/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab.

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 01:58 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

I recommend all to listen to this series of lessons on the Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid. It is very easy to understand. And it is best you have buy the book and make notes as you listen.

Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid

Series's Description:

This series is a detailed explanation of (Kitab At-Tauhid) that was written by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab. This explanation is mostly based upon (Alqawl Almufeed Ala Kitab At-Tauhid) that was written by Imam Muhammed Bin Saleh Al-Othaimeen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
01-29-2007, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah

I recommend all to listen to this series of lessons on the Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid. It is very easy to understand. And it is best you have buy the book and make notes as you listen.

Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid

Series's Description:

This series is a detailed explanation of (Kitab At-Tauhid) that was written by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab. This explanation is mostly based upon (Alqawl Almufeed Ala Kitab At-Tauhid) that was written by Imam Muhammed Bin Saleh Al-Othaimeen.

Subhana Allah Wa Bihamdi...

Man, I got this book explained by A Scholar, and inshaAllah am getting it with the explanation by shaykh Fawzan and now your gonna give me Uthaymeen's take on it? MashaAllah.

Though the link is not working lol.

I've jus checked it, you've entered something wrong cos when I take the link it works.

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.p...9&series_id=25

hidaayah
01-29-2007, 02:32 AM
:sl:
Jazakallah khayr ukhti.Im currently reading a sharh of the same book 'Fathul majeed' by Abdur rehman bin aal sheikh and its excellent MashaAllah! will liste to this insha'allah.

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 02:33 AM

:hiding:

It doesn't really matter. I got Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab but commentary by 'Allamah al-Sa'dh. Its good Masha Allah but I wish it could be more detailed. If I see Saleh Al-Othaimeen explanation or shaykh Fawzan's i'll look into it and buy it if they are any better then mind. Has yours got commentary section? What is the explanation like?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
01-29-2007, 02:47 AM

:hiding:

It doesn't really matter. I got Explanation of Kitab At-Tauhid by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab but commentary by 'Allamah al-Sa'dh. Its good Masha Allah but I wish it could be more detailed. If I see Saleh Al-Othaimeen explanation or shaykh Fawzan's i'll look into it and buy it if they are any better then mind. Has yours got commentary section? What is the explanation like?
Mine? Or the other sister?

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 02:50 AM
^^
Yours.

Jazakallah khayr ukhti.Im currently reading a sharh of the same book 'Fathul majeed' by Abdur rehman bin aal sheikh and its excellent MashaAllah! will liste to this insha'allah.
:w: Ukhti

Waiyyaki. Another explanation Masha Allah. Look forward to it. Likewsie Ukhti, Has yours got commentary section? What is the explanation like?

Umar001
01-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Oh, I have one by, Allamah Abd Al Rahman Al Sadi. Which as you said doesnt go into much detail, it has maybe a paragraph at the end of the chapter. Compared to Uthaymeen's explanation of The Three Principles by Abdul Wahaab, which explains it phrase for phrase sometimes just explaining one word or two words takes a whole page i.e. 'know, may allah have mercy on you' could take a whole page.

As for Fawzan's explanation, it looks really really thick, I have not read it yet, insha'Allah when I go to the bookshop tomorow I will read it and maybe buy it.

If you really are interested I'll send you the pictures from them.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-29-2007, 03:01 AM

Jazakillah Khair ! Ive found two other explanations of this book, one by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi,

http://hidayahonline.org/Kitaab%20At-Tawheed/

and another by Shaykh AbduRauf Shakir

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/islamle...tabtawheed.htm

I reccommend everyone to listen to each and every lecture of Aqeedah that he has done:

http://www.islamhouse.com/en/islamlecture/aqeedah.htm

They're all set out in a clear, precise manner. Not to mention his tafseer lectures, Ahadith, and Fiqh ones.

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 03:02 AM
Oh, I have one by, Allamah Abd Al Rahman Al Sadi. Which as you said doesnt go into much detail, it has maybe a paragraph at the end of the chapter. Compared to Uthaymeen's explanation of The Three Principles by Abdul Wahaab, which explains it phrase for phrase sometimes just explaining one word or two words takes a whole page i.e. 'know, may allah have mercy on you' could take a whole page.
Masha Allah. I guess its like the Thalaathtul Usool Book.

As for Fawzan's explanation, it looks really really thick, I have not read it yet, insha'Allah when I go to the bookshop tomorow I will read it and maybe buy it.

If you really are interested I'll send you the pictures from them.
That would be great jazakallahu Khayr.

hidaayah
01-29-2007, 03:10 AM
Mines like Arabic, then its translation, commentary and some times further commentary. Excellent explaination alhumdulillah and its two thick volumes!
Sorry forgot to mention..im reading an urdu version of it. Not sure if it has been translated into english. and its available in arabic here:
http://www.dar-us-salam.com/store/ma...egory_Code=Arb

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 03:14 AM
:w: Br Al Madani

Barakallahu Feek for the links. They take a while to load. Should it take that long?

Excellent explaination alhumdulillah and its two thick volumes!
Masha Allah. I knew I was missing out something in my book its only 288 pages.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-29-2007, 03:20 AM

They take a while to load. Should it take that long?
They're working fine on my side. If you're reffering to download, then the files are a little big I think.

Umm Yoosuf
01-29-2007, 03:23 AM
:w:
Finally I can listen. Nevermind its my very slow PC.

Umar001
01-30-2007, 09:15 AM
OK, insha'Allah I will go to the book shop and takes some pictures, I was lookin after it yday but forgot, though I was going through the book a little and it seemed pretty cool.

Aparently it is done in the style of a school book to make it easier for the reader, hmm, anyhow, as soon as I have the pics I'll post them up.

Umm Yoosuf
01-30-2007, 01:38 PM
Jazakallah. I went hunting for that book yesterday from north to south to easy and I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I can buy that in London let me know.

seeker_of_ilm
01-31-2007, 04:32 PM

Do you mean this book? :-

Description
This book gives a clear explanation of the Muslim sound Creed which is the core of the religion of Islam, as the belief in Tawheed (monotheism) is the purpose for which Allah created both mankind and jinn, and thus, those whoes belief in Tawhid is corrupt, are not considered Muslims. It is a commentary on the Book of Tawhid written by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

Can be bought here

Umar001
01-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Yea, theres two in the shops, I've reserved both, dang, 17 squid each!

Jazakallah. I went hunting for that book yesterday from north to south to easy and I can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where I can buy that in London let me know.
I have two resrved in south east london, depeding on where you are that can be really far, I dont knowwhy I reserved two lol, but I have nehow, if your near south east london, then in thornton heath theres a little bookshop named zainab, if you go on mondays insha'Allah it'll be there.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
:salamext:

Remember when you're listening to series of lectures you shouldn't just be listening, you should have a pen and paper and take notes. Knowledge is a blessing, respect it.

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Does anyone have the book:

An Explanation of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Kashf al-Shubuhat. A CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK, by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qhadhi?

If it is available for dowload, it will be appreciated.

seeker_of_ilm
01-31-2007, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon

An Explanation of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Kashf al-Shubuhat. A CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK, by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qhadhi?

I don't think the book is available for download. However there is a series of 3 lectures by Yasir Qadhi called Critical Analysis of Shirk if you've not already heard them, these can be downloaded here:

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

I don't think the book is available for download. However there is a series of 3 lectures by Yasir Qadhi called Critical Analysis of Shirk if you've not already heard them, these can be downloaded here:

LOL bro I already posted them before and from the same site:

http://www.islamicboard.com/641991-post26.html

Umm Yoosuf
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Do you mean this book? :-

Description
This book gives a clear explanation of the Muslim sound Creed which is the core of the religion of Islam, as the belief in Tawheed (monotheism) is the purpose for which Allah created both mankind and jinn, and thus, those whoes belief in Tawhid is corrupt, are not considered Muslims. It is a commentary on the Book of Tawhid written by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab.

Can be bought here

Yeah and no. I am looking for the Tawhid written by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab but the explanation by Shaikh Uthaymeen (Rahimullah). If I can't find his explanation then I will go for shaikh al-Fawzans explanation.

I have two resrved in south east london, depeding on where you are that can be really far, I dont knowwhy I reserved two lol, but I have nehow, if your near south east london, then in thornton heath theres a little bookshop named zainab, if you go on mondays insha'Allah it'll be there.
Masha Allah you found the explanation by Shaikh Uthaymeen of Kitab At-Tauhid??? Its a good thing you resrved two Alhamdulilaah I have been looking for and couldn't find it.

Can you give me the address of the book shop Insha Allah and directions possibly- Buses that go there or trains?

Originally Posted by Skillganon

I seen that book. Its really good Masha Allah. But I don't think the book itself is available for download. How I wish.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-31-2007, 09:00 PM

I haven't read all of it, but from what ive read of it, its excellent Masha'Allah.

I don't think it's available for download.

Umar001
01-31-2007, 11:36 PM

I dont know if its available but I have it I think.

seeker_of_ilm
02-06-2007, 09:26 PM

Theres another really good set of lectures, that I've heard bits of, by Shaykh Adnaan Abdul Qadir, in Arabic, with instant English translation. Seem good Alhamdulillah

Skillganon
02-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Kitab At-Tauhid by Imam Muhammed Bin AbdelWahhab (by Yasir Qadhir)

1. Chapter 01 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

2. Chapters 02-04 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

3. Chapters 05-07 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

4. Chapters 08-11 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

5.Chapters 12-16 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

6.Chapters 17-19 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

7.Chapters 20-23 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

8. Chapters 24-27 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

9. Chapters 28-30 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

10. Chapters 31-33 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

11. Chapters 34-37 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

12. Chapters 38-41 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

13. Chapters 42-47 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

14. Chapters 48-49 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

15. Chapters 50-57 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

16. Chapters 58-60 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

17. Chapters 61-63 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

18. Chapters 64-67 Yasir Qadhi English
Download

Report broken link or any of the lectures are out of place.

Skillganon
02-18-2007, 09:46 PM
Assalamu alaikum brother's & Sisters.

I have found detail notes provided by a sister in another forum to go with the the Audio lecture above. Click Here: Notes
Enjoy.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-01-2008, 06:41 PM
:salamext:

I recommend shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jaabiree's explanation of Thalaathat al-Usool. It's very comprehensive, mashaAllaah! It's called:

A gift for the intellects in explanation of the three fundamental principles of Islaam

I think it's almost 300 pages in english! That's quite detailed, considering usool ath-thalaathah is only around 10 pages in Arabic.

ilm.seeker
01-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Assalam Alaikum. Here is my recommendation.

Al-Fawzaan's, Aqeedah at-Tawheed - Audio Series explaining this essential Book - from qsep.com

Al-Fawzaan's, Aqeedah at-Tawheed

from qsep.com

Al-Fawzaan's, Aqeedah at-Tawheed (MP3 Media Format)
( Audio Series )

[You can Read the Book Here ]
Section 1: Chapter 1 and 2
Deviation in Human Life | Shirk - Definition and Types | | Audio Duration: 32 min

Section 1: Chapter 3, 4 and 5
Kufr (Infidelity): Its Definition and Types | Nifaq (Hypocrisy): Definition and Types | Jahiliyyah, Fisq, Dhalal, Riddah: Its Types and Rulings

Section 2: Chapter 1 to 4
Claiming the knowledge of the unseen, palm reading and cup reading, etc. | Sorcery, Divination, and Soothsaying | Making offerings, vows, gifts, mazar, and graves with reverence | The Ruling on revering commemorative statues, monuments and idols

Section 2: Chapter 5

Section 2: Chapter 6 to 7
Ruling by other than what Allah revealed | Claiming the Right of Legislation, Legalization and Illegalization

Section 2: Chapter 8 : Ruling on Joining Atheists Sects, and Parties of Ignorance.

Section 2: Chapter 9 : Materialism Theory of Life and its Malicious Effects

Section 2: Chapter 10 : Charms and Amulets

Section 2: Chapter 11
The Ruling of Swearing by other than Allah and seeking means of access to Allah (Tawassul) through a human

Section 3: Chapter 1
The incumbency of loving the Messenger of Allah, and revering him. Prohibition of praising him excessively. Status and Rank of the Prophet

Section 3: Chapter 2 to 3
The incumbency of obeying the Prophet and emulating him | The legitimacy of supplicating Allah to exalt the Messenger's mention and render him safe from evils.

Section 3: Chapter 4
The Merits of the Prophet's household and their rights upon the Muslims to be fulfilled without negligence or excess

Section 3: Chapter 5 to 6
The Merits of the Companions and the Stance of Ahl as Sunnah wal Jama`ah with regards to what took place among them | The Prohibitions of abusing the Companions and the Imams of guidance

Section 4: Chapter 1 : The definition of Bid'ah, its kinds and rulings

Section 4: Chapter 2 : The reasons of the prevalence of Bid'ah

Section 4: Chapter 3 to 4
The Stance of The Muslim Ummah in responding to the innovators | Some examples of the contemporary innovations

Section 5 Part 1 | Part 2 |
Meaning of al-Aqeedah, and an explanation of its importance in view of the fact that it is the basis on which the entire structure of the Deen stands | The Sources of Aqeedah, and the Manhaj (way) of the Salaf in deriving and learning it | Deviation from the Aqeedah and Means of avoiding it

Section 6: Chapter 1 Part 1 | Part 2 |
Meaning of Tawheed ar-Rububiyah and its affirmation by the Mushrikeen

Section 6: Chapter 2 to 5
Meaning of the word, 'ar-Rabb' in the Qur'aan and the Sunnah as opposed to concepts of the misguided nations and their refutation | The Universe and its natural instinct of submission and obedience to Allah | Methodology of the Qur'aan in affirming the Existence of Allah and His Oneness | Tawheed ar-Rububiyah necessities Tawheed al-Uluhiyah

Section 6: (contd.) - Section 7: Chapter 1
Meaning of Tawheed al-Uluhiyah and the fact that it was the main object of the Dawah of all Prophets

Section 7: Chapter 2 to 4 Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 |
The Shahadatain (two testimonies); its meaning, pillars, conditions, requisites and nullifiers | Legislation | Al-Ibadah: Its Meaning and what it comprises

Section 7: Chapter 5 to 6
Misunderstandings in defining al-Ibadah | Pillars of the Correct Ubudiyah

Section 8 - Tawheed Al-Asmaa was-Sifaat
Proofs from the Qur'aan, the Sunnah and Aql (intellect) for the establishment of the Names and Attributes (of Allah) | Manhaj of the Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah concerning the Names and Attributes of Allah | Refuting those, who deny all the Attributes of Allah or deny some of them

Anisa19
01-05-2008, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Ubaydullah
I reccommend everyone to listen to each and every lecture of Aqeedah that he has done:

They're all set out in a clear, precise manner. Not to mention his tafseer lectures, Ahadith, and Fiqh ones.
Asalamau Alaaikum

Yes, masha'Allah that Sheikh has very good talks. I have a hard time deciding which I should listen to next, I listened to one so far (Usool as Sunnah) :D I'm thinking of downloading Minhaj Ahl Sunnah.

JazaakAllahu Khair for all the links, masha'Allah I'm glad to have stumbled upon this site....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.