/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Youtube User Accepts Islam!!

mohammed farah
01-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Check this video out!! This youtube user who was formerly an atheist (who actually made videos against the Quran) becomes Muslim and accepts The Quran as the Word of Allah, and Muhammad (AS) is His Prophet!!! Allahu Akbar!! 'O Allah make the Quran a light to guide all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gsTHAT6wE&eurl=

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
01-24-2007, 05:59 PM
MashaAllah! May Allah keep him rightly guided. Ameen.

SATalha
01-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Mashallah That was great

Sabbir_1
01-24-2007, 06:01 PM
Mashallah..

Takbeer Allah Hu Akbar

Takbeer Allah Hu Akbar

Takbeer Allah Hu Akbar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MusLiM 4 LiFe
01-24-2007, 06:04 PM
MASHaLLAH!!!!

- Qatada -
01-24-2007, 06:06 PM
:wasalamex

Subhan Allaah! this is an emaan booster :)

Oh Allaah, allow us to live and die as muslims, and enter His paradise. ameen.

:salamext:

Al_Imaan
01-24-2007, 06:08 PM
Mashallah.....Subhan Allah.......:Alhumdill

SATalha
01-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Have you read some of the stupid responses, I gues they failed to see the video properly

al Amaanah
01-24-2007, 06:12 PM
Allahu akbar!

seeker_of_ilm
01-24-2007, 06:13 PM
:sl:

Masha'Allah, thats awesome. The videos by "havetopraiseyou", the guy who actually refuted this guy before he accepted Islam, can be found here if anyone is interested

:w:

-Shakirah-
01-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Some good news...

al Amaanah
01-24-2007, 06:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
:wasalamex

Subhan Allaah! this is an emaan booster :)

Oh Allaah, allow us to live and die as muslims, and enter His paradise. ameen.

:salamext:
ameen!!

ZAYD
01-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Mashallah

Ar-RaYYan
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Subhanallah wow thats amazing

Allahu Akbar!!!

zaria
01-24-2007, 07:13 PM
MashaAllah, May Allah Ta' alaa guide him and givr him patience Ameen

'Abd al-Baari
01-24-2007, 09:16 PM
Subhanallah, may Allah SWT guide him and keep him on the straight path

Hisbul_Aziz
01-24-2007, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
Subhanallah, may Allah SWT guide him and keep him on the straight path

format_quote Originally Posted by zaria
MashaAllah, May Allah Ta' alaa guide him and givr him patience Ameen
Ameen

unknown_JJ
01-24-2007, 10:22 PM
kool mashallah

M2A^AKIB^
01-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Beblessed
01-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Ameen to all above dua's
Allahu akbar!

muslima06
01-25-2007, 12:36 AM
mansh'allah alll praise is due to Allah who guided us to the straight path.

SUMMAYAH
01-28-2007, 06:58 PM
salaams.
Why is this link not working anymore? I can't view the clip, It says it's a private video...

FBI
01-28-2007, 07:00 PM

the same guy has left islam.

SUMMAYAH
01-28-2007, 07:02 PM
I know. I just wanted to watch it again.

FollowingAlhuda
01-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Masha Allah,

I wanna see it, it says ''this is a private video'' i can't see anything!
Plz does anyone have another link?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-28-2007, 07:11 PM
pssh, cant watch :X

Mustafa Sharif
01-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Salam,
MASHALLAH OF THAT MAN.. & JAZAKEALLAH.. ...
May Allah Bless You And Everyone.. Inshallah

Fii Amani Allah

Thank you,

Regards

Your Brother : Mustafa Sharif
MUSTAFASHARIF.COM

Helena
01-28-2007, 08:35 PM
the link doesnt seem to be working?

Allahu akbar....

Fishman
01-28-2007, 08:44 PM
He's left Islam now, he says he only accepted it because he was on drugs. Yeah, right. He probably just wanted to say 'you would only become Muslim if you were on drugs'. Imagine if somebody said this to you:
Islam is evil!
Islam is bad!
Islam is false!
Islam is beautiful! Oh wait, that's just the crack talking. Islam is vicious!

glo
01-28-2007, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
He's left Islam now, he says he only accepted it because he was on drugs. Yeah, right. He probably just wanted to say 'you would only become Muslim if you were on drugs'. Imagine if somebody said this to you:
Islam is evil!
Islam is bad!
Islam is false!
Islam is beautiful! Oh wait, that's just the crack talking. Islam is vicious!
With all due respect, Fishman, I don't hear him say any such things!

He is (rightly) saying that accepting Islam on the basis of being under the influence of drugs was not an informed and meaningful decision, and he would like to make a clear and final decision when he has read Qu'ran and Hadith.
I don't see anything wrong with that ... do you?

peace

Skillganon
01-28-2007, 08:48 PM
lol. One should be careful on youtube.

FollowingAlhuda
01-28-2007, 08:53 PM
ow whatever,

Allah guides whomever he wants, and misguides whomever he wants...

Lack of attention!

Abu Zakariya
01-28-2007, 09:00 PM
I saw the video and felt that he was converting for the wrong reason. He was talking about the number of planets mentioned in the Qur'an. But this is really just a case of some ignorant Muslims reading things into an âyah that really isn't there. It shows you how some people are obsessed with finding scientifical miracles in the Qur'an. Read more about this here: http://www.islamtoday.com/showme2.cf...sub_cat_id=870

I actually wanted to contact him and tell him this, and talk to him about tawhid instead.

FollowingAlhuda
01-28-2007, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
I saw the video and felt that he was converting for the wrong reason. He was talking about the number of planets mentioned in the Qur'an. But this is really just a case of some ignorant Muslims reading things into an âyah that really isn't there. It shows you how some people are obsessed with finding scientifical miracles in the Qur'an. Read more about this here: http://www.islamtoday.com/showme2.cf...sub_cat_id=870

I actually wanted to contact him and tell him this, and talk to him about tawhid instead.
That would be a very good thing to do!

Pk_#2
01-28-2007, 09:09 PM
What was the name of the vid?

Grr, i wana c it dou!

Skillganon
01-28-2007, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakariya
I was thinking the same thing when he mentioned the number of planets. Unfortunately their is some stuff like that are coming into the net and the layman muslim, unaware, sometime promotes those things.

glo
01-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Greetings, Abu Zakariya and Skillganon

I am interested to read your views.
I am certainly under the impression that using scientific proof from the Qu'ran is very important to some Muslims - especially to draw scientifically minded people to Islam. Certainly I have read many threads on such topics here in LI.

Is this approach not agreed upon by all?
Where do you think lies the true convincing force of the Qu'ran, if not it it's scientific truths?

Peace

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-29-2007, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo

I am certainly under the impression that using scientific proof from the Qu'ran is very important to some Muslims - especially to draw scientifically minded people to Islam. Certainly I have read many threads on such topics here in LI.

Where do you think lies the true convincing force of the Qu'ran, if not it it's scientific truths?

Peace
Peace

Whilst the Qur'an does contain some scientific miracles (some people may exaggerate this to a certain extent), it is not a book of science. It is a book of guidance:

{This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off(evil)} [Al Qur'an 2:2]

afriend
01-29-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh goodie...one leaves Islam, and another accepts Islam....what perfect equilibrium.

Bliss

FBI
01-29-2007, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Oh goodie...one leaves Islam, and another accepts Islam....what perfect equilibrium.

Bliss

Actually bro it's the same guy, this is an old vid the guy decided to leave islam.

afriend
01-29-2007, 12:17 PM
I see...That means I will need to wait to watch the videos. :uhwhat

Abu Zakariya
01-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Peace
I really don't agree with this apporach. The first thing a Muslim should call to is tawhid. We should tell them that Islam is about worshipping your Lord directly and forming a personal direct relationship with Him, without intermediaries whether it be Jesus, Muhammed or an angel (peace be upon them). It's about pleasing God and doing what He has told you to do. It's about living your life for God and loving what He loves and hating what He hates. It's about trying to get closer to Him and always trying to please Him. That's what Islam is about.

However, I don't see anything wrong with mentioning - as a side note perhaps - that there are some things mentioned in the Qur'an which really are amazing from a scientific point of view. But these things about the planets are really a stretch and an exaggeration.

muslima06
02-08-2007, 05:49 AM
where does he say he left islam cause all I hear is he said that.. I would like to see him say that as he said that he accepted islam. is this truth or a rumor?

khazina
02-08-2007, 05:51 AM
mashAllah

ozzie
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM
subahanallah

Skillganon
02-09-2007, 10:39 AM

Peace
La Ilaha Ilalah, Mahumadur rasullah. When you reaslise what that mean's than you know.

I invite you to it.

Snowflake
02-10-2007, 04:03 PM
^o) the video's been removed..apparently by user

did anyone save it? I didn't see it first time round cuz I had no sound.

Ubaidah
02-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I would have loved to see this. Anyone?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.