/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The future is for Islam

al-hasan
01-28-2007, 03:09 PM
:sl:

The following is an article about the future that has been reserved for Islam with evidence from the Qur'an and the Hadith.

CLICK HERE to read the article

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:13 PM
salamualikum.
Akhi for some reason we click on where it says "click here' download it && it doesn't open :confused:
Ma'assalama

al-hasan
01-28-2007, 03:25 PM

I'm not sure. It works fine on my computer.
Try the follwong link and download it
http://www.esnips.com/doc/1e88c4d6-b...e-is-for-Islam
Hope that works

:w:

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:29 PM
salamualikum.
Akhi it's PDF file && it still won't let me open why:? thats bare weird
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al-hasan
01-28-2007, 03:34 PM

Try this; this is a .doc filemight be able to open it.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/8f1ddf88-b...e-is-for-Islam

: w :

Kittygyal
01-28-2007, 03:39 PM
salamualikum.
Na'am finally i can open it yeah mashallah. Shukran akhi ever so much :)
people whom may have the same problem like me i will copy it for you all inshallah.

In The Name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Bestower of Mercy.
The Future is for Islam
Allah the Mighty and Majestic said:
"It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions, no matter how much the disbelievers detest it." (Surah as saff 61:9)
We are given the good tidings in this verse that the future is for Islam, which will gain dominance, ascendancy and rule over all other religions. Some people may think that this was fulfilled in the time of the Prophet (saw) and the rightly guided Khalifahs (successors) but that is not the case. Rather, only a part of this true promise was fulfilled then as the Prophet (saw) indicated in his saying:
"Night and day will not pass away until al-Laat and al 'Uzzaa are worshipped." So 'Aaishah (ra) said: O Messenger of Allah! I thought that when Allah sent down: "It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions, no matter how much the disbelievers detest it." that it would be complete. He (saw) said: "There will be of that what Allaah wishes."
There are other ahaadeeth which show how far Islam will reach and dominate and how far it will spread, such that there is no doubt that the future is for Islam, by the permission and favour of Allah. So I will quote what I am able to from these ahaadeeth and hopefully they will strengthen the determination of the workers for Islam; and be a proof against those who are indifferent and those who have despaired!

Firstly: "Indeed Allah gathered up the earth for me so that I saw its east and its west; and indeed the dominion of my Ummah will reach what was gathered up for me from it."
And even clearer than it and more general is the hadeeth:
Secondly: "This affair will reach what is reached by the night and the day; and Allah will not leave a dwelling of brick, nor fur, except that Allah will cause this Deen to enter it bringing honour or humiliation. Honour which Allah gives to Islam and humiliation which Allah will give to disbelief.

[Therefore, it is upon the Muslims to prepare themselves, by turning to their Lord, holding on to His Book, following the Sunnah of His Prophet (saw), turning away from all that Allah has made unlawful and uniting upon that which He the Most Perfect, Most High is pleased with.].

Indeed, there is no doubt that fulfilment of this domination necessitates that the Muslims return to spiritual, material and armed strength, so that they are able to overcome the might of kufr (disbelief) and suppression. This good tiding is given to us in the hadeeth:

Thirdly: From Abu Qabeel who said: We were with 'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr ibn al 'Aas and he was asked which city will be conquered first Constantinople or Rome? So 'Abdullaah called for a sealed trunk and he said: Take out a book from it. Then 'Abdullaah said: Whilst we were with the Messenger of Allah (saw) writing, The Messenger of Allah (saw) was asked: Which city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Rome? So Allaah's Messenger (saw) said: "The city of Heracilius will be conquered first” meaning Constantinople.
The first conquest mentioned, occurred at the hands of Muhammad al Fattaah al-Uthmaanee as is well known and it occurred more than eight hundred years after the Prophet (saw) foretold of the conquest. So the second conquest will take place, by the permission of Allah the Most High and it is certain and you will hear of it after a time. There is also no doubt that the fulfilment of the second conquest necessitates the return of the rightly guided Khilaafah to the Muslim Ummah, which is what he (saw) foretold with his saying in the hadeeth:

Fourthly: "Prophethood will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wishes it to, then Allah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood and it will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wishes it to, then Allah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be harsh kingship which will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wishes it to, then Allah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be tyrannical kingship and it will remain amongst you for as long as Allah wishes it to, then Allah will raise it up when He wishes to raise it up. Then there will be Khilaafah upon the manner of Prophethood. Then he was silent.

From the good tidings of the return of strength to the Muslims, and their having the ability to utilize the earth to attain their goals, and that they have a bright future even in the economic and agricultural spheres, is his (saw)'s saying:

Fifthly: "The Hour will not be established until the land of the 'Arabs returns to being pastures and rivers." The first signs of the fulfilment of this hadeeth have begun to appear in some parts of the Arab lands, upon which Allah has poured forth His blessings and great favours such that plentiful water is extracted from the desert, and tomorrow is very near for the one who awaits it.

It must also be known that his (saw)’s saying: "A time will not come upon you, except that which comes after it will be worse until you meet your Lord.". Then this hadeeth must be understood in the light of the preceding ahaadeeth as well as in the light of others such as the ahaadeeth about the Mahdee and also the descent of Eesaa (Jesus) 'alayhis salaam which show that this hadeeth is not to be understood as having no exceptions. Rather, it is general and has exceptions.

Thus, it is not permissible to cause the people to understand it to be unrestricted, so that they fall into despair which no Believer should have as an attribute:
"Indeed, no one despairs of Allah’s Mercy, except those who disbelieve." (Surah Yusuf 12:87)
May Allah makes us all true Believers in Him. Ameen amin thumma amin ya rabil alameen :cry:

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.