/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Programming for beginners?

FBI
01-24-2007, 06:38 PM
:sl:

And I mean begginers, I've been looking at some tutorials for C,C++ Ect but I can't understand any of it, can someone please help me I wanna be a hacker j/k :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
01-24-2007, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

And I mean begginers, I've been looking at some tutorials for C,C++ Ect but I can't understand any of it, can someone please help me I wanna be a hacker j/k :D
lol @ hacker... hope ur kiddn lol..

There's a great book i recommend its called "Programming, Problem Solving and Abstracting with C".

it's really neat in that it gives you the fundamentals of C without being voluminous or boring... the author's pretty funny too.

This might sound weird... but i really recommend you start learning a language called 'coldfusion' in the beginning, because its very easy and gives you chance to get teh hang of many programming concepts that are applicable to almost every language (variable types, structures, arrays, conditional logic, functions etc)...

it's real easy to learn in no time, adobe has great resourcse for it.. and the developer edition is free.
tc :w:

FBI
01-24-2007, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the advice bro.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.