/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suhannallah (everi1 Check Diz Out) Plzzzzzzzzz

RiMa AlI
01-14-2007, 07:58 PM
:sl:

EVREI 1 CHCK DIZ LINK OUT SUHANALLAH....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC3USPjRQDI

Diz iz a sign 4 everi1 arnd da wrld.... Allah iz da grestest n above all da heaven n da star...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-14-2007, 08:01 PM
:wasalamex

Maasha'Allaah thats kool! jazak Allaah khayr sis.

:salamext:

Snowflake
01-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I can't see the Aliph.. but did anyone the 'Angels in Mecca' vid? :muddlehea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIf0CvfilA&NR

RiMa AlI
01-14-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I can't see the Aliph.. but did anyone the 'Angels in Mecca' vid? :muddlehea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIf0CvfilA&NR
Of course indeed I hav... I jst put da link coz i thght pple wud watch da ova vidz diz vid .... I ddnt realize wen da mouse pointed it out...

But jazakz allah...:D :D

XxXxX:sl: xXxXxX

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AmarFaisal
01-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Subhallah,it moved me..but do we need miracles any more? we already have Quran as a miracle book!

Malaikah
01-15-2007, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Thanks, it's not really that clear though. Back in 2001, I saw 'Allah' written on the moon with more clarity than this. :)

Found out later that quite a few people had in fact seen it with 'Muhammad' written below as well.

Wow! That's amazing, subhanallah!

Naira
01-15-2007, 07:53 AM
subhanallah very nice

Helena
01-15-2007, 10:19 AM
subanAllah truly amazing ...erm did this take place this hajj?

RiMa AlI
01-15-2007, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Thanks, it's not really that clear though. Back in 2001, I saw 'Allah' written on the moon with more clarity than this. :)

Found out later that quite a few people had in fact seen it with 'Muhammad' written below as well.
:sl: :sl:

Yea i knw it not clear sorry...Jst wnna knw whetha they've taken da vid with their fone... Suhanalllah i wid relli lik see dat.. Onli if dey da vid 2 diz link ...;)

XxXxX:wasalamex:XxXxX

RiMa AlI
01-15-2007, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler
subanAllah truly amazing ...erm did this take place this hajj?
This has been taken place in Saudia Arabia but in Da Mina..... Mina iz where pple stay when they g2 Stone the Shaytan (Devil).....

XxXx:w:xXxXxX

M2A^AKIB^
01-15-2007, 07:25 PM
i don't see the "alif" and the "ha" in the first vdo. but the name Allah appeared clearly when Apollo 13 took off in the 60's.

2nd one was kind of interesting and scary.

Beblessed
01-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Allahu akbar! :thumbs_up

Kittygyal
01-16-2007, 09:06 PM
salam.
looking at that made a shiver walahi it did subhnallah, i dunno but when i watched thy first video it wasn't clear but i thought it was the colour of the sky changing every second maybe thats just me allah hu alim but when i read som eof the posts then i clicked on subhnallah ALLAH SUBHANWATALLAH IS THY GREATEST!
Ma'assalama

RiMa AlI
01-17-2007, 09:59 AM

I wnna thank u guyz 4 checkin diz vid out (Jazaakz).. I hope u checked otha link out 'ANGELZ IN MECCA' :muddlehea... which has been posted by muslimah_sis..Thankyou
if there r any otha linkz or vid u wud lik a share wiv us plz jst post em... We more than welcomed 2 c it...thnk you

XxXxXxX:sl: xXxXxXxXx

IbnAbdulHakim
01-17-2007, 10:02 AM
mashaAllaah, lol i was smiling at the way they all saying Allahu Akbar.

mashaAllaah :) Allaah shows us all sorts of signs

RiMa AlI
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM
True say. Da thing iz "Does everi1 eles realise dat:? "

XxXxX:w:XxXxXx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.