/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note ... (American soldiers)

glo
01-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Following another thread in the World Affairs section I did a google search on American soldiers in Iray, and found this tongue-in-cheek webpage:
http://teapottantrums.typepad.com/in...ng_pictut.html
I thought the captions were very funny.

Perhaps it shows that there are two sides to every coin ...

Peace :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
01-27-2007, 04:36 PM
lol
funny captions but your right it does show that there are two sides to a coin
thanks for the link

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Peace,

Thanks, you made me smile :)

Jayda
01-27-2007, 06:20 PM
awww gracias glo!

i think this picture is SO adorable! shes so tiny! look at her cute little sandals!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
01-27-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm glad you like it too! :D

I must admit that I took a moment to realise that the captions were tongue-in-cheek ... duh!
The first one says 'Soldiers Force Children to See Saw Until They Give Up Information!' - that really confused me! :happy:

Jayda, how did you manage to paste the picture into your post? I tried to do that, but I couldn't.

Peace

Keltoi
01-27-2007, 11:44 PM
I think it is important to balance the pictures of war and death with pics like these. Most soldiers would much rather be playing with children than shooting at the enemy.

Erundur
01-28-2007, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I'm glad you like it too! :D

I must admit that I took a moment to realise that the captions were tongue-in-cheek ... duh!
The first one says 'Soldiers Force Children to See Saw Until They Give Up Information!' - that really confused me! :happy:

Jayda, how did you manage to paste the picture into your post? I tried to do that, but I couldn't.

Peace
:salamext:

If it is a image you like to save from the net then right click 'save picture as' to the folder to which you'd like to save it under the name you like, if the image is not already on your comp. Then go to www.tinypic.com and click on "browse" then from there select the image you'd like to upload from your computer. Then click 'upload" once it has been uploaded click on the one where it says [img]image[/img] for forums/bulletin boards. Highlight it and copy it, then paste it by clicking "ctrl V" on the post reply part.

Hope that helps.

:sl:

Tania
01-28-2007, 10:37 AM
The little girl its so cuteee. :happy: Living in a though country, very bad years. Her childhood almost is gone.imsad

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:48 PM
salamualikum.
aww subhnallah that made me in tears ya allah! NOT all americans are bad see for your self inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.