PDA

View Full Version : OMG whats happning to Chelsea

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 02:55 PM
salamualikum.

All you Chelsea fans get out here, OMG there winning again 'so far' :mad:

Chelsea V Nottingham

chelsea 2 Nottingham 0 :offended:

don't worry dudes 'RED DEVILZ' are on the way, even though they loose they will still be the second if they don't be the first, what a Fawel by Lampard :lol:
Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
01-28-2007, 03:00 PM

>>>>

:D

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz

>>>>

:D

salamualikum.

so i guess your a fan of 'liver fool' && 'chelsea' am i right:?

Ma'assalama

jzcasejz
01-28-2007, 03:02 PM
lol...u kinda got it...

basikly im a fan of liverpool..and the '>>>>' represents 'greater than'...:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
lol...u kinda got it...

basikly im a fan of liverpool..and the '>>>>' represents 'greater than'...:p
salamualikum.
well as i kinda got it, you should be sat watching soccer now because 'chelsea V notts' are playing right now && Chelsea =2 && Notts=0 :offended: even though am gonna admit chelsea are better than Notts way better, but not better than us RED DEVILS nonono :thumbs_do
Ma'assalama

Tania
01-28-2007, 03:05 PM
That is a rooster on the Liverpool flag :?

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
That is a rooster on the Liverpool flag :?
Greetings Tania :)
well it's some kinda weird rooster in that flag && a very freaking one with sharp claws indeed :uuh:
Alikum

fatima_01
01-28-2007, 04:33 PM
red devils r the BESSSSSSSST

fatima_01
01-28-2007, 04:34 PM
chelsea makie me cringe

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 04:48 PM
salamualikum.
easy now fella so true :thumbs_up
Ma'assalama

Umar001
01-28-2007, 04:54 PM
devils are the best?..

Anyhow, Im hoping you guys dont waste your time watchin matches.

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
devils are the best?..

Anyhow, Im hoping you guys dont waste your time watchin matches.
salamualikum.

RED DEVILZ = manchester United :) yep you said it there the best indeed :thumbs_up

&& i don't waste me time watching them just trying to stop actually watching them but can't help it am a fan of soccer but i watch it just like abit of it usually because i hardly have time anymore imsad too busy with Aalimah studies.
Ma'assalama

MuslimWays
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Chelsea finally realising money can't buy a good team, although it can buy good players. The 3-0 win was soo boring!!

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimWays
Chelsea finally realising money can't buy a good team, although it can buy good players. The 3-0 win was soo boring!!
salamualikum.
so true haha we have haters on LI lol where are the 'chelsea' fans come on am sure there should be another one :lol:, tell em about it, it was soo boring && they won grrr :mad:
Ma'assalama

England
01-28-2007, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

All you Chelsea fans get out here, OMG there winning again 'so far' :mad:

Chelsea V Nottingham

chelsea 2 Nottingham 0 :offended:

don't worry dudes 'RED DEVILZ' are on the way, even though they loose they will still be the second if they don't be the first, what a Fawel by Lampard :lol:
Ma'assalama
It was 3-0 and it was half expected. I was hoping Nottingham Forest would sneak past them as I reside here but na. You have take note. Chelsea lost against Liverpool in their last league game. The follow ups that they've won was only against Wycombe and Forest. Lower League teams. Hardly surprising. Their form in the league at the moment has not improved.

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
It was 3-0 and it was half expected. I was hoping Nottingham Forest would sneak past them as I reside here but na. You have take note. Chelsea lost against Liverpool in their last league game. The follow ups that they've won was only against Wycombe and Forest. Lower League teams. Hardly surprising. Their form in the league at the moment has not improved.
Greetings.
NOOOOOOO the half of the score when it was on it was 2-0 then the end was 3-0, well liverfool are goona loose && they have they are gunners :lol:
Alikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.