/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this your dream?

Phoenix CG
01-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Do you want muslims to have a huge control of media?
Do you want muslims to have control of the economy?
Do you want muslims to have control of education, research and new innovative systems?

How far do organisations like Mpac go in actually making this happen?

To be honest there is not much innovation or creativity in there projects, it won't allow us a foothold in media, economyor anything, are you determined for muslims to strive forward or are you just here to watch?

your input please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
01-23-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm all for that. It's about time for a second Islamic Renaissance.

limitless
01-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Yes for the first one, no for the second one and lastly yes for last one.

No for second is because Muslims are not worth controlling that. They will be greedy and pathetic beings. Thats how they are. They can never control economy because of their selfish desires. I don't think Muslims can accomplish any of what you listed, realistically, Muslims are not responsible enough to handle such things. That is why, other faith people (Jews, Christians) are controlling them they worked hard together. I doubt Muslims will work together, ever.

:w:

Daffodil
01-23-2007, 11:54 PM
muslims will have power of that stuff, in about 50 to a 100 years britain will be a muslim country cuz we havin so many kids n we gettin so many ppl enter islam alhdumdulillah.

its called a khilafat, where everything is done according to gods law....the shariah!

as for mpac, paleeeez, they aint what i call ppl who are trying to establish islamic law and order.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.