/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apple iPhone.....thumbs up or thumbs down?!?

Rabiyal
01-16-2007, 05:32 PM
:sl:
How are you all doing? well I was just reading up on this Apple iPhone

It's really nice looking, and has OSX which is strong operating system since Linux is it's backhand, I like the concept of iPod and iPhone coming together. I already use my nano for Quraan listening with translation, so I think this would be benefical.

But what do you think? is it a waste of money? Since it's not been priced yet, everyone is saying it might be around $650 or more.... now days nano comes for $100 and up, but not as much, plus a good phone like treo 700p would cost less all together that would be a bargain...and only cingular (US wireless company) is launching it with apple, their service plan is also costly...

if you had a choice which would you go for and why???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeaa i saw thiss. i would get it, but it DOES depend on the price...:X
just look at it, its sick lookin.

Naheezah
01-16-2007, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Yeaa i saw thiss. i would get it, but it DOES depend on the price...:X
just look at it, its sick lookin.
same here!!:rollseyes:omg:

Rabiyal
01-16-2007, 05:41 PM
lol ^^^^^^^^^ that it is, i love the looks too, but I am thinking is it worth it with verizon wireless which I already have??? I don't mind switching provider for this phone, but it will end up costing me more than I would benefit from....so that's why looking for more reasons to buy....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 06:24 PM
I had verizon, but now i got cingular. had some issues wit em :X

Rabiyal
01-16-2007, 06:27 PM
which one cingular or verizon??? ^^^

The Ruler
01-16-2007, 06:30 PM
:sl:

iphone :thumbs_up...depends on how you use it really...if you use it to download music, then obviously its a :thumbs_do...but other than that, i think its a great improvement in technology...although a pointless one

:w:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 06:33 PM
sorry verizon^^

Mushi
01-17-2007, 12:01 AM
Looks awesome, but the question is can i afford it? xD

M2A^AKIB^
01-17-2007, 12:21 AM
KaRaaaZy!

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 06:00 AM
ya, i know......but i just checked with cingular plans stupid thing will end up costing me, part of my down payment on my new MDX...InshaAllah....hence not worth it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.