07-10-2005, 01:27 PM
lol ... jazakallah khair for sharing :p

zahra
07-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Its good to (talk) ... type

:muslimah:

zahra
07-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Rasulullah :arabic5: has mentioned that the woman who regularly performs her five daily Salaah and observes the fast in Ramadhan, protects her modesty, obeying and fulfilling the wishes of her husband, will enter Jannah through whichever door she pleases.

Meaning all the 8 doors are open to such a woman. The explanation is such that whoever is puntual on the necessities of Deen, with minimal effort, will attain the ranks of those raised in position. Obeying the Faraidh is also important and emphasized.

Rasulullah :arabic5: has said: "O Women! remember the pious amongst you will enter Jannah before pious men."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zahra
07-10-2005, 03:11 PM
The woman who succumbs to death in virginity or in the process of giving
birth or in a state of nifaas (the bleeding after child birth) will attain the ranks of a Martyr (Shaheed).

Bittersteel
07-10-2005, 03:51 PM
wow..

Amatullah_
07-10-2005, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahra
And whosoever of you is obedient
to Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w)
& does righteous good deed,
We shall give her reward twice over,
and We have prepared for her
a noble provision (Paradise).

Al Ahzab 31

One for the sisters :rolleyes:
May Allah grant us the tawfeeq to aquire this reward and more, Ameen!

junna1
07-10-2005, 07:08 PM
:sl:

Masha allah, sis. Jazakallah for posting that. :D

:w:

Muezzin
07-10-2005, 07:16 PM

Mashallah, very good post.

I thought for a moment the topic title was 'Virtuous Mission', and was a campaign to save a defecting Russian scientist from a secure facility located near the Russian/Pakistani border.

But then I realized it said 'Women', not 'Mission'. So I thought I'd send Raiden instead of Snake.

zahra
07-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Time you had a trip to the Specsavers

[is it still buy 1 get the other free?]

www.specsavers.co.uk

:rolleyes:

Batoota
07-12-2005, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahra

Rasulullah :arabic5: has said: "O Women! remember the pious amongst you will enter Jannah before pious men."

:omg: I never heard that! Subhan Allah!! and some people think islam is oppressive to women!! :confused:

I just thought I would post this aya, but it is comfort insha Allah, for both :-[ :D

33:35 For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah's praise,- for them has Allah prepared forgiveness and great reward.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.