/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stop The War Now

Chechen
01-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Enough people have died! STOP THE WAR NOW!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgb7iYpxAvk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sg8pon-Dcw

CAUTION:The videos do contain some graphic images of the aftermath of war.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MTAFFI
01-16-2007, 09:39 PM
incredibly depressing, i feel horrible for these poor poor people

Count DeSheep
01-16-2007, 10:44 PM
I regret the selfishness and foolishness of the world's governments who have not done anything to help end this war. Though I will not name the nation or detail my exact plans, I plan to become the leader of a country. This will take time, I know, but if this conflict has not yet been settled by the time I have attained a position in which I can help, be assured that I will do everything in my power to get my country involved.

Chechen
01-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Well if it's gonna take time for you to become the leader of a country you won't be able to help us cause the rebels have made a statement saying that we could be seeing a victory for the Chechens very soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 10:51 PM
SubhanAllah :( May Allah(swt) ease their pains, InshAllah, Ameen.

akulion
01-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Most (not all) 'world leaders' dont really care for the people

They just HAVE to do certain things because otherwise they will lose power.

Sad but true.

Chechen
01-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Most leaders act like nothing's happening cause if they dare say a word Putin will stop sending them petrol and stuff. That's why they keep their mouths shut. Money is more important to them than human lives.

akulion
01-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Its just double standards. They all know their countries will gain wealth when the 'rebuilding' takes place. They know that with unrest in some part of the world their government can use 3rd parties to hand out huge arms deals.

As someone once said, "There is no business more profitable than war"

Goku
01-16-2007, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chechen

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lgb7iYpxAvk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sg8pon-Dcw

CAUTION:The videos do contain some graphic images of the aftermath of war.

Terrible. :-( Ya Allah, May Allah SWT grant the Chechan people freedom and ease their suffering, Ameen.

Count DeSheep
01-16-2007, 11:15 PM
Well if it's gonna take time for you to become the leader of a country you won't be able to help us cause the rebels have made a statement saying that we could be seeing a victory for the Chechens very soon.
All RIGHT! WOOHOO! Go Chechens! =D

But, in the event that Russia is still mad about independent Chechnya in the future, I will help. :raging:

But I do wish I was there. I wanna do something now...>.<

Goku
01-16-2007, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Count DeSheep
I regret the selfishness and foolishness of the world's governments who have not done anything to help end this war. Though I will not name the nation or detail my exact plans, I plan to become the leader of a country. This will take time, I know, but if this conflict has not yet been settled by the time I have attained a position in which I can help, be assured that I will do everything in my power to get my country involved.
Which country is that? (If you dont mind me asking)

Chechen
01-17-2007, 06:20 PM
All RIGHT! WOOHOO! Go Chechens! =D

But, in the event that Russia is still mad about independent Chechnya in the future, I will help. :raging:

But I do wish I was there. I wanna do something now...>.<

Well there's not much we can do then pray for them and we have to do everything to break the silence. I posted these videos to show people hell on earth cause most people don't know what's happening there.

SATalha
01-17-2007, 06:30 PM
The Chechen brothers and sisters are a nation of wolvs fighting the Russian Bear. I once read: bears dont kill wolvs, rather a pack of wolvs kill bears.

Chechen
01-17-2007, 07:00 PM
The Chechens chose the wolf as their animal because a wolf is very brave and not afraid of death like Chechens teach their children to be. Also many countries choose the lion or the eagle as a symbol of strength but Chechens say that lions and eagles only attack animals that are weaker than them but the wolf will never hesitate to attack an animal stronger than him, like the Chechens.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-17-2007, 07:05 PM
edit

SATalha
01-17-2007, 08:07 PM
No matter what people say about the Chechens we know that they will succeed inshallah. I have viewed many videos and pics :cry: trust me they are the most horrible things i have seen. One pic got me going i dont want to say what it contained but it was the worst of things that a man can do.

MTAFFI
01-17-2007, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
Americaz proved that theyr cowards by continuing da war... wen is dis gonna stop????!!!
why must you involve America, this is between Russia and the Chechens? America is not the source of all the problems

Count DeSheep
01-18-2007, 01:02 AM
I have registered on YouTube and shall promote these videos. I've only seen the first one, though...Too scared to see the second. Horrible, the things that have happened...And my entire life, I'd never heard a word about it. Amazing how quiet people are about war when they aren't able to profit from it...

Chechen
01-19-2007, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
No matter what people say about the Chechens we know that they will succeed inshallah. I have viewed many videos and pics :cry: trust me they are the most horrible things i have seen. One pic got me going i dont want to say what it contained but it was the worst of things that a man can do.

They aren't men they're animals, savages. They're not even soldiers. What type of soldier tries to avoid his enemy and flees from battle and only targets civilians?

Count DeSheep
01-19-2007, 01:58 PM
They're not even soldiers. What type of soldier tries to avoid his enemy and flees from battle and only targets civilians?
Tries to avoid his enemy and flees from battle. Targets civilians. Hmm...Am I the only one who looks at the Russian soldiers now and sees terrorists?

Chechen
01-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Tries to avoid his enemy and flees from battle. Targets civilians. Hmm...Am I the only one who looks at the Russian soldiers now and sees terrorists?

Probably not. I have never seen the Russians as soldiers or men. They're cowards. They only target civilians. And most of the time they do it by bombing from planes. They never go into the mountains or forests because that's where the mujahideen are. In the first war the battles mostly happened in capital city it's only in the second war that it turned into a guerilla war. I know people who have fought during the first war and they kept telling me their stories and experiences. And once one told me that whenever the rebels walked by a Russian base they woudln't even have to hide they could walk around openly because the Russians saw them but would pretend they don't see them and it looked completely ridiculous lol but they would never go into fight with the Chechens. He said from time to time they would just stop to laugh at the Russians. They would stop and make fun and then continue walking LOL. Whenever they told me their stories I would laugh endlessly.

Count DeSheep
01-19-2007, 02:52 PM
I hate to doubt you, but that sounds...off. If those soldiers attacked civilians like the savages you say they are, wouldn't they attack the rebels for mocking them? Am I missing something? Me am confuzzled...

Chechnya
01-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I hate to doubt you, but that sounds...off. If those soldiers attacked civilians like the savages you say they are, wouldn't they attack the rebels for mocking them? Am I missing something? Me am confuzzled...
Rebels can fight back, women and children cant

Chechen
01-19-2007, 03:13 PM
They're terribly afraid of the rebels. That's why they only attack civilians. If they weren't afraid of rebels they would go out fight with them.

SATalha
01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for correcting me. Yeah not men animals. Because Chechnya became unstable and without law the Russian dogs and Pro-Russian Chechens started doing terrible things to our sisters and children. Guess what they got away with it as well. No smiley can describe by emotion, its beyond angar.

Chechen
01-19-2007, 07:37 PM
There is no word for what I feel towards those who kill, rape and torture my people everyday just for money.

Chechen
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Here's another video I found it's pretty long but worth of watching because it shows the conditions of life Chechens have been having for these last 12 years. I like the part at the end where it shows the mujahideen fighting back. It reassures you that Chechens aren't going to stay there without doing anything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l_hdJvg1wjY

Here are some videos of the mujahideen fighting in Chechnya ( careful there are some violent parts) The first video shows wounded mujahideen and what really touched me was one mujahideen was severely wounded but stood there praying while he was practically dying. The second video shows operations carried out by the mujahideen.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XQDl4AdNsRM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ct5mlPJfsfk

Chechen
01-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I found this very well made video and it explains the whole war. It shows what's been happening from 400 years ago till today. It's actually pretty long nearly an hour long but I really really recommend for whoever is interested in understanding this war to watch this video. But I'll warn everyone that there are some very violent parts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIxMv40Z2Hg

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Ya Allah bro...too sad to watch :(

Count DeSheep
01-26-2007, 10:32 PM
They're terribly afraid of the rebels. That's why they only attack civilians. If they weren't afraid of rebels they would go out fight with them.
Ah...Thank you.

And by the way, what's the news on that one guy who said victory for Chechnya was coming soon? What was his name, or what did he say? Or something...What ever you'll tell. I'm addicted to knowledge. XP

IbnAbdulHakim
01-26-2007, 10:55 PM
SOUNDS GOOOD!!!!

now tell me how to do it :?

Chechen
01-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Ah...Thank you.

And by the way, what's the news on that one guy who said victory for Chechnya was coming soon? What was his name, or what did he say? Or something...What ever you'll tell. I'm addicted to knowledge. XP

It was Shamil Basayev, before he died he had made a statement on the rebel website and said that the rebels were carrying out many succesful operations against the Russian troops and that the Russian morale was very low and he also said that we could be seeing a victory for the Chechen side very soon.

Chechen
01-27-2007, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
SOUNDS GOOOD!!!!

now tell me how to do it :?

Well breaking the silence would be a good start cause there are millions of people who don't know where Chechnya is or what's going on there so we have to let people know and they have to take action to force Russia to stop the war.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Well breaking the silence would be a good start cause there are millions of people who don't know where Chechnya is or what's going on there so we have to let people know and they have to take action to force Russia to stop the war.
is there any organisation working on this?

Chechen
01-27-2007, 02:08 PM
is there any organisation working on this?

Depends where you live. For example here in France there's a lot of places where you can go and find out what you can do or participate in manifestations.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Depends where you live. For example here in France there's a lot of places where you can go and find out what you can do or participate in manifestations.
oh im in UK, i'll check cageprisoners :)

Chechen
01-27-2007, 04:22 PM
oh im in UK, i'll check cageprisoners :)

What's cageprisoners??

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2007, 05:33 PM
http://www.cageprisoners.com/

Chechen
01-27-2007, 05:39 PM

Oh ok I see. A lot of Chechens, especially in Moscow, are put in jail for no reason.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2007, 05:40 PM
ye bro i kno, cageprisoners is a good place for it, lets see if we can do something :) inshaAllaah

Chechen
01-27-2007, 05:42 PM
ye bro i kno, cageprisoners is a good place for it, lets see if we can do something :) inshaAllaah

Yeah Insha Allah and by the way sorry I forgot to say thanks to you that site is very good and interesting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.