/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tania's plants thread

Tania
01-23-2007, 05:22 PM
The thread is dedicated to plants and flowers, regardless where can they be found: garden, house, aqvarium:happy: or in the wild.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
01-23-2007, 06:06 PM
what do we do here though?

:oS

*blonde moment*

Kittygyal
01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
salam.
erm well basically talk about plants i guess:?
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM
So they're greeny stuff, until Autumn,

Hey joE deeI *waves*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
01-23-2007, 06:14 PM
salmualikum.
well i like flowers && leaves && grass alot why? because they liven me up && also i just love the smell of them :)
Ma'assalama

*sister-hood cuddle tJJJJJJJJJ*

starfortress
01-23-2007, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
So they're greeny stuff, until Autumn,

Hey joE deeI *waves*
Nope in Tropical climate etc:D

Kittygyal
01-23-2007, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by starfortress
Nope in Tropical climate etc:D
salmualikum.
Trees && flowers are nice in sumer because thats when they are nice && smelly (good smell, ofcourse) && hey i just love daffodilles in the summer :shade:
Ma'assalama

starfortress
01-23-2007, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salmualikum.
Trees && flowers are nice in sumer because thats when they are nice && smelly (good smell, ofcourse) && hey i just love daffodilles in the summer :shade:
Ma'assalama
Everyday is a summer in my place(Malaysia):confused: so i think flowers will always be the same:hiding: atleast to me.

p/s-i wonder how the eskimos will appreciate a fresh rose.

Kittygyal
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Everyday is a summer in my place(Malaysia):confused: so i think flowers will always be the same:hiding: atleast to me.

p/s-i wonder how the eskimos will appreciate a fresh rose.
salmualikum.
akhi well in UK were am currently living it's cold as in not just 'cold' but fffreezing imsad && here many of flowers are dying && oh yeah not many are coming out, but i like it in summer when the flowers rise up && start to smell subhnallah see allah subahwnatallah has blessed us with soo mnay stuff, subhnallah but we never realise. :cry:
Ma'assalama

seeker_of_ilm
01-23-2007, 06:54 PM
:sl:

This is a picture of some Palm Trees taken in Tunisia.

:w:

Kittygyal
01-23-2007, 06:55 PM
salmualikum.
nice very nice plam tress are very nice indeed && when coconats grow oh yh subhanllah.
Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
01-23-2007, 06:59 PM
We have a plant in the house that's part of the family. It's beautiful and reaches all the way from the floor to the ceiling.

well here's the weird part.........sometimes when my kids pull on it or hide behind it.............I think I can actually hear it scream!

Okay you can all join my husbands gang and call me 'Crazy!!!'

Tania
01-23-2007, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
well here's the weird part.........sometimes when my kids pull on it or hide behind it.............I think I can actually hear it scream!
You don't have a picture or the name of the plant :?

SUMMAYAH
01-23-2007, 07:05 PM
I'll try to post a pic when I upload the photo's from my phone.

Tania
01-23-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
I'll try to post a pic when I upload the photo's from my phone.
May be we will find some scientific datas :-[

Woodrow
01-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm a cactus lover. I used to raise a whole bunch of varieties of Prickly Pear. They not only look nice, they are delicious. Between the different varieites they is a lot of variation in the flavor of the fruit. My favorite was a small wild variety with small fruit, that only ripens for one day. It is delicious. Now I got my mouth watering. I also like the leaves (Napolitos) hard to explain what they taste like.

FollowingAlhuda
01-23-2007, 08:34 PM
I have a picture of a mountain in Morocco, That'l do right?

Woodrow
01-23-2007, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FollowingAlhuda
I have a picture of a mountain in Morocco, That'l do right?

Only if you get me a Plane ticket to go there and verify that is Morocco.

FollowingAlhuda
01-23-2007, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Oke wait.....

for a looong time :D

Khayal
01-24-2007, 12:56 AM
:salamext:

Good thread, I'll share some later, InshaAllah.

:wasalamex

Tania
01-24-2007, 05:06 AM
I'm a cactus lover. I used to raise a whole bunch of varieties of Prickly Pear. They not only look nice, they are delicious.
I never ate cactus fruits. Do you have pictures of your cactus :?

lyesh
01-24-2007, 05:40 AM
Assalamualaikum,

We got loads of coconut palms in Maldives... :)
here are some pics

:w:

Khayal
01-24-2007, 05:47 AM

Khayal
01-24-2007, 06:17 AM

Khayal
01-24-2007, 06:18 AM

Khayal
01-24-2007, 06:19 AM

Khayal
01-24-2007, 06:20 AM

Woodrow
01-24-2007, 06:23 AM
Nice Bonzai I especialy like the Jade plant.

north_malaysian
01-24-2007, 06:30 AM
This is hibiscus (in Malay "Bunga Raya"), it's Malaysia's National Flower.

You can see the "flower" in my Visit Malaysia 2007 signature... :)

syilla
01-24-2007, 06:54 AM

Malaysia is famous with its different kind of orchids

north_malaysian
01-24-2007, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Malaysia is famous with its different kind of orchids
And orchid is the national flower of Singapore...:okay:

starfortress
01-24-2007, 08:19 AM

I don't know the name for this plant.

north_malaysian
01-24-2007, 08:23 AM
that's one scary tree.... look like it's being tied by an enormous python....:muddlehea

Tania
01-24-2007, 04:36 PM

I don't know the name for this plant.
I can't see too well the whole tree but its a jungle tree and those pyton shapes are his roots :-[

Tania
01-24-2007, 04:39 PM
:giggling: Its the most funniest answer what i read so far :giggling:

Tania
01-24-2007, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
This is hibiscus (in Malay "Bunga Raya"), it's Malaysia's National Flower.

You can see the "flower" in my Visit Malaysia 2007 signature... :)
Its more distinguished than the orchids. Here are very expensives and don't last more than 1 week. We have only white orchids (the second picture posted by sis Syilla) in the shops. I think its nice to live where this flowers grow up, just to go out and pick one of them:happy: Our wild flowers are small and very humble :-[

starfortress
01-24-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I can't see too well the whole tree but its a jungle tree and those pyton shapes are his roots :-[
No, those are seperated plants.But they were famous and valuable for *artificial plants decoration due to the excotic shape that suitable to produce a fake Bonsai

*Sorry it's sound stupid:exhausted

Tania
01-24-2007, 05:01 PM
No, those are seperated plants.But they were famous and valuable to the *artificial plants decoration due to the excotic shape that suitable to produce a fake Bonsai

*Sorry it's sound stupid:exhausted
Ohh, they are hosted by the tree :? In the jungle the trees has this roots, but i will search for the plants decoration trees. :-[

Tania
01-24-2007, 05:06 PM
If it has this structure then its a liana :

Khayal
01-24-2007, 05:18 PM
:arabic6:

:wasalamex

Khayal
01-24-2007, 05:20 PM

Khayal
01-24-2007, 05:21 PM

starfortress
01-24-2007, 05:21 PM
If it has this structure then its a liana :

I think it has that structure.Liana-what a weird name for a weird plants,combination for beauty and the beast.:confused:

north_malaysian
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Here are very expensives and don't last more than 1 week.
I think most of Malaysian houses have hibiscus, orchids and bougainvillas...

My mother loves gardening so much, I think we have at least 5 different kind of hibiscus... and varieties of roses, bougainvillas, orchids....

Now.. it's "Pesta Flora" (Flora Fest) being held in Kuala Lumpur..... this saturday they'll organise Floral Parade...

Tania
01-25-2007, 04:35 AM
I think most of Malaysian houses have hibiscus, orchids and bougainvillas...

My mother loves gardening so much, I think we have at least 5 different kind of hibiscus... and varieties of roses, bougainvillas, orchids....

Now.. it's "Pesta Flora" (Flora Fest) being held in Kuala Lumpur..... this saturday they'll organise Floral Parade...
I am sure will be beautiful. After the floral fest if you have a link toward the event please give it us to can see them too.How looks the boungainvillas :?

Tania
01-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Aquarium plants
Aponogeton boivinianus

Water temperature: 16-26
Country where can be find in wild: Madagascar
Easy of care: average
Description:
Aponogeton boivinianus is one of the most precious aquarium plants available. Given the right environmental conditions this plant can grow very heavy and it is thus suitable for large tanks only. On full-grown individuals, the petiole is up to 20 cm long and the length of the blade up to 60 cm and 8 cm wide. The old leaves are dark green whereas the younger are brighter green and sometimes brownish until fully developed. A. boivinianus is a rather easy plant and it thrives well in a nutrient rich substrate and in water ranging from weakly alkaline to acid and from medium hard to soft. A. boivinianus is a stream plant and thus it likes some water movements in the aquarium. Like many of the Aponogetons, A. boivinianus requires a rest period once a year and we therefore recommend keeping the plant in a pot so that the plant is easily removed from the tank. Store the tuber in a cool and dry place for a couple of months before replanting it into the aquarium.
Placed in aquarium:

Source: Fishindex

north_malaysian
01-26-2007, 03:48 AM
.How looks the boungainvillas :?

Tania
01-26-2007, 03:51 AM
Wow. Beautiful , red bushes. They have flowers all the year or only in certain months :?

north_malaysian
01-26-2007, 04:00 AM
Wow. Beautiful , red bushes. They have flowers all the year or only in certain months :?
the drier the weather... the merrier the tree...

because when heavy rain fall on the tree, it'll wash away most of the flowers...

Tania
01-26-2007, 12:17 PM
the drier the weather... the merrier the tree...

because when heavy rain fall on the tree, it'll wash away most of the flowers...
You live in a beautiful country :)without autumn and winter to see the naked trees

syilla
01-26-2007, 01:38 PM

have you ever seen these kind of trees :D :D :D

Tania
01-26-2007, 03:59 PM
No, what are that big brown coconuts :?

Woodrow
01-26-2007, 04:19 PM

Is that "Monkeypod"

AzizMostafa
01-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Durian, a tropical fruit planted in South East Asia, the inward whereof is soft+mercy, and against the outward thereof is thorns+chastisement?! Here my story with this thorn-covered yet delicious fruit.
The more you take, the more you like it, But it kills if falls on one's head.
To open it, you need a small knife or screw driver to drive+twist at the centre of the thick side!

In 1987, in a village north of Malaysia, I was invited to attend a Ceramah— Speech followed by Food+drinks. There and then , a lorry of Durian was unloaded and distributed among the attendees along with specially prepared rice. It was my first time to see it...

Durian — if I remember well— has 4 compartments of 3-5 egg-shaped seeds each and each seed is covered by 2-3 mm butter-like layer that melts into your mouth upon tasting it.

Everything was so encouraging that I ignored the rice and took care of 7 Complete Durians. Then All gone away...
On the way back home, my body temperature rose to a degree that made my head about to explode.
Understanding my problem, my friend stopped the car at a relative house to let me cool my head under running water for half an hour...

Five years later, after spending 6 months in Taiping prison for 6+ years overstaying, the police accompanying to the airport promised to bring anything I would like to eat or drink. I asked for Durian and I knew it was not the season. However, they sent me off after a generous meal.

Tania
01-27-2007, 05:34 AM
Why have you spend 6 months in prison, if i may ask that :-[. I never ate durian but after how much you liked it, i would like to taste it:playing: You ate the egg shaped seeds too, not only that sweet butter type coverage, right.

Khayal
01-27-2007, 06:10 AM

Larch Tree

Khayal
01-27-2007, 06:12 AM

Acacia

Khayal
01-27-2007, 06:15 AM

Wild Iris

ژاله
01-27-2007, 07:14 AM
well how many of you ppl study or have studied botany???
do you like botany???

Tania
01-27-2007, 07:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
well how many of you ppl study or have studied botany???
do you like botany???
I have studied in school :-[ The acacia flowers are poisonous

AzizMostafa
01-27-2007, 07:46 AM
> Why have you spend 6 months in prison, if i may ask that.
As mentioned for 6+ years overstaying!

> I never ate durian but after how much you liked it, i would like to taste it You ate the egg shaped seeds too, not only that sweet butter type coverage, right.

Only the butter-like coverage is eatable. The shiny Seed is not eatable.
The first time you taste it, you will ask for more. But be careful not to overdo as I did.

Regards + Flowers

Tania
01-27-2007, 07:48 AM
As mentioned for 6+ years overstaying!
Its a lot of time from your life :(

AzizMostafa
01-27-2007, 07:53 AM
That's right. Read more here:
http://typophile.com/node/29708?from...ts_per_page=41
All the Best

Tania
01-28-2007, 02:54 PM
Aquarium plants
Hygrophila polysperma

Water temperature: 18-30
Country where can be find in wild: South-East Asia
Easy of care: easy
Placed in aquarium:

Description:
Hygrophila polyspermais a amphibious plant from the Indo-Malayan region. Theaquatic form has an up to 50 cm long stem with opposedleaves very variable in shape and colour. The leaves ofthe emergent plants are narrower and dark green. It formsbright green tufts which grow towards the surface withgood light. Hygrophila polysperma has noparticular demands as to bottom, being very sturdy andadaptive. Sand with a little mud and clay added issufficient for 2-3 years of good growth when left alone,and the growth always benefits from CO2enrichment of the water. Therefore it does not have agreat tolerance for plants that have needs for alkalinewater. Hygrophila polysperma is one of theeasiest plants to propagate - all parts of the plant isable to root and form a new plant. Even a free-floatingleaf will eventually form a new plant.

Source: Fishindex
Caution: But for some reason when this plant stands on the same spot for a long time it suddenly dies after I while. Personally I think the plants pollute the bottom in a way that they can't grow there anymore for a while, although I never managed to find anything about this in books or on the Internet. When I place plants of another specie on these spots they always grow normal.
My plant died too imsad and i never knew the reason.

syilla
01-29-2007, 02:23 AM

i plant my money plant in vase filled with gel...just like above

have you try this? is lovely...and less maintenance.

Tania
01-29-2007, 03:51 AM
I never tried because i even didn't know the plants like the gel. Its gel for hair :-[ or a different gel :? You didn't use at all soil:? The money plants look very healthy - it means they like it.

Khayal
01-29-2007, 03:56 AM
Greetings!Tania :)

Khayal
01-29-2007, 04:00 AM

Khayal
01-29-2007, 04:03 AM

Khayal
01-29-2007, 04:06 AM

syilla
01-29-2007, 04:19 AM
I never tried because i even didn't know the plants like the gel. Its gel for hair :-[ or a different gel :? You didn't use at all soil:? The money plants look very healthy - it means they like it.
lol...

the gel is designed for plant...it absorbs lots of water...so you don't have to water you plant daily.

Plant Gel is a 100% Non-Toxic, biodegradable, and odorless super absorbent crystal, that absorbs up to 400 times its weight in water, and has a life span of approximately 5 to 7 years.

Plant Gel is simply mixed with water to produce a clear gel that may be used in place of soil for potting plants. You may also add color to the gel to create decorative displays with your house plants!

Plant Gel time releases vitamins & minerals directly to the plant's root system, which will increase the life span of your plants, making them healthier and more vibrant!

Plant Gel is an excellent medium for plants due to its water absorbing ability. This also means that you only have to water your plants every 4-6 weeks!!! Plant Gel can be used alone or with soil.

Plant Gel allows over 90% of the water and plant food to be directly available to the plant's root system. No other component used in growing mixes allows this much absorption by plants. For example, clay soils retain a great amount of water, but less than 50% of the water is released to the root systems. In addition, Plant Gel, being a gelatin, allows for excellent aeration.

Plant Gel is also great to use for burning candles. Don't spend lots on those huge candles! Use Plant Gel and you only need votives! No dripping wax either! See the Products Section for more details.
source

for more info you can go here to http://www.watercrystals.com/

north_malaysian
01-29-2007, 04:41 AM
You live in a beautiful country :)without autumn and winter to see the naked trees
It's predicted that El Nino will come again from February to August 2007. We have our worst drought in 1997/98.

As the air would be drier, with no rainfalls, the leaves will turned yellow and brown (it'll look like autumn)... several weeks later all the leaves will fall down and it 'll look like winter (minus the snow)...

north_malaysian
01-29-2007, 04:42 AM

i hate the smell of durian!!!:mad:

north_malaysian
01-29-2007, 04:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AzizMostafa
The more you take, the more you like it,
I never eat durian... because I dislike it...:okay:

But it kills if falls on one's head.
Even it seems that it could "kill" people, there are no reports people killed by durians.... durian is lighter than coconut... but the thorns can cause you injuries...

In 1987, in a village north of Malaysia, I was invited to attend a Ceramah— Speech followed by Food+drinks. There and then , a lorry of Durian was unloaded
People are still doing it, especially in the northern region...

along with specially prepared rice.
it's glutinous rice (Nasi Pulut)

Everything was so encouraging that I ignored the rice and took care of 7 Complete Durians.
7?..... that's one CRAZY act....:uuh:

my body temperature rose to a degree that made my head about to explode.
The best remedy, is to use the durian's skin and put some plain water on eat.. then you can drink eat using the skin... Inshallah you'll be OK... but you've taken 7 durians.... so you have to drink more ... like 10 times...:okay:

Five years later, after spending 6 months in Taiping prison for 6+ years overstaying, the police accompanying to the airport promised to bring anything I would like to eat or drink. I asked for Durian and I knew it was not the season. However, they sent me off after a generous meal
Taiping is the major producer of durians in Malaysia... I've heard that their durians is the best...

To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia + Malaysian people.
"To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia" is a famous song sung by the late Sudirman in the 80s.

north_malaysian
01-29-2007, 04:59 AM
I think it's different kind of gel... it comes in several colours like blue, green, pink, yellow, orange....

I think they sell those gel in S&M Complex, near the Petaling Street in Kuala Lumpur.

ژاله
01-29-2007, 09:07 AM
well,
give the botanical names for the following plants
1-potato
2-rose
3-turnip
4-mustard
5-pea
and give the common names for the following botanical names
1-Acacia arabica
2-Zea mays
3-Cactus grandiflora
4-Morus alba
5-Pisum sativum
looking forward to ur replies:)

Tania
01-29-2007, 11:27 AM
lol...

the gel is designed for plant...it absorbs lots of water...so you don't have to water you plant daily.
Thank you. I never heard or saw before gel plants. Its the first time when i read about it but it seems good :thumbs_up I still use the classic soil and in spring i buy some fertiliser for the plants. In this way i don't need to change the soil.

Tania
01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
I never eat durian... because I dislike it...:okay:

Inshallah you'll be OK... but you've taken 7 durians.... so you have to drink more ... like 10 times...:okay:
But its a hot fruit or why you have to drink so much water :? What kind of smell has:? I never heard about fruits which have a bad smell. I thought at something good, because the fruits which has thorns ,they try to protect themselfs from animals (to be eaten by them).Now i heard its smelly too :-[

ژاله
01-29-2007, 11:40 AM
does anyone know about "rambutan"?or whatever it is called?
its taste etc?

Tania
01-29-2007, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
well,
give the botanical names for the following plants
1-potato
2-rose
3-turnip
4-mustard
5-pea
and give the common names for the following botanical names
1-Acacia arabica
2-Zea mays
3-Cactus grandiflora
4-Morus alba
5-Pisum sativum
looking forward to ur replies:)
Potato - Solanum tuberosum
Rose - Rosa
Turnip - Brassica napus
Mustard - Sinapis alba (white mustard)
Pea - Pisum sativum

Common names:
Acacia arabica - Gum acacia (indian gum)
Zea mays - corn (sweet corn, flour corn)
Cactus grandiflorus -Night-blooming Cereus, Queen of the Night
Morus alba - white mulberry
Pisum sativum -Pea

syilla
01-29-2007, 05:02 PM
brother faizi...you can try checking this link

http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...ighlight=fruit

syilla
01-30-2007, 07:00 AM

Herbal tree....to cure canser InshaAllah...7 thorns

I think this is called yam plant...erm i think so lol

This are my papaya trees...

This one suppose to be indoor plant...but it did not grew well indoors... :(

This is pandan plant...you can use it for colouring (green) or flavor or fragrant.

north_malaysian
01-30-2007, 07:17 AM
But its a hot fruit or why you have to drink so much water :?
Maybe syilla can answer this... I never taste it....:okay:

What kind of smell has:?
Of all Malaysians I've met... only 2 other person having the same problem with Durians....

We cant tolerate the smell at all ... it'll cause a massive headache ... I have the same problem with the smell of gasoline, cigerette .. but durian is the worst of all.:thumbs_do .

I think if someone lock me in a room with sealed windows and doors... accompanied by durians.... I could faint within 5 minutes
:muddlehea

Tania
01-30-2007, 03:06 PM
;640896This are my papaya trees...

This is pandan plant...you can use it for colouring (green) or flavor or fragrant.
Are you using it in the kitchen at cooking :? I remember the blue rice, i think i saw green food too. I have to search in the thread. I like the papaya trees :happy: The yam plant has such an interesting leaves - very nice.

Tania
01-30-2007, 03:11 PM
Maybe syilla can answer this... I never taste it....:okay:
It means you never taste it because of the smell. What is your favourite fruit but from Malaysia - something which grow only there :)

starfortress
01-30-2007, 07:42 PM
But its a hot fruit or why you have to drink so much water :? What kind of smell has:? I never heard about fruits which have a bad smell. I thought at something good, because the fruits which has thorns ,they try to protect themselfs from animals (to be eaten by them).Now i heard its smelly too :-[
The Durian have a very strong odor similar or almost to the L.P.G odorant.

Tania
01-30-2007, 07:59 PM
The Durian have a very strong odor similar or almost to the L.P.G odorant.
I never used LPG odorant. I don' remember to see it in the shops :-[

starfortress
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I never used LPG odorant. I don' remember to see it in the shops :-[
Liquefied Petroleum Gas is The gas that we use it daily in cooking,maybe at your place other type of gases are used.I think the Durian have a smell resemble to the LPG.

Tania
01-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Liquefied Petroleum Gas is The gas that we use it daily in cooking,maybe at your place other type of gases are used.I think the Durian have a smell resemble to the LPG.
Cooking gas - thats toxic for the people. :confused: Its no wonder you could faint. Are people which died in sleep when the cooking machine had a gas trickling

starfortress
01-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Cooking gas - thats toxic for the people. :confused: Its no wonder you could faint. Are people which died in sleep when the cooking machine had a gas trickling
If you refer it to LPG,no because LPG is not poisonous.LPG is colorless and odorless in its natural state.A faint and foul smelling odorant is added only to help us detect the leaks.

syilla
01-31-2007, 01:07 AM
yes it is the same because it has ammonia smell... :D

Umu 'Isa
01-31-2007, 01:24 AM
Here are some native australian plants.. :D

The Eucalyptus Foliage and Flowers from the Eucalyptus tree (koala food)

The Kangaroo Paw

The Golden Wattle (not good for hay fever sufferers imsad)

and i'll post some more later :D

Tania
01-31-2007, 03:53 AM
The koala food looks good. Where is the koala from the tree :?

The kangaroo paw is so delicate.

Umu 'Isa
01-31-2007, 04:07 AM
Here you go Tania..

Koala in a Eucalyptus Tree

starfortress
01-31-2007, 06:00 AM
The kangaroo paw is so delicate.
I was imagined the other paw:confused:

sister_fatimah
01-31-2007, 06:05 AM
The Koala is so cute ....I want one !!!

Tania
01-31-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister_fatimah
The Koala is so cute ....I want one !!!
Me tooo, they look like toys with this little ears and his face expression (it look a little bit sad). I wish to have a tree with a koala

north_malaysian
02-01-2007, 05:51 AM
It means you never taste it because of the smell. What is your favourite fruit but from Malaysia - something which grow only there :)
mangosteen (manggis) and rambutan!!!:okay:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.