PDA

View Full Version : Mr zaki aumeeurddy

zaki.aumeerudy
01-28-2007, 08:40 PM
converted to islaam since 1989
36 years old ,married ,two sons
IT tech hardware and networks
sunni muslim ,tawheed
interested in all fields of islaam from basic to the toughest from spirituality to the worst ,afraid of nothing
speak french ,english ,creole and not so bad in arabic

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
01-28-2007, 08:42 PM
:welcome: Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Skillganon
01-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Assalamu alaikum bro, you been a muslim for a long time. Alhamdulillah.

Welcome to the forum, we have new muslims in this forum. Maybe you can share your experiences with us later.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
01-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Bismillah welcome brother :)

quite some CV lol

Brother you have to share your story to how your reverted to Islam, revert thread.

ma'salaama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-28-2007, 08:56 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum bro :)

Hope you have a beneficial time here Zaki!

Enjoy :D

Helena
01-28-2007, 09:01 PM
:w:

welcome to the forum brother zaki.....intersting intro....mashAllah two sons....

Hope you gain more knowledge and spread ur knowledge further here inshAllah...

Looking forward to ur threads.....:D

snakelegs
01-28-2007, 09:06 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786
:welcome: Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.
you chose agood name al imaan

thanks for your response

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Assalamu alaikum bro, you been a muslim for a long time. Alhamdulillah.

Welcome to the forum, we have new muslims in this forum. Maybe you can share your experiences with us later.
assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah
i have always tried and still trying to understand islaam and its various aspects
since the prophet swalla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said that the one whom Allahu wants good for him Allah made him understand islaam (sorry i do not have an arabic keyboard or windows)
I have focussed on this hadith many times i found that the word for understand used is yufaqqihhu which has a deeper meaning ,i would rather say translating the hadith to ameloirate the word understand into very deep understanding because the above word has a big stress on it for those who understand arabic
I would add that then covering the various subjects of islaam
example fiqh
usul fiqh
ulumul quran
ulumul hadith]
arabic
quranic recitation
is really understood
I think i have bothered u with too much today
assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

quite some CV lol

Brother you have to share your story to how your reverted to Islam, revert thread.

ma'salaama
i have always tried and still trying to understand islaam and its various aspects
since the prophet swalla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said that the one whom Allahu wants good for him Allah made him understand islaam (sorry i do not have an arabic keyboard or windows)
I have focussed on this hadith many times i found that the word for understand used is yufaqqihhu which has a deeper meaning ,i would rather say translating the hadith to ameloirate the word understand into very deep understanding because the above word has a big stress on it for those who understand arabic
example fiqh
usul fiqh
ulumul quran
ulumul hadith]
arabic
quranic recitation
is really understood

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Welcome to the forum bro :)

Hope you have a beneficial time here Zaki!

Enjoy :D

example fiqh
usul fiqh
ulumul quran
ulumul hadith]
arabic
quranic recitation
is really understood

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by traveler

welcome to the forum brother zaki.....intersting intro....mashAllah two sons....

Hope you gain more knowledge and spread ur knowledge further here inshAllah...

Looking forward to ur threads.....:D

example fiqh
usul fiqh
ulumul quran
ulumul hadith]
arabic
quranic recitation
is really understood

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

example fiqh
usul fiqh
ulumul quran
ulumul hadith]
arabic
quranic recitation
is really understood

zaki.aumeerudy
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS

quite some CV lol

ma'salaama
sorry for now the story is a bit long
will try to share it later insha allahu azza wa jall

Naheezah
01-29-2007, 04:49 PM
welcome 2 LI forum bro! have a beneficial stay inshaAllah!:)

u mauritian ryte??! mashaAllah.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-29-2007, 06:09 PM
:welcome: :) :salamext:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-30-2007, 04:28 AM
:sl:
Welcome to LI and to the Ummah brother.
Please do share your story Insha'Allah. Looking forward to reading it
and to your posts.
Good to have you here.
See you around!

zaki.aumeerudy
01-30-2007, 06:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Welcome to LI and to the Ummah brother.
Please do share your story Insha'Allah. Looking forward to reading it
and to your posts.
Good to have you here.
See you around!
The story is a bit dramatic
AT THE AGE OF 14 i began to practise martial arts namely wu shu (kung fu which is very powerful but makes man get very good spirituality
i wanted to develop to the degree of destroying or moving things directly by mental concentration (further degree real ninjutsu or shikanizu ,the power to paralyse someone just by mental concentration) at that time i was without religion ,i just want to mention that i have once broken a block of ice of 10 -15 cm thickness since there was no hammer . my hand went thru and it broke into pieces .i was not so good physically but very good spiritually .a at that time my sister and brother converted to islaam ,they tried to convince me but i was neither opposed nor to go for it .
One night I was dreaming that i was fighting against a black thing changing form , in fact i was not dreaming it was real i was beaten nearly to death ,my mouth was as if it could not be opened .suddenly i saw an angel with very big wings and purely white snow from the sky coming .it was at the sky and within a glimpse it was near me crying Allah AKBAR ,then he pushed away the black thing and i was delivered i fell asleep as if i was ko by mike tyson .the next morning i began to become sick and visited a doctor ,i was suffering from asthma
it could not be possible seven years of training in kung fu and in one fight at night i was sick
i began to think about the dream why allah akabar and not some thing else
so i decided to convert to islaam
sorry i have tried to summarise incha allah we continue tomorrow

as salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

zaki.aumeerudy
01-30-2007, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
the way is hard
Allahu azza wa jall please facilitate him to the way towards jannah

zaki.aumeerudy
01-30-2007, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
from what country are u

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-30-2007, 07:08 PM
MashAllah your story is interesting bro.
Looking forward to hearing more :)

Pk_#2
01-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Your intro has lasted a long time bro,

the brothers from UK ^

:D

I believe..

Beblessed
01-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Welcome bro

------
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM

:welcome: to the forum!

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask!

shible
01-31-2007, 04:20 AM

Welcome to the forum bro,

here you can share and also gain the information that you want to know about Islam.

Our Brother's and Sister's have posted many wonderfull Threads regarding various aspects about Islam , they have also posted some comparative posts about other religions too (comparision to Islam).

so that we may know what facts of Islam amazes and attracts more people towards it.

check through them and have a very informative stay.

zaki.aumeerudy
01-31-2007, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
MashAllah your story is interesting bro.
Looking forward to hearing more :)

actually the new subject ao\round is sorcery ,jinn ,black magic ,etc

zaki.aumeerudy
01-31-2007, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khadija
Welcome bro
the arabic is a bit difficul for me
after studying arabic up to high school level ,i fell sick for more than five years with chronic asthma which was so intense sometimes that i thought the time for leaving this world had come.please write classic or translate

jazaak allah

zaki.aumeerudy
01-31-2007, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pr1nc3ss

:welcome: to the forum!

Any questions? Please do not hesitate to ask!

you are right . i have learnt that we are condemned to death since our birth from the sheikhs
what is nasikh and mansoukh

zaki.aumeerudy
01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible

Welcome to the forum bro,

here you can share and also gain the information that you want to know about Islam.

Our Brother's and Sister's have posted many wonderfull Threads regarding various aspects about Islam , they have also posted some comparative posts about other religions too (comparision to Islam).

so that we may know what facts of Islam amazes and attracts more people towards it.

check through them and have a very informative stay.

as salaamu alaikum
jazaak allah
i have not yet reach my fifty posts yet .it will come insha allah
make dua for me and all of us

Idris
01-31-2007, 03:54 PM
Welcome nice to see you do kung fu.
I practise kung fu too Wing Chun Kung Fu

shible
01-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Assalamu alaikkum (warah).

You said you were workin on with Wu shu.

but the concept of Wu shu seems to have some close relationship with " Psycokinesis " .

I am not sure whether both are same or different. so jus thought of clarifying it.

zaki.aumeerudy
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Idris
Welcome nice to see you do kung fu.
I practise kung fu too Wing Chun Kung Fu
i have practised it before but since 1994 up to 2004 my health deteriorated a lot .i was so sick that part of my past memory has been lost .Now after intervention of a brother 95% of ten years sickness has disappeared .meanwhile i have become fat but i will try to practise again this year

shible
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM

but the concept of Wu shu seems to have some close relationship with " Psycokinesis " .

I am not sure whether both are same or different. so jus thought of clarifying it.

I am waiting for your reply for the above Clarification Bro

zaki.aumeerudy
02-01-2007, 06:23 PM

assallaamu alaikum

the art of wu shu is based physiaclly on all types of animals movement to permit the human being to be more agile,rapid,thinking and to adapt to any different technique of martial art .naturally it is associated iwth TAI-CHI WHIC IMPROVES THE MOVEMENTS with much more precision and power of hitting the enemy but the first training and last always begin with concentration and meditation . i am trying to study what you told me to confirm but i can tell u that i can see many things that others do not but fortunately i got a good undrestanding of islaam otherwise u may be lost easily

zaki.aumeerudy
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM

I am waiting for your reply for the above Clarification Bro
in fact psychokinesys are not practised except by elders , at that time i was practising meditation but once it happens that the master told us to meditate and we will find i think itwas an object or a person ,i did not remember exactly but i did not believe in his words and did not take care of what he was saying .the most important thing was to develop the sixth sense i.e to be always on your and to be able to block any attack at any time but for that you may need some psychokinesys
in islaam as far as i know psychokinesys is used to counter or cobat sorcery/magic/witchcraft etc. but very few people can do it since special training , i know only four guys out of 250,000 who can do it rightly without the help of jinns and sorcerers but it`s very hard . The muslims from india are more expert on these subjects

hope i have answered your question

Al-Hanbali
02-01-2007, 10:45 PM

Welcome to the forum brother :)

shible
02-02-2007, 12:36 AM
thank you for that brief outline bro

zaki.aumeerudy
02-02-2007, 08:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

Welcome to the forum brother :)
ahlan wa sahlan wa marhaban bika
welcome also jazaak alalh

zaki.aumeerudy
02-02-2007, 08:51 AM
thank you for that brief outline bro
assalaamu alaikum

hope my answer is reasonable
the best of study will be ghaz watul fiqh together reading the book la farqu baynal firaaq

learningislam
02-03-2007, 02:17 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum bro
Hope you have a beneficial stay here inshaAllah

MashaAllah.......Your intro is impressive as well as your reversion story..
may Allah keep you firm on islam (ameen)

:wasalamex

zaki.aumeerudy
02-03-2007, 03:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by learningislam

Welcome to the forum bro

assalaamu alaikum
jazaak for your appreciation
alhamdulillah and thanks to Allahu azza wa jall for guidance
i have understood thru times that b4 following any mazhab (way)( not the four imams) the aqeedah is very important ,many preachers whether in the right way or not will never expose the fundamentals to any people ,they will tell poeple using hadith that the best teacher is one which begins by easy things as was said by the prophet muhammad swalla allahu alaihi wa sallam ,the one who master hadith can easily play on it
what happens when after having learnt so much from a teacher for years that now he expose his real aqeedah where the punishment of the grave does not exist or things like that imam shfei rahmatullahu alaihi is a mu`tazilah
i have seen so much people being betrayed or deviated on the wrong way but one thing is important a false or doubtful knowledge become so unstable in th heart that the person will begin asking question and making dua to get the real knowledge about this thing
when the right answer come it may sound abnormal but we must think about the dua for guidance we have asked

sorry i am going too long

zaki.aumeerudy
02-03-2007, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by learningislam

Welcome to the forum bro

have u heard about mutawaatir and aahad . if u are interested this will be good subect to be studied .ay share some knowledge if u are interested

jazaak allah

Naheezah
02-03-2007, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaki.aumeerudy
The story is a bit dramatic
AT THE AGE OF 14 i began to practise martial arts namely wu shu (kung fu which is very powerful but makes man get very good spirituality
i wanted to develop to the degree of destroying or moving things directly by mental concentration (further degree real ninjutsu or shikanizu ,the power to paralyse someone just by mental concentration) at that time i was without religion ,i just want to mention that i have once broken a block of ice of 10 -15 cm thickness since there was no hammer . my hand went thru and it broke into pieces .i was not so good physically but very good spiritually .a at that time my sister and brother converted to islaam ,they tried to convince me but i was neither opposed nor to go for it .
One night I was dreaming that i was fighting against a black thing changing form , in fact i was not dreaming it was real i was beaten nearly to death ,my mouth was as if it could not be opened .suddenly i saw an angel with very big wings and purely white snow from the sky coming .it was at the sky and within a glimpse it was near me crying Allah AKBAR ,then he pushed away the black thing and i was delivered i fell asleep as if i was ko by mike tyson .the next morning i began to become sick and visited a doctor ,i was suffering from asthma
it could not be possible seven years of training in kung fu and in one fight at night i was sick
i began to think about the dream why allah akabar and not some thing else
so i decided to convert to islaam
sorry i have tried to summarise incha allah we continue tomorrow

as salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
mashaAllah akhiy! ur reversion story is quite impressive indeed!:smile: esp abt da dreams n all...subhaanAllah.

zaki.aumeerudy
02-03-2007, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naheezah
mashaAllah akhiy! ur reversion story is quite impressive indeed!:smile: esp abt da dreams n all...subhaanAllah.
the result is here it was 2004 that i had known what exaclty was the outcome of this dream

ژاله
02-04-2007, 06:37 AM
welcome to da forum bro:)
hope you enjoy ur stay

zaki.aumeerudy
02-04-2007, 08:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
welcome to da forum bro:)
hope you enjoy ur stay
assalaamu alaikum
thanks for your response . i am enjoying well
what does da mean .is it an abbreviation sorry for thsi question .we do not speak english except when needed . i am not familiar with traditional english

learningislam
02-04-2007, 09:06 AM

welcome to da forum bro
its the same as
welcome to the forum bro

Although, its not traditional english, but people use it when they want to speak fast (i guess, maybe ) so they use words that sound similar.

like b4 instead of before, ppl instead of people and many others.....

ژاله
02-04-2007, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaki.aumeerudy
assalaamu alaikum
thanks for your response . i am enjoying well
what does da mean .is it an abbreviation sorry for thsi question .we do not speak english except when needed . i am not familiar with traditional english
no probs......
welcome to the forum brother
wassalam

Maimunah
02-04-2007, 11:16 AM
mashaAllah brother

welcome to LI

wasalaam

zaki.aumeerudy
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by faizi
no probs......
welcome to the forum brother
wassalam
french will be easier for me because it forms part of our dialect

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.