/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question about prayers

Bittersteel
01-26-2007, 11:45 AM
can I do my 4 rakat fardh Johor namaz before the Jumma prayers in Friday?or do I ahve to say them after the Jumma?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
salamz
wats Johor bro?:?

tc salams

Bittersteel
01-26-2007, 11:49 AM
the prayers during the noon,no?

lolwatever
01-26-2007, 11:51 AM
salamz bro :)

but innit if u pray jumuah u dont hav to pray 4 rakah zuhr..?

all the best
salamz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
don't know.That's why I am asking.

Umm Yoosuf
01-26-2007, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Emir Aziz
the prayers during the noon,no?
:sl:

Are you talking about Salaatul Duhaa or The 4 Ra'kats of sunnah before duhur?

Muhammad
01-27-2007, 12:27 AM

I think Br Emir Aziz is asking whether a person must read their Dhuhr Salah in addition to Jumu'ah. The answer is no, they only have to pray the Jumu'ah Salah, and after Jumu'ah they can pray the regular Sunnah prayers, as explained in the links below:

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=22266&ln=eng

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=14075&ln=eng

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=6653&ln=eng

FollowingAlhuda
01-27-2007, 12:37 AM
zuhr is egyptian way to call it
in classical arabic it's prenounced Dohr

*noor
01-27-2007, 12:38 AM
i have a question similar to this.......say i don't go to jum'ah prayer and pray dhuhr at home, do i have to wait till jum'ah prayer is over, or can i pray on time?

FollowingAlhuda
01-27-2007, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
i have a question similar to this.......say i don't go to jum'ah prayer and pray dhuhr at home, do i have to wait till jum'ah prayer is over, or can i pray on time?
No sister you can pray on time insha Allah

lolwatever
01-27-2007, 12:42 AM
^ yep

Musalmaan
01-27-2007, 08:19 AM
can I do my 4 rakat fardh Johor namaz before the Jumma prayers in Friday?or do I ahve to say them after the Jumma?
Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) has said: "Whoever performs four rakaats before the fardh of zuhr and four rakaats after it, Allah Ta’aala will make him haraam upon the fire of Jahannam". [Tirmidhi, Hadith no. 428]

lolwatever
01-27-2007, 11:18 AM
^ salams bro, emir was asking about praying fardh namaz not sunnah :)

jazaks neway

Musalmaan
01-28-2007, 08:16 AM
okz .. wa salams and jazaks to you 2. :D

Musalmaan
01-28-2007, 08:21 AM

in jumma prayers, sequence is 4 rakaah sunnah, listening to arabic khutbah quietly and siting properly in row is waajib, then 2 rakah with jamaat is fardh, then 4 rakhah sunnah and 2 rakaah sunnah. nafil prayers how many ulike.

here it is namaz chart, might b helpful for you.

:w:

Umm Yoosuf
01-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

That"NAMAAZ CHART" on the link you posted is a bit :confused: strange specially the Isha prayer.

Musalmaan
01-29-2007, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Assalaamu Alaikum

That"NAMAAZ CHART" on the link you posted is a bit :confused: strange specially the Isha prayer.
:sl: yes u're right there i see some typo-mistakes in it. fajir it is mention 2 Ghair
Muakkada, although it is a wellknown well established Sunnah Muakadah (emphasized sunnah) in Hanafi Madhab.

and regarding isha, there are some differences of opinion.
the sequence that i know, and the well known scholars in pakistan tells,
is:
2 rakaah sunnah non-muakadda, 4 isha fardh, then 2 rakah sunnah muakkada, then comes nafl prayers how much u do which includes qiyaam-ul-lail and tahajjud,
and then witr is suppose to be the last prayer of night (and NO nafil prayers after it).

Jazak Allah khair for pointing it out.

rest of chart is fine. Checked and Approved. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.