/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prepare yourself!

Shahada
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
1. I swear by the Day of Resurrection;

2. And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).

3. Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?

4. Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.

5. Nay! (Man denies Resurrection and Reckoning. So) he desires to continue committing sins.

6. He asks: "When will be this Day of Resurrection?"

7. So, when the sight shall be dazed,

8. And the moon will be eclipsed,

9. And the sun and moon will be joined together (by going one into the other or folded up or deprived of their light, etc.)

10. On that Day man will say: "Where (is the refuge) to flee?"

11. No! There is no refuge!

12. Unto your Lord (Alone) will be the place of rest that Day.

13. On that Day man will be informed of what he sent forward (of his evil or good deeds), and what he left behind (of his good or evil traditions).

14. Nay! Man will be a witness against himself [as his body parts (skin, hands, legs, etc.) will speak about his deeds].

15. Though he may put forth his excuses (to cover his evil deeds).

16. Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'ân, O Muhammad ) to make haste therewith.

17. It is for Us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad ) the ability to recite it (the Qur'ân),

18. And when We have recited it to you [O Muhammad through Jibrael (Gabriel)], then follow you its (the Qur'ân's) recital.

19. Then it is for Us (Allâh) to make it clear to you,

20. Not [as you think, that you (mankind) will not be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds], but (you men) love the present life of this world,

21. And leave (neglect) the Hereafter.

22. Some faces that Day shall be Nâdirah (shining and radiant).

23. Looking at their Lord (Allâh);

24. And some faces, that Day, will be Bâsirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),

25. Thinking that some calamity was about to fall on them;

26. Nay, when (the soul) reaches to the collar bone (i.e. up to the throat in its exit),

27. And it will be said: "Who can cure him and save him from death?"

28. And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of departing (death);

29. And leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded)

30. The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allâh)!

31. So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur'ân, in the Message of Muhammad ) nor prayed!

32. But on the contrary, he belied (this Qur'ân and the Message of Muhammad ) and turned away!

33. Then he walked in full pride to his family admiring himself!

34. Woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!

35. Again, woe to you [O man (disbeliever)]! And then (again) woe to you!

36. Does man think that he will be left Suda [neglected without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord (Allâh) on him]?

37. Was he not a Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge of semen) poured forth?

38. Then he became an 'Alaqa (a clot); then (Allâh) shaped and fashioned (him) in due proportion.

39. And made him in two sexes, male and female.

40. Is not He (Allâh Who does that), Able to give life to the dead? (Yes! He is Able to do all things). السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Just reading this Surah how does it make you really feel? Maybe you will feel scared and terrified reading this Surah... about The Day of Judgement. Some of us might say. 'I got plenty of time yet'...
How long can we live in this world? so many young people are passing away each day. But why do we think that we are going to remain here forever? Have we forgotton about Death? Do we even think about Death? Our last place to rest in the deep 6'f grave...Are we ready to meet Allah SWT?

Its time my brother's and sister's... to reflect and think how much have we really have done in this world for the preparation of the Akirah. No one has ever remained on this world...Allah has promised us that 'Every soul shall taste death'. Who knows, It could be me or you today, tomorrow... Allah knows best.
Today we are preparing ourself for the wordly pleasure, buying new cars, houses...what about our beautiful house in Jannah?
We strive and work so hard for this world. 'My next door has 2 cars, I must have 4'...Is this what our Beloved Messenger Muhammad (SAW) taught us?
Look around the world, our own brother's and sister's are being slaughtered like animals...Is a Muslim's blood so cheap?
And here we are sitting so comfortable and relaxed!
So many Muslim's are being arrested for following Islam. Is this so called 'Democracy?'
Just because our brother's follow the Sunnah of keeping a beard... they are called 'Terrorists, Extremists'...

We should at least put the effort to make Du'a to Allah SWT.
May Allah save the Muslim Ummah and protect us from the calamities of this world Ameen!

And lets prepare ourself for the final destination Insha'Allah...and remember that day where no soul will be able to help you out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-12-2005, 11:31 AM
mashaalah sis ..very good post :thumbs_up

Shahada
07-12-2005, 01:57 PM
:sister: Jazak'Allah, hope Insha'Allah we do reflect upon this reminder.

Batoota
07-12-2005, 02:02 PM
:sl:

Insha Allah we will! Jazak Allah koli khair!

:w: :sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.