al-fateh
01-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Ill let you comment on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPC_8...elated&search=

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
limitless
01-16-2007, 09:59 PM
:sl:

That is just disgusting and inhuman. Stupid Americans, no wonder they are bad mouthed everywhere. It's just horrible :(.

:w:

Umu 'Isa
01-16-2007, 09:59 PM
:offended: Subhan Allah! That is sick. Where is that? I couldn't hear it...

Chechen
01-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I've seen that video before, it's terrible! The people that did this should be punished! If I remember well it happened in South Africa.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
01-16-2007, 10:05 PM

Can someone summaries it? I can't watch it because I do not have a youtube account.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Astaghfirullah :X Forget about watching it then, I'll just get ticked :raging:

Al_Imaan
01-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Astaghfirullah Forget about watching it then, I'll just get ticked

same here...I'm glad I can't watch it without an account...:rollseyes

Pretty_najm
01-16-2007, 10:22 PM
its disgusting and inhumane!

Rabiyal
01-17-2007, 05:29 AM
ok first thing those guards did not look american...
secondly, guards are clearly showing off....
and last but not least, it's good for the kids...they will think ten times before doing something stupid

mohammed farah
01-17-2007, 05:41 AM
they are not americans they argentinians because i saw this somewehere about 4 years ago on this tv program

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 12:10 AM
I wanna watch it,

its been flagged!

Is it really seriously horrible!

OH MY GOD !

:( :'(

Woodrow
01-18-2007, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

That is just disgusting and inhuman. Stupid Americans, no wonder they are bad mouthed everywhere. It's just horrible :(.

:w:
We are not the only ones guilty of inmane treatment. The Video is showing Argentinians.

north_malaysian
01-18-2007, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
We are not the only ones guilty of inmane treatment. The Video is showing Argentinians.
I wonder why he said "Americans"? Does it mean that we Muslims also streotyping Americans too..?

Woodrow
01-18-2007, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I wonder why he said "Americans"? Does it mean that we Muslims also streotyping Americans too..?
Each and every one of us is guilty of stereotyping others. That comes with the territory of being human. I believe we should all accept the fact that each of us is prejudiced about something and we all have stereotypes about various groups of people. The best we can do is to recognize the fact we are prejudiced and then do our best to keep our stereotypical images from dictating our opinions about others.

Keep in mind a person who says he is against bigotry has a prejudice against bigoted people.

AHMED_GUREY
01-18-2007, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabiyal
ok first thing those guards did not look american...
secondly, guards are clearly showing off....
and last but not least, it's good for the kids...they will think ten times before doing something stupid
getting bit and punched unjustified in the face is good? wow that's all i can say +o(

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-18-2007, 05:20 AM
^^loooooool good point! ;D
i think sis Rabiyal(<3) missed that one :)

north_malaysian
01-18-2007, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Keep in mind a person who says he is against bigotry has a prejudice against bigoted people.
yeah..... it's kinda true...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-18-2007, 05:24 AM
^^wow yea. good point made.

AHMED_GUREY
01-18-2007, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
^^loooooool good point! ;D
i think sis Rabiyal(<3) missed that one :)
i read that post maybe 5 times and when i replied i checked it again just to be sure i'm not missing a ''i'm just kidding'' or a ''sarcastic roll of the eyes''--->:rollseyes but there was nothing:D i was like huh? maybe she hasn't seen the video the way i saw it but bless her if the sister ment something else lol

shible
01-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Though videos like these are always available in the military camps.

they use these videos to potray their bravery (cruelty) act among their fellow mates.

but wat we see here is just 10% of the Ultimate horror. but the remaining 90% is not shown if general civilians are allowed to see these kind of videos then they would start hating their own country.

and these videos are shown to captured soldiers to get the information about their country. to take advantage over there fear.

I think most of us would not have forgotten the Pics released on Net after the war with Afganistan

There are still a very very ugly side yet to show up from those soldiers.

And we never knew wat kind of Fate awaits for them

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
yeah..... it's kinda true...
But you can say, 'some', then it's more likely to be true!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.