/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is This Crazy Or What?!?!

MTAFFI
01-18-2007, 07:32 PM
HANOI (Reuters Life!) - A woman has been returned to her home in Vietnam's Central Highlands 18 years after she went missing as an eight-year old girl tending cows near the Cambodian border, her father told a newspaper on Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Policeman Ksor Lu long believed that his daughter had been eaten by a wild animal until last Saturday when he was told that loggers had found "a forestman" at a village in Cambodia's province of Ratanakiri.

Lu arrived and "recognized his daughter from the first sighting" even though her body was blackened and she had long hair down to her legs and could not speak, according to the account in the Vietnam Rural Today newspaper.

Lu said his daughter, Ro Cham H'pnhieng of the Jrai ethnic minority group, probably spent most of the time in the jungle in Cambodia since she went missing in 1989.

The loggers told Lu that they caught her after realizing that someone had sneaked up and taken their lunch.

Lu said that at first it was difficult bringing her back to normal life because she resisted showering, wearing clothes or using chopsticks, fending him off and shouting and crying.

Four days later she started cooperating, Lu said.

"It is not easy indeed but life is waiting ahead for her,"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070118/...etnam_woman_dc

IMAGINE SURVIVING AS AN 8 YR OLD IN THE CAMBODIAN JUNGLE UNTIL YOU WERE 26 YEARS OLD!!!:eek:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Hello,

Interesting article bro,

I really am shocked, but alot of things happen when your left in the dark at a young age!

-Theres a girl who behaves like a dog, cause she stays around dogs a lot from a young age

-And more alike

Thanks for that!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-18-2007, 07:53 PM
tarzaan style..

I think some animals must have looked after her, sounds unbelivable.

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah, But i wana know why a 8 year old wouldn't know she's lost

Well maybe she was confused or she liked the jungle

Hmm...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-18-2007, 08:03 PM
well I guess even if she knew, what is she supposed to do in the middle of a jungle?? nearest telephone box?

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Oh yeah but i wonder how she survived what she eat and that,

ok i'm getting a headache i just can't imagine that!

tasha
01-18-2007, 08:17 PM
interesting, have u guys heard of prahlad jani, a so called saint from india, who has apparently spent about 6o years of his life without eating or drinking. He was placed under observation by doctors for 10 days and they found he was speaking the truth. go search him up. let me know what u think

Pk_#2
01-18-2007, 08:19 PM
http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/09/dog-kid.html

I already think it's bull$***

:|

Ok maybe if i can be bothered!

chacha_jalebi
01-18-2007, 09:04 PM
elo ello
first of all, its good dat she returned to a civilized life:p but i really curious about how she survived, may be she can write a biography called "jungle girl to jungle"woman:p:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.