/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or?.....

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 12:45 AM
Maybe it's because i'mjust being silly... But i find it very prominent that when a sister introduces herself most brothers welcome her. And when a brother introduces himself, many sisters welcome him.

I dunno, just needed to share this!:omg:

Wassalam
Aouatif

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
01-19-2007, 12:47 AM
its just u...:)

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 12:50 AM
and maybe others:p

wait and see:)
i like to tease people

netprince
01-19-2007, 12:55 AM
;D should be unsociable like me and not welcome anyone
;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
01-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Hmmm, I haven't noticed.

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 12:57 AM
good idea netprince...:)

Brother.. i just noticed myself. But what am i wondering...the important thing is to seek knowledge...

Sorry

sevgi
01-19-2007, 01:02 AM
hay...no offence intended...im jst playn.

oh...btw,,,all the replies that u recievd in this thread are from guys except for me...i guess im one of the suspicious 'male salam' hunters...

WHAT HAVE I BECOME...ITS ALL LI'S FAULT....NOOOOO!!!!

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 01:03 AM
You see!!!

:)

netprince
01-19-2007, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
good idea netprince...:)

on a serious level, what i say is rarely a good idea!!!

Just because I'm unsociable and unwelcoming doesnt mean noone else should be!! Now that i think about it i dont think i even posted in there to say "salams, i am new here"..... wonder if i should go and do a belated one now:?

I think its very very good when all you guys say welcome to all the new comers, making them all feel 'at home'. Think i might have to start saying Salams and welcome as well:)

Your other observation is quite funny too, but i reckon its just a case of who happens to be online at any given time :)

sevgi
01-19-2007, 01:04 AM
and they all answered coz ur a girl :)

sevgi
01-19-2007, 01:07 AM
[QUOTE=netprince;629997]I think its very very good when all you guys say welcome to all the new comers, making them all feel 'at home'. Think i might have to start saying Salams and welcome as well:)
QUOTE]

dnt forget that salams are a big part of our religion. its all about shedding verbal peace. :)

so salams to u brother netprince...

netprince
01-19-2007, 01:18 AM
[quote=sumeyye;630001]
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
I think its very very good when all you guys say welcome to all the new comers, making them all feel 'at home'. Think i might have to start saying Salams and welcome as well:)
QUOTE]

dnt forget that salams are a big part of our religion. its all about shedding verbal peace. :)

so salams to u brother netprince...
Wa Alaikum Assalaam Sister Sumeyye...

Like i said in my other post, im just unsociable and unwelcoming, but i will Inshallah try to say salams to new comers in the future....

.... and sister FollowingAlhuda, promise i will try and say it to both males and females:giggling:

shible
01-19-2007, 05:46 AM
mAY BE YOU KNEW ABOUT MAGNET OPPOSITE POLES ATTRACT AND SAME POLES REPEL.

so when we see a sister's new join thread we assume as if it's our own sister, to be frank like a sister who cares for her brothers

and the same thought goes to each sister that the brother's who join would help them is clearing their issues.

If it is a noble muslim he would rather welcome each and each individual and will try to make all possible ways to help them.

you know some bonds of friendship need not be explained since the concerned person is not available.

so instead of raising such question try to have a welcome thought for all

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
mAY BE YOU KNEW ABOUT MAGNET OPPOSITE POLES ATTRACT AND SAME POLES REPEL.

so when we see a sister's new join thread we assume as if it's our own sister, to be frank like a sister who cares for her brothers

and the same thought goes to each sister that the brother's who join would help them is clearing their issues.

If it is a noble muslim he would rather welcome each and each individual and will try to make all possible ways to help them.

you know some bonds of friendship need not be explained since the concerned person is not available.

so instead of raising such question try to have a welcome thought for all

I guess your right....

lolwatever
01-19-2007, 11:18 AM
glad i havnt welcomed ne1 for over 3months now :statisfie:

:offended:

skhalid
01-19-2007, 11:21 AM
I welcum all, sistas, brothers etc
It does not really matter 3 me, if they are male or female....I welcum both in the same way...seems fair enough 4 me!!!:rollseyes

Samira_01
01-19-2007, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
I welcum all, sistas, brothers etc
It does not really matter 3 me, if they are male or female....I welcum both in the same way...seems fair enough 4 me!!!:rollseyes
yeye same to me .. some times i dunt even look if its a female or male .. i just say welcome .:blind: .lol:D

- Qatada -
01-19-2007, 06:39 PM
:salamext:

Whenever you get the chance, just do the Salaam to get rewarded for it inshaa'Allaah. I've noticed that the Messenger of Allaah (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) said that this is how love among the believers spreads.

So do the Salaam and you don't need to focus on what gender the person is from, as long as their our muslim brothers and sisters.

SUMMAYAH
01-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Maybe it's because i'mjust being silly... But i find it very prominent that when a sister introduces herself most brothers welcome her. And when a brother introduces himself, many sisters welcome him.

I dunno, just needed to share this!:omg:

Wassalam
Aouatif

Really? I didn't notice this...wait I'll just go back and check my introduction......

IbnAbdulHakim
01-19-2007, 07:00 PM
its you, definitly without a doubt, aaaallll you

al Amaanah
01-19-2007, 07:50 PM
I guess your right....
Assalaamu 'alaykum zuster

Jouw ondertekening klopt niet helemaal.

Aouatif Bint Abu Yusouf
عواطف بنت أم يوسف

Er staat Aouatif bint umm Yusuf.
Ik wou het je alleen even laten weten..:D

Wassalaamu 'alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!