/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gmt??

Malaikah
01-17-2007, 12:43 AM
:sl:

Can someone please explain to me how I can translate January 17, 2007, at 14:00 GMT in to my local time??:D

It so confusing!! I don't know what to do...:blind:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-17-2007, 12:47 AM
u mean u wana know wat time that is? 1400 is 2:00.
if thats what ur asking:X

Malaikah
01-17-2007, 12:50 AM

So does that mean I just add my time zone to that??

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-17-2007, 12:52 AM
^^LOL im stupid at this stuff :X. i jus know 1400 hours is really 2 o clock lol.
my brain isnt functioning rite now :hiding:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
01-17-2007, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Can someone please explain to me how I can translate January 17, 2007, at 14:00 GMT in to my local time??:D

Well sis I do not know what is the time in the Lowest Heaven. So can't help you there.

lolwatever
01-17-2007, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

hope that hels inshalah!

tc salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!