/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam everyone

txroyalty
01-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Salaam everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi, and to introduce myself. I was directed here by a friend who said I would enjoy this fourm
And i am a Shaikh Shuraim and Shaikh Sudais fan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
01-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Salamu Alaykum sister,

Welcome on board :) May Allah gveyou a beneficial stay gere.

Just a nasee7a sister, in islaam it's not permissable to be a ''fan'' of someone. And it doesn't make it ok if it's a muslim. Read the stories of the prophetsor Sahaba you will love them!

ZAYD
01-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Salams and welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
txroyalty
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
Salamu Alaykum sister,

Welcome on board :) May Allah gveyou a beneficial stay gere.

Just a nasee7a sister, in islaam it's not permissable to be a ''fan'' of someone. And it doesn't make it ok if it's a muslim. Read the stories of the prophetsor Sahaba you will love them!
do you have any source for this. i want to know if in islam it's not permissible to be a ''fan'' or not.

sevgi
01-19-2007, 12:51 AM
:sl:

welsome sis.

cant help u with the fan stuff. ive heard about it being wrong in our religion coz some people sub consciously exaggerate it and then it falls into shirk n stuff...but i think its mentally wrong. people themselves are not worthy for that much parise. i reckon we should find the qualities of Allah which are reflected through them and love them for being such great representatives of Allah and Islam and love everyone for the sake of Allah because he created everyone.

:w: :)

sevgi
01-19-2007, 12:53 AM
btw please excuse my appaling sentence structure. i dnt no what happened there...

:hiding:

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye

welsome sis.

cant help u with the fan stuff. ive heard about it being wrong in our religion coz some people sub consciously exaggerate it and then it falls into shirk n stuff...but i think its mentally wrong. people themselves are not worthy for that much parise. i reckon we should find the qualities of Allah which are reflected through them and love them for being such great representatives of Allah and Islam and love everyone for the sake of Allah because he created everyone.

:w: :)

I just wanted to explain, thank you sis.

I just want to add, when you praise a person to much this person is getting a feeling of ''kubr''. He doesn't want it but sheitan may lead him astray. Next to that the One you should be fan of is Allah. And it's not of the sunnan to prause someone like that. The prphet himself whas very shy... And believe me being fan could be dangerous, it could lead (like he sister says) to shirk..

But i will find some propar daliel for you insha Allah.. Oke:)

Be safe sister

wassalam

sevgi
01-19-2007, 01:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
I just wanted to explain, thank you sis.

I just want to add, when you praise a person to much this person is getting a feeling of ''kubr''. He doesn't want it but sheitan may lead him astray. Next to that the One you should be fan of is Allah. And it's not of the sunnan to prause someone like that. The prphet himself whas very shy... And believe me being fan could be dangerous, it could lead (like he sister says) to shirk..

But i will find some propar daliel for you insha Allah.. Oke:)

Be safe sister

wassalam
good point...i skipped that part accidentally...

thank u.

peace.

al Amaanah
01-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Assalaamu 'alaykum sis Aouatif :)

Maybe the sister meant that she is a "fan" of their voices, she loves the way how they recite the Quran, not them as person. Wa Allahu a3lam

Is that forbidden in Islaam?

Wassalaamu 'alaykum

skhalid
01-19-2007, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by txroyalty
Salaam everyone!

Just wanted to say Hi, and to introduce myself. I was directed here by a friend who said I would enjoy this fourm
And i am a Shaikh Shuraim and Shaikh Sudais fan.
same ere..they are one of the best Quran reciters that I've ever seen!!!
Ahlan wa Sahlan (welcum) to LI forum...enjoy ur time here :thumbs_up this is the best forum around hehe and we'll all be lookin forward to ur post inshallah
Jazakallah

Samira_01
01-19-2007, 06:31 PM
Welcome :)

snakelegs
01-20-2007, 02:13 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Pk_#2
01-21-2007, 08:00 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sis,

Welcome to Li Islamic Board Forums :)

Get posting InshaAllah :D

Be good...Hahahaha

If you need anyfin at all, don't hesitate to ask!!

Aisha20
01-23-2007, 01:44 PM

:welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.