01-27-2007, 06:55 PM
:sl:

If I saw this at night I'd run a mile :offended:

http://www.davesdaily.com/out.php?id...2%2F5%2F429%2F

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
01-27-2007, 07:01 PM
salmualikum.
lol thats funny, that cat is kinda nice && cute mashallah && also i won't run anyway i will actually help the poor cat because it seems like he/she is in trouble. Aww poor kitty
Ma'assalama

FBI
01-27-2007, 07:03 PM

that cat is kinda nice && cute mashallah
:eek: I thought it was shaytans pet for a moment, it's evil, your scaring me sis if that's cute to you, Then I wouldn't want to see scary :offended: lol.

Pk_#2
01-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love cats, dey so cute :D

Peace :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
01-27-2007, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

:eek: I thought it was shaytans pet for a moment, it's evil, your scaring me sis if that's cute to you, Then I wouldn't want to see scary :offended: lol.
salmualikum.
Akhi cats are NOT satan's pets :uuh: imsad && am sowiee if am scaring you dude && you wouldn't wana see scary what:?
Ma'assalama

Woodrow
01-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Thre cat's behavior is quite typical of a scared siamese cat. But, I suspect somebody played with a morphing program and altered the color of the eyes. The eyes should be either yellow or green, possibly blue, but not red.

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Thre cat's behavior is quite typical of a scared siamese cat. But, I suspect somebody played with a morphing program and altered the color of the eyes. The eyes should be either yellow or green, possibly blue, but not red.
salamualikum.
that is so true akhi, but 'some' of cats eye colour change when light shines on it. But i think this is all fake && made up:offended: .
Ma'assalama

AvarAllahNoor
01-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Cute Billi, meow meow

sevgi
01-29-2007, 02:35 AM
i had a black cat like that once...well sort of like that...i didnt like it...i had six other kittens so i wud play with them...the black one was weird.

Manu
01-29-2007, 03:42 AM
Assalamu alaikum

muhammed nabi(saw) used to have a cat.

lyesh
01-29-2007, 04:00 AM
:offended: subhanAllah!

Kittygyal
01-29-2007, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
i had a black cat like that once...well sort of like that...i didnt like it...i had six other kittens so i wud play with them...the black one was weird.
salamualikum.
:offended:

you what? it was weird in what way:?
Ma'assalama

SUMMAYAH
01-29-2007, 07:58 PM
awwww poor cat. What was the matter with it?

Kittygyal
01-29-2007, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
salamualikum.
maybe it was kinda scared of people allah hu alim, but i really wana know what was the matter with your cat Ukthi Sumeya. As you said 'weird' i wana know how it was 'weird' inshallah :muddlehea
Ma'assalam

Kittygyal
01-29-2007, 08:00 PM
edit :X

SUMMAYAH
01-29-2007, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
maybe it was kinda scared of people allah hu alim, but i really wana know what was the matter with your cat Ukthi Sumeya. As you said 'weird' i wana know how it was 'weird' inshallah :muddlehea
Ma'assalam

that's the other sis. i'm SUMMAYAH.

Kittygyal
01-29-2007, 08:14 PM
that's the other sis. i'm SUMMAYAH.
salamualikum.
am talking about the other sis 'sumeya' :muddlehea
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.