/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if you had chance to back wher will u go??

dream gurl
01-15-2007, 10:04 PM
if i had a chance to go back in da past da i will go way back in time to meet da prothet mohamed (may peace be upon) and i know is a dream for every muslim:Crescent:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mawaddah
01-15-2007, 10:24 PM
^ Yes thats' a first of course :happy:

And then I would go back into Medieval England and see if they were really all that dirty and unhygienic :eek:

And then I would go back to Prophet Sulaimans time and Fly with him on his Flying Carpet :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-15-2007, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah

And then I would go back to Prophet Sulaimans time and Fly with him on his Flying Carpet :D
:w:

Prophet Sulayman had a flying carpet?!

Mawaddah
01-15-2007, 10:26 PM
^ Allahu A3lam about it's authenticity Bro, but in Bidaayah Wan-Nihaayah Ibn Katheer mentions that when Sulaiman wished to go on travels he would fly thru the air on something which resembled a carpet and cover great distances in a day.

Allahu A3lam, it could be just from one of the Israa'ili stories for all it's authenticity.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-15-2007, 10:28 PM
First and foremost, the Prophet(saw)!! The carpet one sounds cool too ;D

Chechen
01-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Of course I would first want to meet Prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and then I would like to go and meet Imam Shamil and maybe find out the reason for why he surrendered.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-15-2007, 10:57 PM
One more thing. If I could, I want to see the Islamic Civilization when it was at its peak of glory. That'd be interesting.

seeker_of_ilm
01-15-2007, 11:01 PM
:sl:

1. Of course the Prophets (SAW) time
2. The time of Pirates. Arrrr
3. The Wild West. Yeehaw
4. The time of Dinosaurs.
5. Finally, back to myself when I was a kid, so I could stop myself from making stupid mistakes later on in life. lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-15-2007, 11:02 PM
^^ hehe urs r kiddish :D
i can agree wit the Dinosaurs...T-Rex it is...:)

AHMED_GUREY
01-15-2007, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

1. Of course the Prophets (SAW) time
2. The time of Pirates. Arrrr
3. The Wild West. Yeehaw
4. The time of Dinosaurs.

5. Finally, back to myself when I was a kid, so I could stop myself from making stupid mistakes later on in life. lol
looks like you would be doing a lot of running huh :D

1 Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) and then King Ahmed gurey and King Ashama ibn Abjar and King Salahdin and and and so many more

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Omg Salahuddin! definitely him!

AvarAllahNoor
01-15-2007, 11:15 PM
Meet Guru Nanak Dev Ji 1469

Go back to 1947 and accept the Sikh homeland given to the Sikhs by the British, annihalating anyone who stood in my way!
:raging: :raging:

seeker_of_ilm
01-15-2007, 11:16 PM

Another thing I'd do, is go back to when Microsoft had just started, invest in it....and watch the money roll :shade: lol

Sabbir_1
01-16-2007, 12:29 AM
battle of uhad - try and stop the sahaba from coming down that mouantin.

See all the prophets, all the sahabah - all of the great muslims of the past...

One Man Army
01-16-2007, 04:11 PM
why 1469? meet him now, hes sitting in ur local gurdwra! ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM
i heard the people of saba' had air so clean that not even germs or bugs could infest the lands!!! I WANNA GO BACK TO TAHT TIME IN THE QURAN!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 05:25 PM
^^hmmm thats quite interesting!

FBI
01-16-2007, 05:29 PM

Forget the past man I'd wanna go to the future and see my future wife inshallah :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 05:32 PM
lollllll then make a thread like this except for the future. As of now this is the past ;D

Naheezah
01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

Forget the past man I'd wanna go to the future and see my future wife inshallah :D
agreed wit u bro! me too want 2 see my future hubby!!:statisfie:D

limitless
01-16-2007, 10:22 PM

I'd want to go back in the past to meet prophet Abraham (pbuh) the constrution of Makkah, the fight of Salahudeen meet him personally, and Muhammad (pbuh) and pray with him.

For future, I wanna see the day Prophet Madinah (correct the spelling), and when Islam is everywhere in the world ;D. And of course to see if I got married and see my future wife and are humans living on planet Pluto... lol.

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dream gurl
if i had a chance to go back in da past da i will go way back in time to meet da prothet mohamed (may peace be upon) and i know is a dream for every muslim:Crescent:
i don't understand why??? what would meeting the prophet do for you?? there are lots of muslims or non-muslims that had met the prophet(pbuh) but didn't necessarily follow his teaching. So what would be the point of meeting if you are not going to rest Him? (i don't mean you Dream gurl)

If it was upto me to go back in time, I would try to stop my parents from bringing me in this world, at least there will one less person to commit ne more sins... :)

Malaikah
01-17-2007, 06:00 AM

^How can you not want to meet the man?! Dream come true!

I would go back to when I was a little kid, that would be interesting! :D

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 06:04 AM
I would want to meet Him, but if can't follow his footsteps, then why would He be important to me? All I am saying I would rather live my life like his so I could possibly have a chance to stand by his side on the day of Judgement....
then I would Love to meet him in future but not Past..........

Kswiss
01-17-2007, 06:05 AM
I would go back to 600 BC with a tank and take over the world :)

I would go back and live with the ancient Egyptians :)

I would go back and warn the innocent Native Americans :)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-17-2007, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabiyal
I would want to meet Him, but if can't follow his footsteps, then why would He be important to me? All I am saying I would rather live my life like his so I could possibly have a chance to stand by his side on the day of Judgement....
then I would Love to meet him in future but not Past..........
dont you think just seeing the prophet saws would give you some FAT imaan BOOST and give you that extra edge and drive to reach jannatul firdaus!!!!

chacha_jalebi
01-17-2007, 12:26 PM
salaam :D

i would wana go back to the times of RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) and be there in taif, and protect him, and in uhud, and and when he came to Madinah, i would have wanted to be there and like say salaam and all dat, that would be heavy, also meetin all the sahaba would jus be like wikid :D

another time id wana go back to is the time of Prophet Musaa (alayhi salam) i think he was jus heavy, like the way he punched the angel of death lol, and he was really like straight forward :D but inshallah in Jannah we will all meet all the good people we wanted to meet from the past :D

Akil
01-17-2007, 12:36 PM
I’d love see Ancient Egypt at the height of the new Kingdom, Ancient Greece particularly the Armies of Sparta around the 2nd Greco Persian war (Leonidas vs. Xerxes hehehehe), then probably Rome (after the reforms of Emperor Trajan in the Roman Legion), then perhaps Muslim Civilization at its highest (who could resist seeing Salah-ad-Din square off with Richard cour de lion ?), I would love to see Edward the Black Prince (son of King Edward III) totally destroy the armies of France (among others), I would kill to be at the Constitutional conventions that wrote the US Constitution and then the bill of rights, I would love to be at the battle of Greasy Grass (known to most as the battle of the little bighorn) to watch Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse destroy the 7th Cavalry, I’d love to see Malcolm X speak (after he broke from the NOI), I would love to hear Jimmy Hendrix live and I would love to hear Ozzy Osborne when he was young.

Helena
01-17-2007, 12:39 PM

Well obviously the time of our prophet Muhammad(saw)......one glance of him.....:cry: .......the mountains of makkah and madinah has seen him..subanAllah.....

second choice would be when this world ends, i want to be part of this time as dajjal, prophet isa(as), imaam mahdi , gog magog will be here....wanna be part of this test.....

AHMED_GUREY
01-17-2007, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kswiss
I would go back to 600 BC with a tank and take over the world :)
only 1 Tank? :D

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
dont you think just seeing the prophet saws would give you some FAT imaan BOOST and give you that extra edge and drive to reach jannatul firdaus!!!!
I know that's why I would want to follow his footsteps, that will lead me to Jannah and then I would meet him there...hence I would go in Future not past

SATalha
01-17-2007, 05:54 PM
The sheer inspiration the man can give will be enough for me. Just listning to his words is so beneficial... thats the time where i want to go back to, the time of our beloved phrophet PBUH.

amirah_87
01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

if you had chance to back wher will u go??

"And avoid using the word, "if," for that opens the door for the acts of Satan."
Jus wondering if that Hadeeh applies to this..:?

ژاله
01-17-2007, 06:14 PM
i would like to go back in the time when the prophet(saw)was alive and then to the era when there used to be a gondwana land and a laurasia(if it had ever existed)lol

SATalha
01-17-2007, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
i would like to go back in the time when the prophet(saw)was alive and then to the era when there used to be a gondwana land and a laurasia(if it had ever existed)lol
What is that :?

Kswiss
01-17-2007, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
only 1 Tank? :D

yeah and some AKs/Machine guns LoL

Goku
01-17-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd want to go back in time to meet Prophet Muhammad PBUh and them bring him back to this time so he can see how beatiful Mecca and the area around the Holy Ka'ba has become, its all built in beautiful marble and with beautiful architecture. Oh and the Medina Mosque which the Prophet PBUH built with his own hands.

skhalid
01-17-2007, 10:40 PM
I will want to meet all the Prophets whu made our religion the way it is up 2 2day!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
01-17-2007, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
I will want to meet all the Prophets whu made our religion the way it is up 2 2day!!!
one place only !!!

AHMED_GUREY
01-18-2007, 04:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kswiss
yeah and some AKs/Machine guns LoL
lol after a while that tank is going to need gas or pretro and those AK's need reloading and by the time you figured this out Cyrus would have finished you :D

safe trip:D

north_malaysian
01-18-2007, 05:00 AM
Prophet Muhammad's time and meet him personally....

and also would like to go to the Islamic Spain...

skhalid
01-18-2007, 12:45 PM
If I had de chance, I would want to go ack to the old days in which our Prophet once existed....there are so many fings that we dont have answers for that I would want to ask him.....so that he can @ least give me a relevant answer to such questions :statisfie

Malaikah
01-18-2007, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Jus wondering if that Hadeeh applies to this..:?

Umm.. sis I'm pretty sure it doesn't... the hadith meant don't say 'If only I did this, then that wouldn't have happened" because it's like you're upset with the will of Allah swt and regret the outcome or something... i.e. it is referring to something in the past... but saying something like "if only I was richer so I could give money to the poor", that kind of thing is ok because it is something you can achieve and work towards and do God with, as opposed to the other situation where you are upset about a choice you made or a thing that happened because of the outcome, although that thing was God's will.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong... :)

Nawal89
01-18-2007, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
I'd want to go back in time to meet Prophet Muhammad PBUh and them bring him back to this time so he can see how beatiful Mecca and the area around the Holy Ka'ba has become, its all built in beautiful marble and with beautiful architecture. Oh and the Medina Mosque which the Prophet PBUH built with his own hands.

LOL trust me he wouldnt be happy with it. Theres a hadeeth wehre the prophet peace be upon him said " i was not ordered to decorate the masajid"
:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.