/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a real exorcism???

Angelzz
01-30-2007, 07:05 AM
SubhanAllah , -- i came across this today but i dont know if its a real exorcism.

Either way its freaky so be WARNED - WATCH AT UR OWN RISK!

Just so u dont say i didnt warn u all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJFDKiOP0Y

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
01-30-2007, 01:03 PM
:salamext:
subhanAllah! That looks real to me :offended:

mohammed farah
01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
i watched this last year and my god it put fear into me. someone told me that you should always say bismillahi rahmani rahem before you eat or drink because that's how jins get into you

FBI
01-30-2007, 01:10 PM
:sl:

That's more funny then scary or maybe I'm just a freak

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mohammed farah
01-30-2007, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI

That's more funny then scary or maybe I'm just a freak

i think your just a freak:D :D just kidding

mohammed farah
01-30-2007, 01:12 PM
theres also a exorcism of a little girl

FBI
01-30-2007, 01:14 PM

lol the guy slaps the other guy.

Angelzz
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Well im scared --- i dont want no jinn coming near me inshaAllah

SATalha
01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Yep saw that one few weeks ago. Dont know its either realy or his a realy good actor. He needs a Oscar.

SATalha
01-30-2007, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Yep saw that one few weeks ago. Dont know its either realy or his a realy good actor. He needs a Oscar.
Where is my punctuation today....:giggling:

Skillganon
01-30-2007, 01:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angelzz
Sis, who know's if it is real or not. You won't able to exactly tell from a video.

Their is no need to fear them. More likely they fear you.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM

Here are two videos of a real exorism, shown in a class in NY on the World of Jinn:

http://talk.islamicnetwork.com/showthread.php?t=12353

POSSESSION VIDEO #1: A VOLUNTARY POSSESSION

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QRA3gY6fbms

Note: there are 3 parts, found in full to the side of the video.

SUMMARY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO WATCH:

• This brother has been in bed for 2 weeks, suffering from paralysis in the legs

• Begins to shake when the quran is recited- proof he is possessed

• Jinn tries as best as possible to conceal itself, but when the adhaan is recited, it begins to scream

• It tries to use deception- it tells the shaikh, “you are burning me” i.e. to make him feel self-conceit that it is him and not the Qur’an

• It is there with guards who will kill it if it leaves

• Because the jinn is fully present in the body, the shaikh sometimes must beat it- this must ONLY be done by someone with expertise, or else the person can die if hit in the wrong places and ways

• This jinn is 1970 years old!!!

• It is a female Jinn named Ashreetah

• She entered him because she loved him, and he was going to get married

• Because she is a devil, she resists having to recognize Allah

POSSESSION VIDEO #2: AN INVOLUNTARY POSSESSION

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...44475156263030

SUMMARY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO WATCH:

• The jinn forced to be there by way of ingested magic- the brother complained of feeling burning him his stomach

• The brother has to throw the magic up

• The jinn is a male jinn, 60 years old

• There are 6 guards with it commissioned to make him stay

• He fears what the magician will do to him if he leaves

• The jinn becomes Muslim and leaves the man

Angelzz
01-30-2007, 02:06 PM
where is the third part bro?

IceQueen~
01-30-2007, 02:07 PM
following the sunnah in exact detail protects you -eg licking your fingers after eating or the jinn lick them and harm you thereby-
and of course saying bismillah b4 anything so that Allah's blessing is with you and you are protected from the shaytan
and also the hadith about reading La ilaaha illallahu wa7dahu laa shareeka lahu lahul mulku wa lahul 7amdu yu7yee wa yumeetu wa huwa 3alaa kulli shay'in qadeer
There is no God except Allah Alone He has no partner His is the kingdom and His is All Praise, He gives life and death and He has power over all things

Ibn Abi Ahmed
01-30-2007, 11:43 PM
where is the third part bro?

Those are two different videos. If you click on the link and go to watch you'll find the following parts linked to on the side of the video player.

M2A^AKIB^
01-30-2007, 11:45 PM
i m not watching... i can't stay alone upstairs all byself then...

i think i already saw this long time ago, but i ain't watching again.

Umar001
01-31-2007, 12:16 AM
I am going to give a day for those who have posted things that one should do without sources if they are not given sources I will delete them insha'Allah.

Also, sister Angelzzz, if mankind comes to harm you it wont be able to unless Allah allows it, so do not be afraid of anything insha'Allah for not 1 created thing can do anything unless Allah wills, so 1st know that Allah does not burden anyone above what they can bear, and 2nd know that if anything happens, Allah has allowed it, and insha'Allah it will be a method of blessing for those who are patient and steadfast.

Allah Knows Best.

Al_Imaan
01-31-2007, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
If you are not careful it is going to come and get you. HUUWAAHHAAHHAAHA"
lol....might be mean but funny...:rolleyes: .....exorcism is valid in islam......
Al Habeshi

if mankind comes to harm you it wont be able to unless Allah allows it, so do not be afraid of anything insha'Allah for not 1 created thing can do anything unless Allah wills, so 1st know that Allah does not burden anyone above what they can bear, and 2nd know that if anything happens, Allah has allowed it, and insha'Allah it will be a method of blessing for those who are patient and steadfast.
kinda gets u releaved cuz i was startin to get the creeps....and just after i saw the video....something fell really hard on the garage floor....

Malaikah
01-31-2007, 01:59 AM

Sis, read the last two chapters in the Quran and ayat al-kursi daily (before you go to sleep) for protection inshaallah. :)

Oh, and stop watching freaky stuff!!:offended:

M2A^AKIB^
01-31-2007, 02:40 AM
If you are not careful it is going to come and get you. HUUWAAHHAAHHAAHA"
i hope it gets u first:okay:

kidding...

i don't think anyone should be watching this. there is no point to it.

Please Allah protect me from whoever does this exorcism stuff to people.

Skillganon
01-31-2007, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ya Mustafa
i don't think anyone should be watching this. there is no point to it.
I agree, some brothers and sisters will go away scared and will learn nothing from it.

M2A^AKIB^
02-01-2007, 09:53 PM
I agree, some brothers and sisters will go away scared and will learn nothing from it.
it just makes some people feel unsecure like me:hiding: :hiding:

muthenna
02-02-2007, 12:04 PM
the video is real, the shayh is from Jordan i think, but the person that has posted the link on youtube has mixed it with music i think, its not good to do that because its serious stuff and reciting quran

muthenna
02-02-2007, 12:08 PM
here are the 2 videos that a brother talked about: http://islam-universe.com/Exorcism.html#Exorcism_Clip

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.