/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ecepting that i might never c my family after death

AnonymousPoster
01-13-2007, 03:03 AM
:cry: Assalamu Alaikum
i need help with this topic as it brakes my heart every time i think of this and brings me to tears..:cry:

My hole family are christian's and im Muslim i have been told that if you are a non believer you go to hell :cry:
My Grandfather passed away about 4yrs ago and the only thing that got me threw it was feeling that his spirit was always around me and i'ld go and vistit his grave and just sit there and talk to him.
When my grandmother passed away around 3 yrs ago it destroyed me i have alot of guilt inside and i feel that i cant talk to either of them anymore.

Since ive reverted i havent gone to see my grandfathers grave or try not to think about my grandmother because i brake down.
When i make Du'a I ask Allah 2 forgive there sins. Please help me on this topic because it is realy starting to brake my spirit and the thought of not seen my Mother,Father,Sisters or Brothers:cry:.

And to make me worry more my Greandmother is getting old & very sick i feel i cant look at her without braking down.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
01-13-2007, 04:38 AM
It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah’s Forgiveness for the Mushrikun even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire.(9:113)

Skillganon
01-13-2007, 04:43 AM
The fate of those who came before and never recieved Islam properly are in the hand of Allah(s.w.t), and we do not worry about what their fate will be.

So if they never got to recieve correct message of Islam than they never got the chance to reject it and they will be Judged according to what was revealed to them.

Allah(s.w.t) know's best.

I hope that helps.

AnonymousPoster
01-13-2007, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
The fate of those who came before and never recieved Islam properly are in the hand of Allah(s.w.t), and we do not worry about what their fate will be.

So if they never got to recieve correct message of Islam than they never got the chance to reject it and they will be Judged according to what was revealed to them.

Allah(s.w.t) know's best.

I hope that helps.

ThaNK YOU FOR YOUR REPLYING IT WAS MUCH HELP

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
01-13-2007, 07:41 PM

I strongly urge you to read this article because you're not alone in this. The same situation happened to our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) so this situation may help you feel better, you're not alone...

The Year of Grief
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/muhammad/year_of_grief.htm

Allaah Almighty is the source of Strength. Remember that you whenever you feel alone, Allaah is with you.

Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying, etc.). I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me. (Qur'aan Surah al Baqarah [2]: 152)

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest. (Surah ar-Ra'ad [13]: 28)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.