/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

kkawohl1
01-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I am a dreamer who wishes to have all religions respect each others views and opinions...but this sometimes gets me kicked out of forums because some religions claim that theirs is completely correct and others are completely wrong. I dislike religion bashers (where I was expelled because I supported Islam ) [link removed]
Will you bear with me here?

Kurt

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
01-25-2007, 06:25 PM
:welcome: Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Naheezah
01-25-2007, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kkawohl1@cox.ne

Kurt
hi there! welcome 2 LI forum! get posting soon n then we 'll see if we can...:p :okay:

peace.

Aisha20
01-26-2007, 03:53 AM
hii

welcome to the forums

feel free to ask.. n begin posting.
hope u have n enjoyable stay

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
01-26-2007, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kkawohl1@cox.ne
I am a dreamer who wishes to have all religions respect each others views and opinions...but this sometimes gets me kicked out of forums because some religions claim that theirs is completely correct and others are completely wrong. I dislike religion bashers (where I was expelled because I supported Islam ) [link removed]

Kurt
Urantia is a new-age religion right?

Muhammad
01-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Greetings Kurt,

Welcome to the forum!

Here at LI we wish to have people of all faiths respect each others' diferences and allow civilised dialogue. We do not allow insults towards other religions. We also do not allow other religions than Islam to be promoted.

So we welcome all who will respect our rules and wish them a beneficial and pleasant stay at LI :)

Peace.

Pk_#2
01-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Hello,

welcome to the forum,

Be good!

Get posting :D

snakelegs
01-28-2007, 09:22 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
you shouldn't have any problems here as long as you are respectful and obey the forum rules.

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 09:24 PM
salam.
have fun && stay active inshallah :D
Ma'assalama

ehmad
01-28-2007, 09:33 PM
welcome to the forum brother; feel free to express your views and opinions here !

Samira_01
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome . :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!