/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leaked British Government Dossier Exposes Plans to Subvert Islam

Mr. Baldy
07-11-2005, 01:18 PM
aslaam alkykum,

Leaked British Government Dossier Exposes Plans to Subvert Islam

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Leaked British Government Dossier Exposes Plans to Subvert Islam

London, UK, July 10 – A leaked joint UK Home Office and Foreign Office dossier — Young Muslims and Extremism – exposes the plans of the British government to deal with Britain's Muslim community by subverting Islam, diluting it and repackaging it as a foreign religion palatable to western tastes [Sunday Times 10/7/05].

The dossier reveals that the British Government is perturbed that the Muslim community holds on to the concept of "Ummah", worldwide Muslim community, which mandates that Muslims feel a close affinity for one another, despite the borders between them. They want to strike at that unity by dividing the Muslim community into moderates and extremists.

The leaked dossier also exposes the manner in which both the Home Office and Foreign Office have been developing subservient relationships with naive opportunists amongst the Muslim community such as the leadership of the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) in order to utilise them in their campaign to subvert Islam. The dossier names individuals and organisations from the Muslim community who are being promoted by the government for their services in promoting "moderate" Islam and developing a "European Islam".

Dr Imran Waheed, the Representative of Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain, said, "The proximity between some individuals and organisations in the Muslim community and the British government has serious implications for the real interests of our community. If sincere, these individuals and organisations must now ask themselves why the British government, which pursues a brutal colonialist foreign policy over the entire Muslim world, is so keen to fund them, promote them and support them."

"Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain is launching a nationwide awareness campaign to show the Muslims what the government and her proxies in the Muslim community are doing. The Muslims of Britain must study this document so that they realise the reality of the plans that intend to subvert Islam at the hands of Muslims. We will also be making strong representations to affiliates of the MCB to abandon the organisation as its affiliation to government no longer accredits it the impartiality and independence the Muslim community requires."

Notes to Editors:

The leaked government dossier contains many factual errors about Hizb ut-Tahrir – we will be issuing a statement in the near future addressing these inaccuracies.

Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain is the UK branch of Hizb ut-Tahrir, a global independent Islamic political party. The global leader of Hizb ut-Tahrir, Ata Abu Rushta, is in the Muslim world. The party works throughout the Islamic world to resume the Islamic way of life by re-establishing the Islamic Khilafah [Caliphate].

Imran Waheed –Media Representative
Hizb ut-Tahrir Britain

wa alkyum aslaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mr. Baldy
07-11-2005, 04:19 PM
aslaam alykum,

barakallah fee hash bro, its our duty to spread awarness.

wa alkyum aslaam

mary
07-11-2005, 04:25 PM
reali interestin read.......... but i dont think they'll succeed.

Mr. Baldy
07-11-2005, 04:31 PM
aslaam alkyum,

no they wont, islam is to strong, and allah has promised us a global ummah before day of judgement, and the muslims are waking up, for exaple look what happend in uzbekistan.

wa alkyum aslaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
07-11-2005, 06:19 PM
LMAO what's your source for this?!?!

Muezzin
07-11-2005, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
Sounds like one of those 'conspiracy' emails people delight in spamming my hotmail account with.

As to the article itself, it's okay, but it needs more lizard men. Get David Icke in to do some touch ups.

YamahaR1
07-11-2005, 08:00 PM
First, Americans made up Al-Qaeda, we kill Iraqi children for sport, and now, the British government has some covert operation to get the muslim community.

If you believe these things, I've got some nice beach front property in the middle of the desert to sell at a great price.

Mr. Baldy
07-11-2005, 08:27 PM
aslaam alkykum,

americans did make al-qaeda, to battle against communist in afghanistan, they trained OBL. ok maybe not all u US millitary peeps are that bad, but some of you, i mean you cant deny abu ghraib e.t.c, and im actually not surprised that now british government is doing this.

how much is that beach front property?

wa alkyum aslaam

YamahaR1
07-11-2005, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baldy
how much is that beach front property?
How much do you have? We American capitalists are always out to make a "quick buck". (as stated here on on this board) :)

Mr. Baldy
07-11-2005, 08:31 PM
aslaam lakyum,

ahhhh i see you have been reading my posts.

wa alkyum aslaam

YamahaR1
07-11-2005, 08:32 PM
ahhhh i see you have been reading my posts.
How did you guess? :)

Muezzin
07-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Now, now, let's get back on topic about the 'Government Dossier' which apparently unearths a dastardly conspiracy to destroy Islam.

And which is still sorely lacking in David Icke's lizard people.

Muezzin
07-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Hash, you have to bear in mind there are people on both sides who get kicks from stirring the pot and causing paranoia. I mean, there's no proof this document exists - they don't even tell us its title.

Frankly, it reminds me of that 'Coca Cola Conspiracy' which was the biggest load of claptrap I've had the misfortune of reading in my hotmail inbox.

mary
07-11-2005, 11:14 PM
whts the coca cola conspiracy is it 'if u tip the bottle up side down one' or if u read coca cola backwards? lol

Bittersteel
07-12-2005, 07:05 AM
Allah knows anyway they have to send their armies in to force secularism on Islamic countries.

Mr. Baldy
07-12-2005, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
hizb-ut-tahrir,

beliieve me there analysis is sopt on. 30 ears ago they said the PLO wouldnt last, and what happened a few years back. i think that you can trus HT.

wa alkyum aslaam

Muezzin
07-12-2005, 02:30 PM
hizb-ut-tahrir,

beliieve me there analysis is sopt on. 30 ears ago they said the PLO wouldnt last, and what happened a few years back. i think that you can trus HT.

wa alkyum aslaam
In any case, they haven't provided the document's title, nor excerpts from the document itself.

Mr. Baldy
07-12-2005, 02:33 PM
aslaam alkyum,

http://www.1924.org/opinion/index.php?id=2002_0_34_0_M

here is the article, with links at the bottom.

wa alkyum aslaam

root
07-12-2005, 06:43 PM
Ah, and what of the Muslim council that banned TB injections as a US plan to steralise Muslim women.......... Effectively allowing the killer virus to spread again when it was all but anialated..... What about the "Military Exercise" that looked at military options to defend England from Scottish military action upon gaining indapendence.

I agree, keep it for hotmail.

Mr. Baldy
07-12-2005, 07:18 PM
aslaam alkyum,

i dont know if you are aware, but hizb-ut-tahrir, is a political group, that has intelectual leadership, and backs up its evidences. i think you should visit a few of there sites, and read up on them.

wa alkyum aslaam

imaad_udeen
07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
aslaam alkykum,

americans did make al-qaeda, to battle against communist in afghanistan,
No, AQ was created by bin Laden after the Soviets left Afghanistan.

they trained OBL.
Got proof of that?

imaad_udeen
07-12-2005, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
Allah knows anyway they have to send their armies in to force secularism on Islamic countries.
Um, what?

Iraq was the most secular of the Arab nations before the US invaded.

minaz
07-12-2005, 09:37 PM
That site is tooooo one sided

Henry
07-19-2005, 04:22 PM
If this was at all true, it would be exactly what Alexander the Great did. I am sure somewhere in the Qur'an it mentions the Greeks or Romans doing the same again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.