/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hows the weather?

sevgi
01-19-2007, 02:40 AM
on the news here its been goin on and on about how bad the weather is in britain...is it really as bad as they makin it look on the news?

jsk curious...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
netprince
01-19-2007, 02:44 AM
Have a look at this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...azy-storm.html

It was very bad earlier, but looks to have calmed down slightly now. We had gusts of over 100 mile per hour (i think thats what the news channel said!!)

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 02:48 AM
May people lost their liver in Holland.

I almost flied with my gimaar today!!

netprince
01-19-2007, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
May people lost their liver in Holland.

I almost flied with my gimaar today!!
Didnt realise The Lowlands where affected aswell. I hope it doesnt do to much damage.

May Allah(SWT) protect us all.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by netprince
Didnt realise The Lowlands where affected aswell. I hope it doesnt do to much damage.

May Allah(SWT) protect us all.
i ment to say: Many

anyway Ameen on your du'a

Umar001
01-19-2007, 03:14 AM
Lost their liver? or live? (lives)

netprince
01-19-2007, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Lost their liver? or live? (lives)
Either way its bad:( (i like liver:thumbs_up )

There were a few deaths here in england too i believe.

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 03:21 AM
lifes!

sorry i don'tussually speak english, and i wrote that very fast

Umar001
01-19-2007, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
lifes!

sorry i don'tussually speak english, and i wrote that very fast

No worries, I thought you meant lives anyway, just thought maybe you were saying a joke I didnt understand.

But yea, its a scary thing, I mean, you never think 'Oh I wonder if I die because of the wind'

north_malaysian
01-19-2007, 04:54 AM
the sky is sooooooo blue ... with lots of clouds here....

sevgi
01-19-2007, 05:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
the sky is sooooooo blue ... with lots of clouds here....

here too...

Woodrow
01-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Here we just pulled out of an Ice Storm that began last Sunday. The Schools just ropened today. Really wasn't all that bad of a storm. But the People here are not used to driving on icy roads. Very many traffic accidents. If I saw the news right 54 Deaths in Texas from ice related traffic accidents. I believe it was 7 for Austin.

I settled in Austin to get away from cold weather. I guess the weatherman forgot we are supposed to be semi-tropical.

FollowingAlhuda
01-19-2007, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

No worries, I thought you meant lives anyway, just thought maybe you were saying a joke I didnt understand.

But yea, its a scary thing, I mean, you never think 'Oh I wonder if I die because of the wind'
Yes your right. Well we al don't know how we are going to die. Just hoping a mastoura mawt insha Allah

Wassalam

al Amaanah
01-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Walhamdulillah

skhalid
01-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Yesterday it was really bad....but alhamdulillah..2day it has improved!!!

Kittygyal
01-19-2007, 01:43 PM
salam.
raining, cloudy, cold, windy, a tiny bit of hilstones, frost, slippy, breeze && all that weird stuff that makes people ill!!!!!
Ma'assalama

Snowflake
01-19-2007, 01:54 PM
May Allah protect everyone. Ameen.

It's a bit gusty here in the Midlands. Kids are enjoying it when they try to walk against the wind or get pushed forward by it. Bless! I just don't like the spooky noises when the winds howls through my letterbox. Scary!

Re.TiReD
01-19-2007, 01:56 PM
:sl: it's okaaay here...Alhamdulillah..just got back from drivin lesson and was fine actually no rain or wind at all! :) hope it stays that way insha'Allah :w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.