/* */

PDA

View Full Version : any1 like birds here

chidori786
01-25-2007, 06:36 PM
slmz every1. im an avid animal lover but i adore birds, cats too.i have an african grey who is 6 years old and has the meanest temper. any1 wanna trade stories or advice on these creatures.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-25-2007, 06:51 PM
:wasalamex

Masha'Allaah, how old is it? African greys get really big quite quick.. what can he/she say?

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
01-25-2007, 06:56 PM

Allahs creation is beautiful!

ooooh, this is an african grey, its the ones that normally get lippy in movies!!

Muezzin
01-25-2007, 08:18 PM
any1 like birds here
That's a loaded question.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-26-2007, 03:12 AM
My daughter was a wildlife rehabilitationist for the State for a few years. She specialized in birds. Would be brought all kinds of injured birds to nurse back to health and then release into the wild. As a Hobby and for pets she used to also raise cockatiels.

When she was growing up she had a lot of exposure to different critters. I had a long time pet crow named George. she grew up with George. George was never caged and was free to fly out doors periodicaly he would stay gone for a month or two at a time and them come back home and pester us for a few months before he got the urge to wander. Had him for about 10 years and then he finaly stopped coming back For years people used to talk about a talking crow in the woods. George was a very good talker and had a large vocabulary. Crows are related to Mynah birds and can be easily taught to talk, they are natural mimics.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.