/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics - Maths

seeker_of_ilm
01-24-2007, 07:04 PM
:sl:

I have a Mechanics exam tomorrow, and I absolutely hate mechanics. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna flunk it lol, any advice for last minute revision?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-25-2007, 03:05 AM
Umm revise ur notes? Make Istikhara or say some du'as like Rabbi zidni ilma...good and short too :)

SUMMAYAH
01-26-2007, 09:40 AM
so how did you get on?

IbnAbdulHakim
01-26-2007, 09:40 AM
my dad use to make me read

"rabbish rahli swadri wa yassirli amri wahlul uqdhatham milli saani yafkahu qawli" at least 20 times a day!

it really helps!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SUMMAYAH
01-26-2007, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
my dad use to make me read

"rabbish rahli swadri wa yassirli amri wahlul uqdhatham milli saani yafkahu qawli" at least 20 times a day!

it really helps!
I usually read that if I need to have a disscussion with someone and i'm feeling really nervous.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-26-2007, 09:45 AM
ye its the dua that was taught to Musa AS, its basically to help overcome obstacles.

jzcasejz
01-26-2007, 02:13 PM
LOL...I Hate Mechanics Too...Our Teachers A FLOP!
Anywayz I Hope It Went Well For You Bro...

The Ruler
01-26-2007, 05:00 PM

on the subject of A-level mathmatics, can someone advise me which one is better :?...i want to choose double maths...but for a different school, i have to choose either mechanics or stats...i dont know which one :confused:

Sabbir_1
01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
mechanics maths is a killer man,, hard dont know why u chose that..last minutes revision tip.. do dua u pass.

seeker_of_ilm
01-26-2007, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by +*Rooh*+

on the subject of A-level mathmatics, can someone advise me which one is better :?...i want to choose double maths...but for a different school, i have to choose either mechanics or stats...i dont know which one :confused:

My advice to you would be Stats, its really easy from what I've heard, my friends who did Mechanics (first module) last year, and are doing Stats this year, are finding it so easy, so Stats all the way lol, unless you're crazy like me, don't pick Mechanics.

The Ruler
01-27-2007, 09:01 PM

well...since i am doing GCSE stats, it is pretty easy...but its just too many formulas and crap :heated:...althgouh the formulas come on paper, it just eats my brains :heated:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.