/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Dies...

Umar001
01-28-2007, 11:02 PM
A shaykh well known round a couple of masajid round my area has died. I did not personally know him, I know his son and we are kind of close since both me and him have the same friends, a shaykh who I remember smiling at me though I knew him not intimatly, I was with brothers after Jummah, when the announcement was given about him, many came and said that he was wise and good man, a brother related how when his wife's family came to sort out a problem and tell the him (the husband) off the shaykh walked in and everyone went quiet, he had an amazing presence, MashaAllah.

The thing that's nice about him dying is that it has been related to me that this shaykh always made Du'a that he would die in Makkah, land of Islam. And SubhanAllah, he died there!!

It must be hard for the son since I do not think he will get to see him, but at least he knows his father got his wish wal Hamdulilah.
[The Shaykh as I know was not a scholar, but called shaykh because of his age. Although he undoubtably was very popular and loved. May Allah reward him with paradise and place him among the martyrs and truthful. Ameen]

Eesa.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
01-28-2007, 11:05 PM
May Allah reward him with paradise and place him among the martyrs and truthful. Ameen
Ameen.

Shukria
01-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Inna liilahi wa innaa ilahi raaji'oon.

BlissfullyJaded
01-28-2007, 11:10 PM
:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun.

May Allah reward him with paradise and place him among the martyrs and truthful. Ameen
Ameen.

Alhamdulillah his dua was accepted. What a blessed place to die.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-29-2007, 12:40 PM

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhe rajioun!

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
:salamext:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon!

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah
Alhamdulillah his dua was accepted. What a blessed place to die.
True, mashaAllah. Ameen to the du'as. InshaAllah he has his place in Jannah.

Maimunah
01-29-2007, 10:00 PM
may Allah grant him Al janah inshaAllah

wasalaam

Al-Hanbali
01-29-2007, 10:03 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raajiun

Ameen to the du3a

amirah_87
01-29-2007, 10:14 PM

Innaa Lillaah Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'uun, May Allah Grant him Paradise and His family with Sabr.

Ameen to all above duaahs.

Pk_#2
01-29-2007, 11:36 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon,

Ameen! To the dua :)

May Allah grant him jannah!

IbnAbdulHakim
01-29-2007, 11:46 PM
inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun, sounds like a beautiful beautiful man, may Allaah subhanahu wata'ala grant him jannatul firdaus al-a'la.

Ameen thumma Ameen.

seriously Al-Habeshi you got a nice way of bringin out peoples emotions bro! or perhaps its just the topic at hand...

Umar001
01-29-2007, 11:51 PM
I saw the son today at Isha, he seemed fine Alhamdulilah.

Ps call me Eesa :) only Al Habeshi if I ever become a scholar ;)

IbnAbdulHakim
01-29-2007, 11:53 PM
the son of a pious man isnt likely to show his tears in public right bro :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.