/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Kaala Jaadu ?

ImranK
01-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Assalamu-Alaikum,

I need some help, my in-laws believe that some one has done a taveez on my wife. They went to see a family friend who knows about these things and found that someone has indeed done a taveez.

They receieved 3 things from him
1. a taveez
2. a piece of paper with something for me to recite (Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo)
3. A sheet of A4 with some writing. This has been divided into 1 segment per day. I am supposed to burn one segment every day after Maghrib Salaat.

Does this sound right ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZAYD
01-13-2007, 09:13 PM
At the end of the day you MUST believe that the cure is in Allah's hands and continue to pray to him for help.

However i have come across some people with similar expieriences and the outcome has been positive.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, U MUST BELIEVE THAT ALLAH IS OUR CREATOR AND ALL GOOD AND BAD IS FROM ALLAH.

Skillganon
01-13-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ImranK
Assalamu-Alaikum,

I need some help, my in-laws believe that some one has done a taveez on my wife. They went to see a family friend who knows about these things and found that someone has indeed done a taveez.

They receieved 3 things from him
1. a taveez
2. a piece of paper with something for me to recite (Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo)
3. A sheet of A4 with some writing. This has been divided into 1 segment per day. I am supposed to burn one segment every day after Maghrib Salaat.

Does this sound right ?
Well, what ever you been advise does not sound right. You can check it out with real Scholars of Islam. You can ask here: "www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng" or in "IslamToday.com"

What the person is asking you do is not supported by the Quran and Sunnah.

and what does "Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo" mean?

Anyway I advise you to stop and not take the advise of the man. For all you know it might be shirk or bidah.

- Qatada -
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
:salamext:

How can he get rid of an amulet without it causing any harm?
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...eng&txt=amulet

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
01-13-2007, 11:05 PM
:sl:

The truth is that anyone doing blackmajic on anyone is highly unlikely. Blackmajic can have fatal repercussions for the perpetrator and very few people will risk their life by indulging in it. Almost every amil you visit will tell you that someone has done black majic on you. This is how they make their living.

Question

Dear scholars, as-Salamu `alaykum. My family has become aware that some relatives are practicing black magic and that we are the target of these people. Members of my family are also sick, and the severity of their illnesses has increased ten-fold after visiting these relatives. What can my family do to protect themselves against black magic? Jazakum Allah khayran.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear sister in Islam, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you place in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

Every Muslim is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm him unless Allah wills it. Then a Muslim’s best protection and immunity against black magic is by practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making frequent dhikr and du`a’.

In his response to the question you raised, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

“Your best protection and immunity against black magic is by empowering yourself through practicing Islam, reading the Qur’an and making constant dhikr and du`a’.

Allah has promised the faithful that devils cannot exercise permanent control over those servants of Allah who have submitted to Him; Satan can exercise permanent control only over those who acquiesce and surrender themselves to his authority. Almighty Allah says: “Most certainly, My servants–you cannot exercise control over them except those who are deviant who follow you.” (Al-Hijr: 42) “Most certainly he (Satan) has no power over those who truly cherish faith and are trusting upon their Lord; rather his power is limited only to those who take him as a protector (besides God) and thus associate partners with Him.” (An-Nahl: 99-100)

The first and foremost requirement is to believe firmly that no one, however great his powers may be, can benefit or harm you except if Allah wills it. The Qur’an reminds us repeatedly that a true believer must believe firmly that Allah alone is the One Who can give us benefit or harm in an absolute sense; everything that befalls us from humans or other creatures is only secondary and is achieved only through the power derived from Allah; so the best remedy and cure is to continuously seek protection and refuge in Allah. Satan and all of his tricks and weapons could be defeated and rendered utterly ineffective if Allah wills.

I give below a number of selections of verses of the Qur’an and du`a’ which you can recite on a regular basis

1) Al-Fatihah
2) Last three chapters of the Qur’an (i.e., Surahs 112, 113, 114)
3) Ayat al-Kursi (i.e., Al-Baqarah: 255)

Besides the above, repeat the following du`a’s on a regular basis both in the morning and evening three times or more:

1) Bismillahi alladhi la yadurru ma`a ismihi shay’un fi al-ardi wa la fi as-sama’i wa huwa as-sami`u al-`alim
(In the name of Allah; with His name, nothing whatsoever on earth or heaven can inflict any harm; He is All-Hearing and All-Knowing).

2) Hasbiya Allahu la ilaha illa huwa `alayhi tawakkaltu wahuwa rabbu al-`arshi al-`azhim
(Allah suffices me; there is no god but He; in Him I place my sole trust; He is the Lord of the mighty Throne).

3) Allaahumma ini a`duhu bika min hamazati ash-shayatin wa a`udhu bika rabbi an yahdurun
(O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the whisperings of Satan; my Lord, I seek refuge in You from their presence around me).

4) A`udhu bi `izzati Allahi wa qudratihi mimma ajidu wa uhadhiru
(I seek refuge in Allah’s glory and power from the affliction and pain I experience and suffer from).

It is important to remember that du`a’ and dhikr will only benefit when it comes from a heart that firmly believes in Allah, and thus cherishes firm conviction in Allah’s power and sovereignty.”

Also...
`Abdullah ibn Mas`ud reported, “Anyone who goes to a diviner, a practitioner of magic or a soothsayer, asking something and believing in what he says, denies what was revealed to Muhammad.” (Reported by Al-Bazzar and Abu Ya`la)

:w:

Sabbir_1
01-16-2007, 12:40 AM
I am supposed to burn one segment every day after Maghrib Salaat.
why do u have to burn it for, whats burning got to do wid it.. i think its unislamic.. There are prayers that a person can read and recite when kaala jadoo (black magic) has been done to them.. burning paper wont help....praying will.

Does this sound right ?
the first 2 do, but not the 3rd one..

ImranK
01-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Do you know what Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo means then ?

Does anyone ?

Sabbir_1
01-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo means then ?
no.. actually just the first one sounds wright.. u supposed to recite aytul qursi.. not ya buddoho.. never heard of that.. find out what it means.. ? cuz i aint got a clue.

Naheezah
01-16-2007, 05:24 PM
wat "kaala jaadu" means???
:?:?:rollseyes

Skillganon
01-16-2007, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naheezah
wat "kaala jaadu" means???
:?:?:rollseyes

Sis it mean's Black Magic.

Kala = Black

Jaadu = Magic.

LoL it is a coomon word in the indian continent, like in india, bangladesh, pakistan.

Naheezah
01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Sis it mean's Black Magic.

Kala = Black

Jaadu = Magic.

LoL it is a coomon word in the indian continent, like in india, bangladesh, pakistan.
aww okie akhi!:statisfie 4 an arabian sis lyk me ...im nt really familiar wit these words..:omg:

i fnk dat da 'taveez' stuff it's haraam then...

Skillganon
01-16-2007, 05:45 PM
LoL I wish I knew arabic. Inshallah I will oneday.
Yep, it is not according to the Quran and the Sunnah. I think one need's to read the Link brother "Fi_Sabillilah" provided.

NobleMuslimUK
01-16-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ImranK
Do you know what Ya Buddoho Ya Wadoodo means then ?

Does anyone ?
I cant seem to find reference to what Ya Buddoho is.
Ya Wadoodo or Al-Wadud
Wadud is one of the beautiful attributes of Allah SWT. It means that entity which is loved, adored and worshipped. His obedient servants love Him and He loves them. Undoubtedly love is from both sides. It is initiated by Allah SWT and reciprocated. Allah SWT is Al-Wadud because He loves those who do good and bestows on them His compassion. Allah SWT is the only One who should be loved and Whose friendship is to be earned.

If there is any dispute between two persons and one of them repeats this Name 1,000 times over some food and gives it to the other to eat, the disagreement and unpleasantness between them will come to and end InshAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!