/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fearing Allah

Khaldun
01-24-2007, 07:29 PM
:sl:

And (as for) those who follow the right direction, He increases them in guidance and gives them their guarding (against evil).[Surah Muhammad Ayah 17]

Shaykh Uthaimeen stated that the word "Huda" used in this verse refers to knowledge and taqwa is in terms of good deeds.

Brothers and Sisters, I do not wish to preach because amongst us I am the person least to be in that position, but being a member of staff I saw it befitting, Id like for us all to take out some time and reflect.

The truth is Allah has made the religion of islam very easy for us, one hasanah (good deed) is multiplied to ten and beyond whereas one bad deed only remains a bad deed. Yet even tho this is the case, we find people wronging themselvs day and night, and in the Hereafter they will be amongst the losers.

If we are sincere Brothers and Sisters, how many of us actually pray five times a day? And by that I mean really establish the salah, with its Pillars and conditions? 4 salah a day, leaving out fajr, wont do. If your answer is yes praise Allah and look beyond, do you come with the beloved sunnah prayers? How much Quran did you read today? 5 Juzz? So youll finish the Quran in a weeks time like the Sahaba used to do? 3 Juzz then? At least one juzz so you finish it monthly and if you do less then this then some scholars would accuse you for neglecting it.

My time is very limited, I only wish to remind, ill end it with Umars wise words may Allah be pleased with him.

Put yourself to account before you are put to account

So you shall remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants. [Surah Ghafir Ayah 44]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Yoosuf
01-24-2007, 07:46 PM
:w:

Barakallahu Feek for the reminder.

*Maysun
01-24-2007, 08:02 PM
As-Salaamu -Alaikuum

thnx for sharing wiv us .. and thnx for reminding

Samira_01
01-24-2007, 08:34 PM
JZK .. gr8 to remind us all :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
01-24-2007, 09:57 PM
They regard as favour upon you (O Muhammad

) that they have embraced Islâm. Say: "Count not your Islam as a favour upon me. Nay, but Allah has conferred a favour upon you, that He has guided you to the Faith, if you indeed are true. ~ Surah Hujurat / Ayah 17
But...are we really living up to this favor? May He forgive us for all that we have wronged against ourselves and others and may He guide us at all times. Ameen.

Jazakallah khair for the reminder brother Khaldun.

sister_fatimah
01-24-2007, 10:05 PM

jazakallahu jairan bro

it made me reexamine me :cry:

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-25-2007, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

So you shall remember what I say to you, and I entrust my affair to Allah, Surely Allah sees the servants. [Surah Ghafir Ayah 44]
:wasalamex

Chilling! JazakAllah khayr for that reminder. It was needed.

Yanal
06-29-2007, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

And (as for) those who follow the right direction, He increases them in guidance and gives them their guarding (against evil).[Surah Muhammad Ayah 17]

Shaykh Uthaimeen stated that the word "Huda" used in this verse refers to knowledge and taqwa is in terms of good deeds.

Brothers and Sisters, I do not wish to preach because amongst us I am the person least to be in that position, but being a member of staff I saw it befitting, Id like for us all to take out some time and reflect.

The truth is Allah has made the religion of islam very easy for us, one hasanah (good deed) is multiplied to ten and beyond whereas one bad deed only remains a bad deed. Yet even tho this is the case, we find people wronging themselvs day and night, and in the Hereafter they will be amongst the losers.

If we are sincere Brothers and Sisters, how many of us actually pray five times a day? And by that I mean really establish the salah, with its Pillars and conditions? 4 salah a day, leaving out fajr, wont do. If your answer is yes praise Allah and look beyond, do you come with the beloved sunnah prayers? How much Quran did you read today? 5 Juzz? So youll finish the Quran in a weeks time like the Sahaba used to do? 3 Juzz then? At least one juzz so you finish it monthly and if you do less then this then some scholars would accuse you for neglecting it.

My time is very limited, I only wish to remind, ill end it with Umars wise words may Allah be pleased with him.

Asalam alkum ashlah very good and wat do you mean by having short peroid of time

Umu 'Isa
06-29-2007, 06:00 AM
:sl: ^
I think brother Khaldun meant he had limited time because masha Allaah he has been busy studying in Madeenah university.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.