite clearly referring to the racist asians that are attacking whites. If a Polish guy came to live here and started attacking Britons I would say the same " we let him into the country and this is the thanks we get?" Don't forget I have Polish mates.
but how do you know that the person who done this atrocious attack of terrorism :p was a foreigner? he could have been a british citizan, ya get me blud :D

FBI
01-12-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
but how do you know that the person who done this atrocious attack of terrorism :p was a foreigner? he could have been a british citizan, ya get me blud :D
Bet u any money(on second thought's I don't since it's haraam:D) anyway were was I, yeah they were probably born here atleast second or third generation.

Skillganon
01-12-2007, 07:59 PM
LOL. That is common, I think you have not been to public school in London very much. Stuff like that can and does happen, and racism is usually not to instigator but argument in between. Otherwise all those asian on asian one must be hindu cast system related(lol) that will be funny.

Anway I hope the police deal appropriately.

chacha_jalebi
01-12-2007, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
Bet u any money(on second thought's I don't since it's haraam:D) anyway were was I, yeah they were probably born here atleast second or third generation.
yesh thats what i exactly said :p talkin about copyin :D

arabiyyah
01-12-2007, 08:00 PM
We let them
you have the guts to call out others on racism when you judge a whole group based on the actions of a few!!! your crazy.

Muezzin
01-12-2007, 08:01 PM
You said 'we let THEM into our country'. Not 'we let this guy into our country' or 'we let him into our country'. We let 'them' into our country.

The title of this thread is 'Asian racism against Whites.' Not exactly a leap in logic to interpret the comment as racist, eh? Imagine I started a thread called 'White racism against Asians' and said in the outset:

'We come to their country and this is how they treat us?'

Wouldn't you feel a little hurt that I'm lumping all white people together as if they're all racist?

I was quite clearly referring to the racist asians that are attacking whites.
Quite clear to yourself maybe. Next time be clearer.

If a Polish guy came to live here and started attacking Britons I would say the same " we let him into the country and this is the thanks we get?" Don't forget I have Polish mates.
There you say 'We let HIM into the country', so it limits it to that one guy. We let THEM into the country sounds racist and xenophobic.

You lot just jump ahead of yourselves.
Can you really blame 'us lot'?

England
01-12-2007, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
Then their parents should be warned of deportation if they don't sort their children out. It may sound extreme but fifty quid it'll work.

FBI
01-12-2007, 08:02 PM

May I rememind everyone that Britain ruled over some asain countries back in the day so I guess they have a right to be here since Britain wanted to meddle in their politcs.

FBI
01-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Then their parents should be warned of deportation if they don't sort their children out. It may sound extreme but fifty quid it'll work.
Dude seriously your starting to sound like the BNP Mascot :D

chacha_jalebi
01-12-2007, 08:08 PM
imagine their parents were born here :p then :D

see go to the pub and watch footbal :p

netprince
01-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Would this rule apply to the racists of BNP, NF, COmbat18 etc, where do we deport them, cus im sure we cant ship them off to Australia anymore.... The moon perhaps?

chacha_jalebi
01-12-2007, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
Would this rule apply to the racists of BNP, NF, COmbat18 etc, where do we deport them, cus im sure we cant ship them off to Australia anymore.... The moon perhaps?
maybe to the pub:-[ thats what he probly wants:p send everyone to the pub:D

AvarAllahNoor
01-12-2007, 08:14 PM
It's tragic that this has occured. But, this is my country so saying we let them in etc, just goes to show your stupidity. You seem to think you're in charge. It's not the case. We're here to stay. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

brenton
01-12-2007, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Thank you for this response. There were so many problems with the opening post.

FBI
01-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Or back to their mother land...
lol, do u think your 100% percent english?

Umar001
01-12-2007, 08:52 PM
I really don't get some people. I don't mean anyone here, but there are some people who use this to fuel racism, as if I as a black man am not repusled by such actions, there were some Asian men from Glasgow or something who killed a boy, I think if they killed him then they should be killed themselves, similarly, if anyone, Asian or what ever attacks another person then they should be done the same.

I do wonder though, this whole 'we let them into our country' if that does indicate some subcontious level that, for example, me, as a black man, have to behave better or more politely than someone who has not been let into the country within the last 100 years or so.

I have never been arrested nor gone prison and I pay taxes, I am contributing to this place more than some of the people who apparently 'let me in' but then again I guess I can never repay or show enough gratitude for such a gesture, I'll always have to bend backwards, even to criminals and wasters, just because 'they let me in'

Sure makes me feel like home.

Jayda
01-12-2007, 08:53 PM
hola,

everybody please stop making prideful comments... racism is fundamentally a very destructful sin of pride...

Dios te bendiga

*noor
01-12-2007, 09:00 PM
assalaamu alaikum

yes, what happened was horrible and the criminals, whoever they are, should be brought to justice

a little advice to bro Chacha and England, stop acting like little children and quit it with the comebacks :X

Maidah
01-12-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't understand what that bloke is expectin from us as a thanx for lettin us into the country. Who are you to let us in anyways, whateva we asians do, we do it with hard work m8. Correct me if im wrong but we've done u lot more good than you can imagine and we aint expecting a thanx for that (donno bout others).

north_malaysian
01-13-2007, 02:18 AM
How many Whites are discriminated in Asian countries?

limitless
01-13-2007, 03:37 AM

If you didn't let "british asians" in, you'd be without the ingredients, manufacturing, and other necessity or items that you guys use. If you look at it, you need these immigrants to keep your country running as well. That is why you guys let them enter, for the greens :rollseyes .

Personally, I would rather suffer in a developing country than to visit or go to England in my life. I wouldn't go there if I was to get a amazing and well paid job, I'd reject it any day. Britian is not worth it at all.

England
01-13-2007, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

If you didn't let "british asians" in, you'd be without the ingredients, manufacturing, and other necessity or items that you guys use. If you look at it, you need these immigrants to keep your country running as well. That is why you guys let them enter, for the greens :rollseyes .

Personally, I would rather suffer in a developing country than to visit or go to England in my life. I wouldn't go there if I was to get a amazing and well paid job, I'd reject it any day. Britian is not worth it at all.

That's one less immigrant to our over populated isle. I wish many more felt the same way as you. :thumbs_up

aamirsaab
01-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Thread locked until further notice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.