/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello all!!!!

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 12:56 AM
hello all!!! i just want everyone on here to get to know me.

well first things first my name is ryan.i am 28 years old. i am an american. i have lived in this country all my life. i dont really have a certain religon. im looking into different religon to see which one i like. i come to this board sometimes.well if you have any questions for me please reply. thank you and have a great day and night

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-18-2007, 01:04 AM
Welcome to the forum and hope that you will look at things with an unbiased mind and learn what Islam actualy is.

Seeking a religion is not a search for what we like it is a search to find truth. Once we see something as true, there never is a need to search further.

Enjoy your stay here and never be afraid to ask questions.

snakelegs
01-18-2007, 01:08 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Shukria
01-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Welcome Ryan..Hope you find what you are looking for...Have Fun

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
01-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the forum and ^^I also hope you find what your looking for....

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 02:32 AM
hello and just wanted to say thanks for responding to my post. im still kinda new to this board. i like reading everybody thoughts. i have a few questions so i guess ill just ask them here if anybody can help me out with them ill sure thank you very much.

1)i have been to alot of religon places but still cant decide what religon i want to be part of?
2)why is it some religons are not correct?

i spoke to one of my friends today and he told me i need to find a religon or god wont let me into heaven. now i dont know if its true or not i was just wondering.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-18-2007, 02:42 AM
Hey Ryan, welcome to the forums :)
As for your questions, ill jus answer some.
To decide a religion, you should see what one is rational and if it copes with modern day society, You should understand why a religion will say certain things. Its not something u can randomly pick, u may need to look deeply into it. If you have any specific questions, u can search the forums or ask us something that maybe hasnt been answered.

I hope u do find what your seeking. May God help you every step of the way. If u r truly seeking, u should keep an open mind at everytime and try to see what religion says what and why. I think thats pretty important.

Looking forward to your posts.
Cya round!

Peace :)

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 02:47 AM
ok thank you very much for the advice. ill keep that in mind

sevgi
01-18-2007, 03:13 AM
hey ryanne...

welcome to the forum.

i just wnt to say a few things.

there are two types of people.the emotional type and the logical type.the emotional type need to feel 'something' in order to realise that they have found the right place/path/truth/religion. with more logical people, they need hard cold facts and answers which 'click' in their minds.

just work out which one u are and this will make it easier for u to 'choose' a religion.

uve already realised that u need to believe in something so thats a really good first step.

take care.:)

Woodrow
01-18-2007, 03:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ryane2222
hello and just wanted to say thanks for responding to my post. im still kinda new to this board. i like reading everybody thoughts. i have a few questions so i guess ill just ask them here if anybody can help me out with them ill sure thank you very much.

1)i have been to alot of religon places but still cant decide what religon i want to be part of?

i spoke to one of my friends today and he told me i need to find a religon or god wont let me into heaven. now i dont know if its true or not i was just wondering.
You have 2 very good and valid topics that need to be answered before you will even know what you are seeking.

Possibly you are looking with the view of what can the religion do for me? Now, try to turn that question around and and ask : What can that religion do to help me serve God(swt)? If our purpose on earth is to serve and worship God(swt), that could be the most important question to ask.

They all believe they are correct. However there are such vast differences among them it is obvious some of them must have lost their way or became misinterpreted. There are also some that were started for ulterior motives and for the benefit of a few at the expense of the majority.

I would first break religions down into categories:

Athiestic
Agnostic
polytheistic
monthesiestic

And from there study and try to learn which category is true.

I would call that the first step.

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 04:08 AM
let me say thanks to everyone who responded your advice is really helping me out here.

im glad i came on this board tonight. yall have a gave me great advice and for that i want to thank you.

Aisha20
01-18-2007, 04:52 AM
Hi ryan!

:welcome: to Li.

Hope u have a nice n beneficial stay here :)

feel free to ask :)

Naira
01-18-2007, 05:15 AM
welcome to the forum

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 05:19 AM
i just wanted to say you all that are on here and that have responded are great people im glad i joined this forum because unlike other forum's ive joined you all care about the people that are on here and for that i thank you.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Anytime bro. You'll find a lot of good people here. Muslim and non Muslim alike. Enjoy ur stay :)

Ryane2222
01-18-2007, 05:26 AM
im glad muslims and non-muslims can get along on here. we can talk about so much i just wish the rest of the people out there who cant get along with muslims or the people who cant get along with non-muslims would visit these forums so they see us being happy and talking. maybe they would change their mind

Samira_01
01-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Welcome:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!