/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank God...al last!

Taqiyah
01-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Salaama Alaikum Bros n sis'.

You can't imagine how excited I am to finally join you guys again.:D It has been almost 7 or was it 8 months since I visited this forum...sad huh? Yeah. I know I have been extremely busy with school exams, finding a part-time job and whatnot. Of course, you can imagine how tiring that could be :thumbs_do
And to be honest this forum makes me feel a sense of community, unity and togetherness I truely never felt before. It is like the supportive, lively Islamic soceity I never had. AlHamdulilah:D
Am just glad to be part of it:shade:
Salaamz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Goku
01-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Walaikum Salam Sister Taqiyah and welcome back. This is indeed a nice cummunity for Muslims and non-Muslims.

Al-Zaara
01-25-2007, 05:42 PM
:sl: sister,

Masha'Allah, I'm glad to hear you feel this way about the forum! Welcome back!
You'll be a great addition, insha'Allah, just keep coming we've got stuff for almost everyone! :D

Take care!

Taqiyah
01-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Thankx you guys. I am sure am gonna enjoy my stay here. InshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-25-2007, 09:29 PM
ASalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

How you sista?

Hope u iz all cool,

welcome to the forum,

be good

and have funnn!!

:( :)

Maarya
01-25-2007, 09:36 PM
:sl:

welcome back sister. look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts! :)

al Amaanah
01-25-2007, 09:49 PM
:wasalamex

Nice to have you back sis, enjoy!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!