/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help

limitless
01-22-2007, 08:30 PM
:sl:

i need a prayer for Exams because my exams commence as of tomorrow! and will continue non stop till Friday :cry: .

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
01-22-2007, 08:31 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

All the best with your exams,

I think theres a thread with dua's for you to use before and after studying, to help you rememmber things,

I can't find it though!

:(

But if it isn't on this forum i'll type it up!

- Qatada -
01-22-2007, 08:33 PM
:wasalamex

Not too sure bro, but try checking this thread insha'Allaah: :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...-students.html

:salamext:

limitless
01-22-2007, 08:34 PM

Jazakallah sister tasmiyah_B I will look into it; if not, please do I would really appreciated it!
each exam is 4.5hrs min and max is 7.5hrs long!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-22-2007, 08:36 PM

You can check some out here bro, InshAllah.

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/study.html

I use Rabbi zidni ilman war zuqni fahman usually cuz its shorter lol.

Kittygyal
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
salmualikum.
akhi good luck && take it easy inshallah, don't stress okay inshallah, well before you entre read "Bismillah" 100 times && when your at home && your gonna go to thy exam reacite surah Yasin inshallah.

just a reminder drink pure orange pop if not then hot milk with a banana it keeps ya going in an exam all ze best akhi && inshallah i will pray that everything goes all good for you inshallah inshallah.
keep a simile when your gonna be in thy hall inshallah :D

Ma'assalama

*noor
01-22-2007, 08:38 PM
assalaamu alaikum

you're in my duaa inshaAllah.....may Allah be there with you during the exams ......don't forget to read aayat al kursi and salaah ibraheemiyya inshaAlllah

Pk_#2
01-22-2007, 08:41 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wbarakatuh,

Given up!

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahmeem

Dua Before Studying

Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’ unii.

O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.

O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.

Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika.

O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.

Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.

(Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and best if aid. Protector and the best of aid.

Dua After Studying
Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu ‘allaya inda hagati elayhi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel.

Oh Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (Oh Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

Allahumma la sahla illama ja-’altahu sahla wa anta taj ‘alu al hazana etha shi’ta sahla.

O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

Dua For Anxiety
Allahumma inni a’oodhoo bika minal-hammi-walhazan. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal-ghammi-wal-kasal. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a oodhoo bikal min ghalabatid-dayni-waqarir rijal.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

Dua For Distress

Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘aynin wa aslih-lee sha’nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta.

O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

Sorry bro, i don't have the arabic, but there is the transliteration and the meaning in bold!

I hope you pass you exams without difficulty, May Allah (swt) Make it easy for you.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-22-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

i need a prayer for Exams because my exams commence as of tomorrow! and will continue non stop till Friday :cry: .

sounds fun ;D, its the "will my parents slap me or not" exam eh

ie, u fail, u get slapped by parents, u pass, well they'll find another thing to slap you for ;D

**havent joked for ages :X**

Pk_#2
01-23-2007, 09:36 AM
^^dat was soo bad!

IbnAbdulHakim
01-23-2007, 09:38 AM
i did say i havent joked for ages :( and i think i never will !!!!

Pk_#2
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh noo i was kidding, :oS ur offline..

He's got his exam today, i hope he gets easy questions!

InshaAllah :)

[S]quit makin me feel bad[/S]

IbnAbdulHakim
01-23-2007, 09:55 AM
inshaAllaah he does well bi-idhnillaah and sister no need to feel bad inshaAllah,

Snowflake
01-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Good luck bro. You will do well inshaAllah!

limitless
01-23-2007, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba

You can check some out here bro, InshAllah.

http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa/study.html

I use Rabbi zidni ilman war zuqni fahman usually cuz its shorter lol.

no offense sis, but that is so hard to read the arabic. Not very clear. and thank you to all jazakallah everyone!! i appericate it

Sabbir_1
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
rabi zidni ilma..read that..

'Abd al-Baari
01-23-2007, 03:25 PM
jazakllah sis tasmiyah, some nice duas there

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-23-2007, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless

no offense sis, but that is so hard to read the arabic. Not very clear. and thank you to all jazakallah everyone!! i appericate it
:X thats why its in roman too bro...
hmm i could read it lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!