/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What makes us different?

shible
01-17-2007, 01:38 PM
:sl:

Dear borther's and sister's,

What makes us different from Animals and other living forms.

Thought we are say the general thing as Sixth Sense but i think there is something else which makes us unique apart from the Sixth sense.

So I am expecting a better Reply from you all.

I have already asked this question to myself several times. but still i am in search of the result

So everyone feel free to post your reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sabbir_1
01-17-2007, 01:44 PM
We have free will.

shible
01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Could you specific.

since we aren't the only creatures with free will

The Ruler
01-17-2007, 03:06 PM

not all of humans cheat on their partners...unlike the animals...

explanation: they wouldn't remember the next time who they mated with the last time.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
01-17-2007, 06:19 PM
We have clothes.

snakelegs
01-17-2007, 09:06 PM
we have the ability (curse?) to detach and analyze and give ourselves headaches.

- Qatada -
01-17-2007, 09:18 PM
:salamext:

Qur'an Al-Tin [95:5]

[لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الإِنسَـنَ فِى أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ ]

(Verily, We created man in the best form.)

This is the subject being sworn about, and it is that Allah created man in the best image and form, standing upright with straight limbs that He beautified.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

IbnAbdulHakim
01-17-2007, 09:21 PM
i thought we're difference because we have far more intelligence, Allah taught Adam AS even what he didnt teach the angels, also because we have free-will whereas the animals act totally on instinct... Allahu a'lam

Woodrow
01-17-2007, 09:55 PM
We are capable of sin. Of all the creatures of the earth only Man and Jinn have the ability to earn the wrath of Hell Fire.

We have responsibilities that go beyond our daily existance and we have horrible punishments awaiting us for failure to meet thos responsibilities. Yes, we have it rough, but if we can make it through this trial called life, the rewards will out weigh all of the perceived injustices we suffer from.

M.I.A.
01-17-2007, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
we have the ability (curse?) to detach and analyze and give ourselves headaches.
..yeah man, the soul.
the ability the direct every thought inwards to contemplate and ponder over.
definatly the cause of many a sleepless night and most probably the source of some of the best answers in the morning.

skhalid
01-17-2007, 10:07 PM
We are different...bcoz we have been given more power...more responsibility...over other animals....
we are one of the most intelligent animals around!!!
And yeah I must admit...we dont always cheat like animals..who mate with each other...without avin husbands..wives and thinkin bout each others feelings!!! lol rooh

iqbal_soofi
01-18-2007, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible

Thought we are say the general thing as Sixth Sense but i think there is something else which makes us unique apart from the Sixth sense.

I have already asked this question to myself several times. but still i am in search of the result

It's the human female which made the difference. Human female is the only female in all the living species which is receptive all the year round. This gave the humans more opportunities to socialize. In this way human female could also her mate take up some responsibilities especially towards her children. Sense of creativity developed alongwith productivity. In this way humans became more creative and more productive from generation to generation.

Muslim Woman
01-19-2007, 02:00 AM
I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&
format_quote Originally Posted by shible

&&

Allah created us as the BEST among all His creations. That's why Jinn & Angels bow down to Adam (p) as Allah ordered them to do so. To prove that we are the best :p

we need to be '' goody goody " & must tell others to be so :p

Also , we will go to heaven Insha Allah , i don't know if there is any heaven for animals/birds etc.

Is it a correct answer ?

2:34 And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith. (2:34 )

Help ye one another in righteousness and piety, but help ye not one another in sin and rancour: fear Allah. for Allah is strict in punishment. ( 5:2 )

ZAYD
01-19-2007, 02:12 AM
we better looking!:D

we can crack jokes

we can be sarcastic

we clean ourselves more often

shible
01-19-2007, 04:03 AM

Though we all are born from the same ancestors,

we have different answers for one simple question.

isin't it obvious in case if we try to summarize the difference then we cannot do that. since someone shall enter with a new thought which none of us would have shared.

the curiosity grows more and more when a human tries to find something new from the existing information.

this thread may have made some feel bit odd since they might be thinking that i am falling off topic.

I apologize for any inconvinence.

This is one of those tricky questions asked by people who only believe in philosophy rather than spiritual. ( i am not including myself here)

so Brothers and sisters beware of such questions which has both positive and negative thoughts and points when you go more deeper into such topics

lolwatever
01-19-2007, 08:42 AM
superior intellect, responsibility, we're tested

das wat i can think off da top of my head i guess :?

salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.