/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US troops KILL 16-year-old boy for spitting on them

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 01:23 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

In a dispatch posted at 1:25pm Makkah time Saturday afternoon,
Mafkarat al-Islam reported that US occupation troops killed a 16-year-old boy after he spit on an American soldier in ar-Ramadi, about 110km west of Baghdad.

The ar-Ramadi correspondent for Mafkarat al-Islam reported that 16-year-old Ahmad Munajid ad-Dulaymi cursed a patrol of American troops as they passed by his house in the al-Mal‘ab area of ar-Ramadi on Saturday and spit in the face of one of the US troops, witnesses said.

The American soldiers responded by laying into Ahmad, violently beating him for five minutes.When Ahmad’s mother came out of their house to plead with
the soldiers to leave him alone,the Americans struck her and bashed her head and then shot the boy to death before her eyes.The US troops then hurriedly left the area.The correspondent reported that rage was boiling in ar-Ramadi at that hour as news spread of the murder, and Resistance men flocked in to look at the scene where the crime took place.

Source: http://www.freearabvoice.org/Iraq/Report/report770.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Hmmm....more stories from an Iraqi "resistance" website.

Muezzin
01-27-2007, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Which doesn't necessarily make it false.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Doesn't necessarily make it true either. Perhaps if these stories were backed up by something more than Iraqi "resistance" propoganda it might carry more weight.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:08 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

And what?

JazakAllah khair

:)

Muezzin
01-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Stay on topic please. If you wish to discuss twin suicide bombings, please do so in a new thread.

shible
01-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Assalamu alaikkum(warah).

Does the people in Iraq need to take a video of all these abuse . Do you mean they should not defend instead they need to take pics and video clips to prove the insane work even at the cost of their own life.

How far have we seen the Un-Human work that was going on the Cells of Afganisthan,

Haven't you seen those pics the people in those pictures correspond to the same nation that is now Plundering Iraq in the name of Justice.

How far do Muslim men and women live in Fear in their home town though the media and other sources say they are now safe and free from the hands of a Dictator.

The people in all over the world are commenting that wat's going is insane and still do you want proof for all activities.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:17 PM
What is there to discuss? An Iraqi "resistance" website claims U.S. soldiers beat up a boy for spitting on them and then shot him in front of his mother. Then it mentions the 'resistance" coming to the "scene of the crime". It is propoganda 101.

England
01-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Nor does it make it necessarily true. You're looking on the wrong sites. These sites are trying their best to encourage you to get angry, be it true or be it false.

If you believe all the articles you see then take a look at www.bnp.org.uk
There are some interesting articles there too, you may say "they're trying to stir up racial hatred" but like your response, 'it doesn't necessarily make them false.'

Muezzin
01-27-2007, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Nor does it make it necessarily true. You're looking on the wrong sites. These sites are trying their best to encourage you to get angry, be it true or be it false.

If you believe all the articles you see then take a look at www.bnp.org.uk
There are some interesting articles there too, you may say "they're trying to stir up racial hatred" but like your response, 'it doesn't necessarily make them false.'
I didn't say it made it true. Don't put words in my mouth.

General note to all participants, directed to no one in particular: Please stick to the topic. Any further off-topic posts or posts insulting other members will be deleted and warnings issued.

This is a general notice and is not directed at any one member in particular.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:24 PM
What is the point of posting this "information". It can't be proven to be true or false, it is just a story on a website. It will rile up people on both sides, which is what this sort of propoganda is meant to do.

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:26 PM
What is the point of posting this "information". It can't be proven to be true or false, it is just a story on a website. It will rile up people on both sides, which is what this sort of propoganda is meant to do.
Reason: I just wanted to make the ummah aware of stuff that may be going on, and to pray for them hopefullyimsad

Is that a crime?

shible
01-27-2007, 04:27 PM

If u see a guy next to your home being very good to you, but who does all sorts of crime on your back.

and if you see him being arrested how far will you go for his rescue.

It will be till the you have the Right of Speech in your country.

Where can the People of Iraq go when both the Iraqi police and U.S troops are joinin hands.

when a U.S soldier does some thing how can you expect a Civilian to go and Report it to Iraqi Police. Do you think they will take action,

Can you Reply for this Question by placing your own self as one of those sufferers.

what will you do???????

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:30 PM
If its a Western website, its right and if it's not, it's wrong? Do u actually listen to yourself when you speak? Whenever is posted from a non western site, its automatically false. Have you ever thought not even you guys are innocent. Do u actually think that western websites are not bias? Get back to reality please. The west has just as much propaganda as anyone. And just because the US or whatever is a "superpower," that only gives it more chances of lies and propaganda.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible

If u see a guy next to your home being very good to you, but who does all sorts of crime on your back.

and if you see him being arrested how far will you go for his rescue.

It will be till the you have the Right of Speech in your country.

Where can the People of Iraq go when both the Iraqi police and U.S troops are joinin hands.

when a U.S soldier does some thing how can you expect a Civilian to go and Report it to Iraqi Police. Do you think they will take action,

Can you Reply for this Question by placing your own self as one of those sufferers.

what will you do???????
You are assuming this story is true. I don't have that assumption. Theoretically if a U.S. soldier did do something like this, the civilian would probably have no problem informing the Iraqi police or the U.S. military. The U.S. military takes these matters very seriously, and would take appropriate action if allegations such as these turned out to be true.

England
01-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I didn't say it made it true. Don't put words in my mouth.

General note to all participants, directed to no one in particular: Please stick to the topic. Any further off-topic posts or posts insulting other members will be deleted and warnings issued.

This is a general notice and is not directed at any one member in particular.
It IS part of the topic. My post IMPLIES to everyone not to take much notice of this article. I didn't say that you said it was true. Don't YOU put words in MY mouth. Anyone that believes these articles are are doing the exact same thing that muslims criticise Islamophobics of. It doesn't go one way.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
If its a Western website, its right and if it's not, it's wrong? Do u actually listen to yourself when you speak? Whenever is posted from a non western site, its automatically false. Have you ever thought not even you guys are innocent. Do u actually think that western websites are not bias? Get back to reality please.
This isn't about "Western" websites vs. "Non-Western", it is about an Iraqi "resistance" propoganda site vs. any reliable news source.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I dont care, cuz im speaking generally. In other threads i hear the same thing over and over. So its wrong to have a resistance against invading forces? Would u not be the same if another country invaded you? Would u not know better whats happening to you, then the people invading your country?

Pk_#2
He never mentioned no names,

*back on topic*

Comments please!

And dua's :)

Muezzin
It IS part of the topic.
That bottom message about off-topic posts, the one that said 'this message is not directed at anyone in particular' twice, was not directed at you. If your post was not part of the topic, I would have deleted it as I have done the seven or so others, posted by other members, not you.

My post IMPLIES to everyone not to take much notice of this article. I didn't say that you said it was true. Don't YOU put words in MY mouth. Anyone that believes these articles are are doing the exact same thing that muslims criticise Islamophobics of. It doesn't go one way.
Very well.

*noor
01-27-2007, 04:35 PM
This isn't about "Western" websites vs. "Non-Western", it is about an Iraqi "resistance" propoganda site vs. any reliable news source.
and who are you to judge what is reliable and what isn't

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
He never mentioned no names,

*back on topic*

Comments please!

And dua's :)
who? Anways yea...
well anyways if its true, its really pathetic if ppl dont see this stuff.

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
I dont care, cuz im talking speaking generally. In other threads i hear the same thing over and over. So its wrong to have a resistance against invading forces? Would u not be the same if another country invaded you? Would u not know better whats happening to you, then the people invading your country?
You are talking about two completely different things. If you want to praise the suicide bombers and death squads in Iraq that is your right, we are talking about the validity of this story and the weight of the source opposed to more reliable news outlets. I would give the story some weight if it appeared in Al-Jazeera, much less CNN or Reuters.

England
01-27-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor

He's stating the obvious.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Thats not stating the obvious. It seems obvious cuz u want it to be.

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Fair enough,

but does it not bother you the slightest bit, if it actually were to be true?

i believe it!

:(

Keltoi
Common sense. If I believed everything I read on the internet that wouldn't say much for my critical thinking ability would it?

*noor
He's stating the obvious.
obvious in what way??

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Common sense. If I believed everything I read on the internet that wouldn't say much for my critical thinking ability would it?
No ones telling you to believe everything, this stuff happens, how can you ignore it?

Muezzin
01-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Please find another news source or other means of proof to confirm this and settle this debate. If none is found, I will lock this thread on the ground that it is speculation and has deteriorated.

*noor
01-27-2007, 04:41 PM
that's exactly my point!!!!.........hate to break it to you and burst your bubble but many news channels are filled with propaganda, some of them may very well be the ones that you "trust to be reliable."

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
^^thats the problem nowadays. ppl only want too believe what they want.

Keltoi
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
No ones telling you to believe everything, this stuff happens, how can you ignore it?
"this stuff happens"....

So it doesn't matter if its true or not because "this stuff happens?'

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:42 PM
^^ exactly :)

@ Tayyaba & *Noor

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:43 PM
"this stuff happens"....

So it doesn't matter if its true or not because "this stuff happens?'
i never said that :hiding:

You just don't get it imsad

Keltoi
that's exactly my point!!!!.........hate to break it to you and burst your bubble but many news channels are filled with propaganda, some of them may very well be the ones that you "trust to be reliable."
Let's just say I give more weight to news outlets like CNN, the AP, Reuters, NBC, etc than I do an Iraqi "resistance" website. Call me old fashioned.

Muezzin
Instead of debating whether to trust the source or not (because I will delete the posts), find another source which confirms or denies the story. If none is found, I will lock this thread.

shible
01-27-2007, 04:44 PM
The Reply given below is not in concern of this one news, but in source of many news that are blinded from our Eyes

You are assuming this story is true. I don't have that assumption. Theoretically if a U.S. soldier did do something like this, the civilian would probably have no problem informing the Iraqi police or the U.S. military. The U.S. military takes these matters very seriously, and would take appropriate action if allegations such as these turned out to be true.
Let us keep it this way, that what i am saying is false.

this was the same kind of scenario that happened in Afganisthan when a few people reported that the people in jail are tortured , the U.S sources said it wasn't true then when a fellow American released the shocking pics those soldiers confessed that they did it.

It was the Same kind of Scenario when U.S said that Iraq had Weapons of Mass destruction and invaded Iraq and demolished it into a situation in which Iraq is now. Then when a Fellow American General Described in his statement that there was no weapons of Mass destruction. Then the U.S government Confessed

And When Three Lawers Appointed for the Ruler of Iraq were Executed whom did the U.S doubted.

If we were to provide source then either we should be in Iraq(were we will first try to survive rather than registering a complaint)

or in U.S(in a high post at military).

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible
The Reply given below is not in concern of this one news, but in source of many news that are blinded from our Eyes

Let us keep it this way, that what i am saying is false.

this was the same kind of scenario that happened in Afganisthan when a few people reported that the people in jail are tortured , the U.S sources said it wasn't true then when a fellow American released the shocking pics those soldiers confessed that they did it.

It was the Same kind of Scenario when U.S said that Iraq had Weapons of Mass destruction and invaded Iraq and demolished it into a situation in which Iraq is now. Then when a Fellow American General Described in his statement that there was no weapons of Mass destruction. Then the U.S government Confessed

And When Three Lawers Appointed for the Ruler of Iraq were Executed whom did the U.S doubted.

If we were to provide source then either we should be in Iraq(were we will first try to survive rather than registering a complaint)

or in U.S(in a high post at military).
Not sure I get your point, since these stories found their way into reliable news outlets.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:45 PM
Bro Muezzin, you might have too lock it. I tried searching but I didn't find anything.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Not sure I get your point, since these stories found their way into reliable news outlets.
Then we should wait out on this one...most likely. But it depends if they admit it.

Muezzin
01-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Thread locked.

If on the other hand somebody does find a news source confirming this story, PM me and I shall re-open this one and post the news source in this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.