/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hoor Al Eyn

Fuad
01-30-2007, 06:42 AM
This is an answer that was given in an legitimate "ask a Imam" sort of website. Talks about the Hoor Al Eyn (May Allah grant us them inshallah :happy: ) And talks about how the earthly woman who is righteous will be 70 times more beautiful than the Hoor Al Eyn .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Angelzz
01-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I read that too somewhere --- SUbhanAllah -- which man in their right mind will want a Hoor !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuad
01-30-2007, 06:46 AM
I would sister

Fuad
01-30-2007, 06:46 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Fuad
This is an answer that was given in an legitimate "ask a Imam" sort of website. Talks about the Hoor Al Eyn (May Allah grant us them inshallah :happy: ) And talks about how the earthly woman who is righteous will be 70 times more beautiful than the Hoor Al Eyn .
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref...0in%20paradise

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Angelzz
01-30-2007, 06:47 AM
BUt if ur own wife is 70 times more beautiful -- why would u want a hoor?

Malaikah
01-30-2007, 06:56 AM
:sl:

^So they can appreciate the beauty of there wives even more by realising that the Hoor aren't all that. :p :D

Angelzz
01-30-2007, 07:01 AM
lol @malaikah ---- i like that point sis

MiracleSurvivor
11-12-2017, 06:03 PM
I think because usually what husband want the most is physical intimacy with wife, but wife want to do shopping, going out, read book, etc.

the Hoor al Ayn are used for entertaining husband when wife isn’t in the mood.

Hoor Al Ayn are robots.

- - - Updated - - -

It does make sense since women want to be most beautiful and do other things than be with husband.

Supernova
11-12-2017, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
I read that too somewhere --- SUbhanAllah -- which man in their right mind will want a Hoor !!!!!!!!!!!!
Asalaamualaykum

Kind advice - the statement you have made is actually boarder line Kufr.

What you are implying there by saying that, is Allah SWT who has unlimited knowledge will create a Hoor that the one with limited knowledge will not want.

You must remember that in Jannah the Nafs will be different. It is not the same as this world.

AbdurRahman.
11-13-2017, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
hoors will be like 'side dishes' I suppose!, while the chicken tikka masala is the creme de is creme, a bit of Bombay aloo tastes good too! ������

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.