/* */

PDA

View Full Version : weird...weird indeed

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 12:13 PM
:sl:

this is really weird...you know the mini profile on the left hand side, it is bold and it stand out for one particular person...i'm using forefox...but when i open it in IE, its not bold...:uuh:

is it just my eyes :blind:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
01-21-2007, 12:15 PM

Weird, it is bold in firefox for me too... you're talking about a mod yeh? Al-Madani?

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Weird, it is bold in firefox for me too... you're talking about a mod yeh? Al-Madani?
bingo...you gotit :thumbs_up

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
He's just had it personalised, that's all.
personalised it just for firefox :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
01-21-2007, 01:41 PM
lol there are a few differences in IE and FF. Sometimes you can view a HTML effect only on IE and not on FF, and sometimes it's vice versa.

Malaikah
01-21-2007, 01:45 PM

Does anyone also notice that LI looks way nicer in firefox? It looks so blurry in IE!

lolwatever
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Does anyone also notice that LI looks way nicer in firefox? It looks so blurry in IE!
blurry?! :uuh: can u post screenshots of both.. i never used firefox/mozilla n it looks perfectly fine here :X

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
blurry?! :uuh: can u post screenshots of both.. i never used firefox/mozilla n it looks perfectly file here :X

fine?

i dont see no difference...its the same ...atleast to me it is :uuh:

Pk_#2
01-21-2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah it's the same

Never been blurry for me in either!

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Never been blurry for me in either!
i thought i was the only one seeing things...now cheese has joined the club too...so no worries :D

:threadclo

:D:D:D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Oh yeah :-[ That was an accident but i let it remain.

Malaikah
01-22-2007, 04:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
blurry?! :uuh: can u post screenshots of both.. i never used firefox/mozilla n it looks perfectly fine here :X

well mine has a subtle difference... see if you can figure out which is which:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-22-2007, 04:34 AM

The second one is firefox right? IE just happens to have a knack of messing everything up :mmokay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.