/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nice E-book on Islam

tomtomsmom
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
http://www.islam-guide.com/

This is a e-book (or can be ordered in hard copy) that my husband got a copy for me from our local mosque. I find it very informative for people like myself who are doing research on Islam. It is very easy to understand. My husband also read it and though he was born into Islam he learned new things as well!
Happy reading and I hope this helps someone as much as it helped me:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-29-2007, 05:37 PM
It is wonderful to see you taking an interest in Islam. That is a wonderful book. It has been posted in various threads from time-to-time, but it is worth keeping out in the open.

Thank you for posting this.

tomtomsmom
01-29-2007, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
It is wonderful to see you taking an interest in Islam. That is a wonderful book. It has been posted in various threads from time-to-time, but it is worth keeping out in the open.

Thank you for posting this.
You are welcome and thank you for the kind words. This book is very moving. My mother had recently found christainity again and attends church and Bible classes. While doing my research I share what I find with her. It started as us comparing the two religions. But the more she learns of Islam the more it makes sense to her. She has even said that with more research she might convert. Right now she has my hard copy of this book and has a copy of the Quran on order to help her learn more.

Nyomi
01-29-2007, 06:00 PM
Thankyou!
I'm going to have a good read of it.
Nyomi :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-29-2007, 08:48 PM
MashAllah, thats good news sis. And thanks for sharing, it's helpful :)

Peace

Sister Hoddan
01-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Thank for sharing!

sojourner
01-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Wow, there is some great info on that sight...i'm getting more and more convinced.

tomtomsmom
01-31-2007, 11:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sojourner
Wow, there is some great info on that sight...i'm getting more and more convinced.
Yes it is very interesting. Glad I could be of some help!:D

Um_ahmad
02-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks tomtom.

zaria
02-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Salaam,

Yes this is a very good read. brings to light of alot of things. It good to see you are taking a interest. You and Sojourner. May Allah guide you and and keep you on the right path

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.